February 12, Monday

10 days ago

The next morning, Jimin and Yoongi woke up after a restless night. Jimin recalling quickly what happened the night before, began to shake once agian. Yoongi noticing, walked over to him and conforted Jimin by his back lightly; handing him a brand new pair of his own clothes. As Yoongi was handing him the clothes Jimin said "I dont want to go". "I understand that, but if we dont go and someone finds him we will be suspicious because eveyone knows he liked the death out of you." Yoongi replied. "I dont want to hyung. I want to stay home and hide forever. If i go i wont even be able to stand straight and everyone will know something is up." Jimin said falling back on the bed. "Jimin please it's hard as it is trying not to go crazy. We need to be as normal as possible now." "Why cant you understand that its not that easy for me. You weren't there when he first lost contact with this world and you didn't watch him fade away like i did. His dull breathless eyes watched me as if saying 'they'll find you'. How am i supposed to act normal i killed someone for Gods sake!" Jimin said tears falling once again from his face. "Ok. Ok fine Jimin but at least try to go tomorrow alright?" "Easy for you to say". Jimin said in a low mumble. "I was there too and if you get caught i get caught im doing this for you! So you sure as hell better be grateful!" Yoongi said feeling like crying himself. "I think we both need to take the day off. But just for today. Its seriously suspicious." "Im sorry. Your right hyung im just so scared i feel sick." Yoongi lowered his voice saying "i know. Were both scared but lets be strong."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner Jimin received a text message from jungkook. 

Jungook: hey why aren't you here today?

Jimin:i was feling a little sick

Jungkook:that you should have been here, there was a fight

Jimin: really? Who fought?

Jungkook: Taehyungs friend Namjoon and Hoseok

Jimin: damn! Who won?

Jungkook: who do you think? Of course my boy Hoseok

Jimin: thats crazy do you know why?

Jungkook: no but i heard them shouting at each other about Hoseoks girlfriend.

Jimin: let me go find Yoongi. I bet he'll be surprised. 

Jungkook: you're with Yoongi? Why?

Jimin: i asked him to take care of me because im sick. 

Jungkook:seriously!? Im about to go to my next period but when i get out of school. Im coming right to you lover boy. 

Jimin: haha okay

~~~

"Yoongi Jungkook told me that Hoseok and Namjoon got in a fight today." Jimin told yoongi as they lied in the couch together." "really why?"yoongi asked in interest. "I have no idea but jungkook said they were yelling something about Hoseoks girlfriend" "no surprise there. That girl is a snake." He said as if it was obvious. Jimin nodding in agreement. "She goes after anything that breathes. Im surprised Hoseok hasent left her."  Jimin said. 

 Right then a loud bang sounded from the door. Both of them looked at each other with an uneasy feeling. As Yoongi slowly began to walk to the door Jimin grabbed his arm and looked at him questionly. "Stay here" yoongi said as he walked to the door hearing his heart beat faster every step he advanced.

As he turned the knob he curled his fists into balls ready to defend himself just in case he needed to defend. But to his surprise it wasent anyone even slightly scary. 

"Is this yonjeys house?" A mailman with a blue shirt and a cap asked. "Um it's pronounced yoongi and yes that is I. What can i do for you?" "You've got a package. Just sign right here."he said handing him a clipboard and pen. "May I ask who's this is from?" "Sorry young man it doesnt say" the mailman said as he walked away. " have a good day young man" he called out. 

 He went to tell jimin about the package seeing how relieved jimin was that he was not dead. "Well, arent you going to open it?" ,jimin said eyeing the package. Yoongi noded and began opening the package. Inside was a teddybear and a note. The note read 'im glad i could call you my friend'. Both boys looked at it in confusion. 

 "Um.. Who is it from?", jimin asked. "He didnt say but im guessing its from a person from school?" yoongi said questionably. "Oh, I got it! Mabye its an early birthday present." yoongi said. "Yeah but it says im glad i could call you my friend. I think someone who was my friend would tell me you know because thats what people do. Besides why would they send it to your house?" jimin said skeptically. "Mabye they know we are always together and didnt want your parents to open it." yoongi said throwing the box in the trash but keeping the bear. 

 Just then they heard a knock on the door. "Who is it now?" yoongi said a little frustrated walking to open the door. When he opened the door he saw a smilling Hoseok and Jungook. "What the hell do you want?" he said not in the least bit interested. "Move aside gramps were is jimin?" hoseok asked walking right past yoongi. "Sure come on in. Its not like i own this ing house anyway."

 "So Hobi. I heard you fought today." jimin said smirking. "Everyone did. I got suspended for 3 days." Hoseok said looking rather proud of himself. "But why?" Yoongi asked as he came into the living room with a cup of what seemed to be water. "That kid Namjoon said that my girl was stalking Fredrick and thats why hes not here today." Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other with worried expressions but Jungook nor Hoseok seemed to notice. "He said that she was looking to have fun and i got pissed so i punched him in the face. But the damn principle was there and stopped me before i could beat the crap out of him." 

"Oh he wasn't there today?" Jimin said not trying to act like he knew the real reason. "Are you sad your boyfriend didn't see you?"Jungook cooed trying not to laugh at his own joke. 

 " He's not my boyfriend!" Jimin said looking away in anger. "Geez calm down it was just a joke" 

Jimins phone rang which startled everyone even though it wasn't  that loud. He saw the caller and answered quickly. "Oh hi mom... Yeah I'm still here...Yeah.....I'll go in a little bit...". "Oh dont stop Jimin dont stop!" Hoseok moaned loudly trying to embarrass Jimin and make his mom hear. "Shut up!" Jimin and Yoongi yelled in union while jungkook laughed. But he was having too much fun and decided to continue. "Yeah right ther- aaaah!" 

 "No mom its just my friends acting dumb" he said leaving to the kitchen. Yoongi hit him shortly after and Jungkook laughed harder. 

"No.. Mom please ... But.. Yes.. Hmm hmmm im leaving right now." Jimin said sadly as he hung up. "Great thanks alot Hoe now when i get home she's going to give me 10 lectures and a bible to read." Hoseok and Jungkook laughed even more. 

"You're leaving?" Yoongi aksed concerned. "Yeah can you take me?" "sure let me grab my keys. And you two get out of my house." 

"You dont want to stay and have fun?" Jungkook teased. " you" he said already heading out. "Well we cant have fun with gramps so lets go." Hoseok said while him and Jungkook headed out.

As yoongi locked the door he had a strange feeling that someone was looking at them but shrugged it off thinking he was still shook from yesterdays events. 

The ride home seemed short for Jimin. He kept thinking of yesterdays events also. Not only was he still scared but now he had to be scared alone with nobody to comfort him and nobody to tell. And to top it all off he had to give his mom an explanation as to why a man moaned for  jimin 'not to stop'.

"Are you going to be alright?" Yoongi asked pulling up at Jimin's driveway. "I'm not really sure."he admitted. "Well if something happens dont hesitate to call me okay? Were in this together." Yoongi said trying to act brave. "Thanks hyung." Jimin said leaning in for a kiss that Yoongi gladly took.

It was short lasted because Jimins mother came out looking angry and that was a cue for Jimin to get off and for Yoongi to leave.

The ride for Yoongi seemed longer compared to the one before. He kept thinking about Jimins mom and how it would be nice to have one of his own. But then he thought about his parents and remembered why they werent with him. His parents were homophobic and when they found out he was panual they sent him to the curb. 

 At first he didnt really know what to do so he would sleep at the school library, shower in the boys locker room, and steal clothes from lockers. He also ate the food in the cafeteria really carefully. But then he got a job at a store stocking shelves and earned enough to buy a pretty ugly and cheap house.

He didnt realy like apartments because he didnt like the idea of tons of people living in the same building like a fraternity. Plus he fixed the house up a little to make it seem less abandoned. 

When he got home he showered and went to sleep. Trying to forget that someone died. Not only did he know how but he knew who did it. 

At least he got a teddy bear.