ONE - Beginning = End

Sweet Lies - Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"You ruined my science project that I work hard for 2 weeks! Can't you see I'm working hard on this since day one but you came in and ruined everything within seconds!" Hyun Soojin shouted nearly cry as the tears already shimmering from the corner of her eyes.

"I already said I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that! It happened your science project is on my way." Park Chanyeol shout thunderously with his deep husky voice.

"Urhh you are so annoying! That's it I'm not going to enter the competition anymore." Soojin replied melancholy.

So that's how they started to hate each other. Soojin is a science stream student while Chanyeol is in technical stream. She plays in laboratory while his playground is the technical drawing canvas. There was never a day went peacefully if they met with each other. They are practically enemy.


"Ya Hyun Soojin! Where's your eyes? My new white shoes were ruin because of you!" He shouted.

"It's not like I spill the coke purposely on your shoes! Gosh you are one annoying human being. Look at this! My uniform are all ruin too by your coffee!" She replied obviously annoyed with the collides just now.


"Park Chanyeolllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted loudly looking at her table that terribly decorated with rubbish, litter, trash and with some visible dirty liquid from the dustbin.

And the list of their revenge goes on and on. Sometimes it was intended and sometimes fate just really like to messed up with them.

But, that was ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter