THREE - The Choice

Sweet Lies - Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, Light Ltd. Magazine called us just now and said they will terminate the contract between us and their magazine. They will not use us as their photographer anymore!" Yoomi informed Soojin.

"What? Why???" Soojin shouted.

"They said their big boss personally asked them to do so." Yoomi replied.

"Who is their big boss let me talk to him or her!" Soojin replied while massaging her dizzy head.

"Unnie...... Its Park Corp. unnie." Yoomi respond.

"This is the fifth client who cancel our service because of that company! Light magazine is our main source! We can't survive our business if they left!" Soojin growled.

"Noona, I'm not trying to be a busy body but do you mind to explain what happened between you two? He announce you as his girlfriend on that night." Youngmin talked politely.

"Yeah unnie, what happened. You said you don't know him but he said he is your girlfriend and even introduce you to the press. If he is your boyfriend why did he cancel all contract with us? Did you guys fight?" Yoomi interrupted.

Soojin glare at them with her laser eyes. "I might be kind and treat you guys like my own dongsaeng but please don't interrupt in my personal matter."

"Arraseo unnie." Yoomi replied.
_

Soojin's handphone rings in the middle of her crowdness. She answered the call without looking at the ID first.

"Hello!" She beamed.

"Wow, wow. Calm down baby girl." The deep voice replied.

"What do you want jerk?? Get lost!" She ended the call.

Being the bossy man as he is, Chanyeol dial her number again and Soojin picks up.

"What do you want??! Stop messing with my life. Get lost bastard!" Soojin shouted loudly to her phone.

"Calm down baby. I called to make a deal with you. You can get back all of the contract and save your company with just a simple "yes"." He replied.

"What is it?" She shortly replied.

"Play with me in my sweet lies." He smirks on the other line.

"What I must do then?" She beamed.

"Come to my office and we will talk. Just say your name at the front desk of my office building and the receptionist will brought you my room. I give you an hour from now." He ended the call.

"This c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter