Day 2

Speak Now Juliette

Diary-yah,
Today after school I went to buy more green colored pen in the stationary store near school and guess who I saw there! Yup, Key-hyung-ssi with Onew-hyung. It was really weird seeing Onew-hyung without Dubu-(Jinki) hyung… but it made me realize how handsome my hyungs really are! All of them, not just Onew-hyung. But that’s not the point! The point is that when I saw them together, just standing close by not really holding hands but looking like they were about to, I had to admit. They look good together. Like really good and I swear if they were to ever get together, they’d beat Eunhyuk-hyung and Donghae-hyung as the second best couple in the school! (First place still goes to Heechul-umma and Siwon-uppa, no one can win them!)

When Onew-hyung saw me he dragged Key-hyung-ssi over and hugged me as if he hadn’t just seen me in school (-_-“).  Key-ssi was glaring daggers at me and it made me very uncomfortable but I think I hid it well in front of Onew-hyung since he didn’t notice. Onew-hyung told me that they were here ‘cause Key (I noticed he didn’t add any suffix on his name, when did they get so close?) needed some stuff for school while he wanted to buy the latest volume of some manga. When I asked about Dubu-hyung he said that he had gone ahead because he felt sick, and he came here with key-ssi.  I found it weird that he felt his twin alone while he was sick just to hangout with a new friend.  I hope Jinki-hyung’s ok. He was always nice to me and took care of me when Onew-hyung was sort-off a to me. Dubu-hyung really should take care of himself more. Diary, I’ve decided. Since tomorrow’s Saturday, I’ll so check on him and take care of him since I’m such a good dongsaeng and I love my hyung very much!! ^^v haha I’m so cheesy! But I am serious though. Goodnight diary-yah!
                                                                                      -good dongsaeng

                                                                                          Taeminnie!


Thank you for reading!!   And if people are confused, Onew and Jinki are twins. In the poster Onew's the one with dark hair while Jinki's the one with the dirty blonde hair. ^^
I'm a little late cuz it's 11:50 here! haha I lost track of time while chatting with a friend!
please comment and subscribe!