Day 3

Speak Now Juliette

Diary-yah,
Do you remember yesterday I said that I’ll go check on Jinki-hyung? Well I did, and can you guess what made him sick? No it’s not because he ate too much chicken! >_< he’s allergic to hair dye. And nope not allergic to his own dye (he always liked that blonde hair) but to Onew-hyung’s dye! Onew-hyung had just dyed his back to that orange-ish color he had had once before and it seems like he was allergic to some chemical in it!  I’m glad I’ve never dyed my hair I love my perfect brown hair! But you know what, while I was there key-ssi came over too and he started scolding Onew-hyung for using all sorts of hair products he had no knowledge of. I think key-ssi’s the motherly type like Heechul-umma, but he’s nothing like my precious Umma!! Heechul-hyung may be scary and weird in the beginning, but he’s always nice to those who give him the respect he deserves! Key-ssi’s just plain mean!! I started getting bored of that so I bid my Dubu-hyung goodbye and started walking back home!

On the way home, I saw a kid getting bullied while I was passing through the park. That used to be me one year ago remember diary-yah? Well that was until Jinki-hyung beat the crap out of those bullies. It was the same gang that bullied me a year ago, all dumb kids that are only in school ‘cause their parents are rich. They make me sick.  One of them saw me standing there and I guess he recognized me ‘cause he made his way towards me.  Do you remember him diary-yah? Ok Taecyeon, the one who loved torturing me…
but before he reached me someone punched him from the side and he fell in the ground. Can you believe it Diary-yah? It was Key-ssi! He of all people saved me!!  Yes, I couldn’t believe it too!! But then when Taecyeon got up from the ground, the other guys who were bullies stopped what they were doing, stopped beating that kid to pulp and ran away!!! Just like that! Then Taecyeon glared at Key-ssi muttering something about “ing cowards” and an away too.
I refuse to believe that they were scared of Kim ing Kibum of all people!!! That’s just ridiculous! The biggest bullies in our school scared of the new flower-boy?? IMPOSIBLE!
By the time I had digested what had happened, or what had seemed to have happened (now that I think about it, they probably saw some cops on duty) Key-ssi was helping the bullied boy up. I recognized him from our dance class, Kim Jongin or as he liked to be called Kai, a freshmen. Of course they’d go for him. Since they couldn’t bully me around last year, they’d go for someone similar. Kai was the best dancer of his year and was pretty easy to boss around (I always see Eunhyuk-hyung bossing him around more than others just ‘cause he’s the leader of the dance club, nothing serious). I wonder if he’s the wang-dda1 of his class like I was for a while until Jinki-hyung and the rest came to my rescue.
Key-ssi was checking him for injuries and I noticed a lot of cuts and bruises so I offered to bring him here to treat his wounds.  You know how close that park is from here right? You just have to turn a corner and you’re there.
We (Key-ssi and I) checked him for any phone or something but we found nothing and I remembered that he (Jongin) has said once in dance class that he lived alone. I don’t know how I even remember that but I let him sleep here. It’s not like anyone’s around to mind at all. We moved him to the guest room after we treated his wounds. Diary-yah id you had eyes you’d e surprised how much like a baby Jongin-ah looks like when he’s asleep! I bet he’d look even cuter if his lips weren’t busted like that. He fell asleep while we were treating him so I guess I’ll have to keep the questions for tomorrow (Sunday! YAY!! ^^). I really want to know why he lives alone and everything you know. I want to know more about him! Key-hyung left an hour ago and I guess I’m gonna sleep too now!
                                                                          Goodnight!

                                                                           - Exhausted Taeminnie!


Wow this one's way longer than the other "chapters" haha tols you it'd depend on Taemin! and yeah

1. Wang-dda is a korean term for the person who's an outcaste, basiclly a person who everyone bullies and ignores. (like I read Taemin once was) source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj8xA0eF_-I   *I love these two*

And if you haven't got it yet, Jongin is Kai form Sm's yet to debut Exo K who is Taemin's bestfriend. But not to worry this story is not about taeKai, it's taeonkey so taekai will not be one of the possible pairings(even though i ship these two!). Other pairings will be there but just as side pairings or short fings!
Do i still have readers with me? Is it confusing? don't worry everthing wil be cleared slowly!
Thankyou for reading you !!! Please coment and subscribe!!!
special shout out to:
@LoveLovii
@
Kironstree 
for subscribing!!!
Did you like this update??