FOUR - Yes I'm Serious

Sweet Lies - Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa I'm here~~~" Soojin shouted before she enters her brother's office. His brother, Minseok runs their father's business. They involves in food industry. The only thing Park's Corp. does not own in their long list of business line.

Minseok's father died in a car accident when he is just 10 months old. He doesn't even remember how his biological father's face. Soojin's father married to their mother when Minseok is 1 year and a half old and they got Soojin not long after that. So Minseok basically grow up with Soojin's father as his own father. Mr. Hyun treats Minseok like his own son and even trust him to handle his food business even they are not blood related. He loves Minseok as much as he loves Soojin.

"Ohh, you arrived?" Minseok replied.

"So oppa, what do you want to talk about with me?" She smiled to her brother.

"Ahh, I want to ask you about this." Minseok slides his phone to Soojin's hand and Soojin look at the phone's screen.

"Ahhh, this? Nothing much oppa." She blushed.

"Since when both of your are together? I'm your older brother and Chanyeol is my best friend. How dare both of you hide this from me. If he is not a famous person I wouldn't even knew this till the day you both wanted to get married." He replied and pouted his bottom lips.

"Oppa, about that......" she blushed again.

"Gosh Soojin! Since when you knew to blush like this? You are finally becoming a girl now! I never knew my friend will turn you to such girl-ish!" He laughed.

"Oppa! Don't tease me like that!" She sulked.

"Ahahah! Arraseo uri Jinnie~ I wont tease you anymore. Atleast not for today. So can you story to me about you guys?" He patted his sister's head.

"Emmmmm. Oppa, he proposed and wanted us to get married in next 3 weeks." Soojin slowly replied.
Proposed my . He threaten me and I must agree for the sake of my small company! That arrogant jerk!

"Ya Soojin! That fast?" Minseok turns minshook and bulge his eyes.

"What's wrong with that oppa? He said he will meet our parents this weekend." She replied.

"Nothing is wrong but I suddenly think you guys' progression were too smooth." He beamed.

It is a fine Saturday morning as Soojin went outside at the porch to wash her car. She is at her parents' house. Chanyeol didn't call her nor reply to her message when she asked him to come to their house to meet her parents for their marriage thingy. 3 weeks are too sudden, besides he must ask her parents' permission to marry her. What kind of guy this man is. Cchhh!

She is all sweaty after she finished washing her car and brings herself to the side of the porch, near their mini garden. She switch-on the standing fan there and sit on the chair nearby, enjoying the cool breeze from the fan. After awhile, she entered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter