TWO - Hello Enemy

Sweet Lies - Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin was invited to one of the party held by one of Park Corp.'s sub-companies to capture the event nicely into photos. She accept the offer without any hesitation and the payment is quite high.

She went to the event 5 hours earlier before the event start as she also must capture the surrounding during the preparation of the event. Soojin is the type to wear the most comfortable clothes on her body if she work and she wears some simple knitted-like t-shirt with baggy pants on her and completed her set with sneakers. She braided her hair on both side of her shoulders along with a hat on her head and a round spectacles on her eyes.

"Soojin-ssi, I want you to capture the moment our CEO enter the hall and step his feet on the read carpet until he reaches the stage. Don't worry you just need to relax and do your work as usual because his is already handsome and you don't need to put extra effort to look for good angle for him. He can pull it on very well." The organizer of the event told her and swing his hand indicating the place he meant.

Soojin just nodded her head and continue her work as usual until the event start. She and her crew just came back from their late lunch at 7:00 PM and the event starts exactly at 8:00 PM. The organizer already warned her that the CEO is a strict person and always start everything on time without any mistakes.

"Chhh. What a perfectionist old brat." She thought to herself.

When the time tick exactly 8:00 PM, there's a good looking young man enters the hall and everyone in the hall stands up. Soojin quickly grab her camera on her neck and snap.

The CEO is the opposite of what she thinks of. He is not an old brat but a really young good looking man in his mid-twenty with perfect hair style on his head. She stare at the man with a deep thought in her head where did he knew this man before.

"Its weird. I think I've seen him somewhere before." She told her worker, Yoomi.

"Unnie~, he is Park Chanyeol. You don't know him? He is the most successful young CEO in our country right now. You don't know him? That handsome CEO? He owns Park Corp." Yoomi replied to her with an amusement written all over her face.

"I knew someone with the name Park Chanyeol but I don't know any business celebrity with that name." She replied.

"Nevermind Yoomi. You can continue your work. This event is nearing to its ending. We can stop after that young CEO finishes his speech and went down from the stage. Youngmin and Seungjae will replace us after this." She smile to her.

After the CEO went down from the stage and settle himself on the VVIP table to enjoy his food, that is when Soojin and Yoomi end their work and Youngmin and Seungjae take over their work. Soojin settle down on an empty table nearby as Yoomi take her food. Soojin enjoy her food in silent not minding the people surrounding her and Yoomi joins her a couple of minutes later.

Soojin finished her food in some times and she sit up from her seat and wander around the hall befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter