February 13, Tuesday

10 days ago

Yoongi woke up with the feeling of someone watching him again but knew there wasn't because the only one in his house was him. He called Jimin early to ask him if he was going to school. When Jimin replied with a 'no' he was prepared to convince him otherwise. 

Jimin, of course not able to resist his boyfriends begs, got up to get ready for a dreadful day of school. 

They agreed to Yoongi picking him up instead of his mom driving him. It took Yoongi about 10 minutres to get there. He waited patiently for Jimin to come out. 

Jimin emerged from his house in a black turtle neck shirt with some dark blue jeans. Yoongi thought the shirt made his slim figure show perfectly. Yoongi was dressed with a usually white plain shirt and light blue jeans. His hoodie around his waist just in case it got too cold.

 "Hey Yoongi" Jimin said getting into yoongi's car." do you want to come over after school today?" "Sorry Chim Chim, i have work today. My days off were yesterday and sunday." 

"Oh okay." Jimin replied seeming down. "So how did you sleep?" Yoongi asked. "I couldnt. I wish I was with you." Jimin said again seeming sad as they drove off toward the school.

 "What did your mom say?" 

"She asked me why i didnt hang out with any girls and if I was hanging out with bad influences. Then she asked if it was you who did that and i said it wasn't you." 

"Oh really? Did you rat out Hoseok?"

"No i told her it was some kids that i never really knew but they came over to give you your homework because you weren't at school. And then she asked me why and I said because you felt sick and that lead to more questions and i panicked and went to my room."

"Ha. Jimin you got to calm down. Sometimes your too much." Yoongi said as they arrived at the school. He parked his car in the student section near the front of the schools main doors.

Right when they got off they spotted Namjoon staring at them intensely. It wasn't really a surprise, him and Taehyung always stared at them like that.

"When is he ever going to stop staring at us?"Jimin asked rhetorically. "When him and Tehyung get a life." yoongi replied heading into the school for their first classes. "See you at lunch Jimin. After school I'll drop you off and then go to work okay?" Jimin noded in response and they went to their first class. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Jungkook!" Jimin waved. "Oh hi. Did your mom kill you?" Jungkook asked jokingly. "That wasn't funny. She bombarded me with questions. You 2 should be ashamed of yourselves." "The only thing i have to feel sorry for is not being there to see it in person." Jungkook laughed. 

"Quiet down now. Today we have a pop quiz" Mrs. Heffle said well aware of how miserable her students looked. "I warned you at the beggining of the year that this class is not easy. Nothing is easy in life and-" she got cut off by taehyung who came in the room late. 

"Oh look The weirdo is here". Jimin whispered to Jungkook who didnt reply as Jimin expected.

"Why are you late to my class sir". Mrs. Heffle asked. "I was busy." Taehyung relpied simply. 

"Oh? And you think no one else in this school is busy? Sit down and dont come late again or it's detention." she sneered.The next 3 classes passed by quickly and soon it was time for lunch. 

Yoongi walked down to the cafeteria when he saw Stephanie (Hoseoks girlfriend) flirting with other guys. 'Typical' he thought. It annoyed him that Hoseok never caught her because regardless of what people thought Hoseok was Yoongi's friend and he didnt want his heart broken. 

However, as he walked in the cafeteria he saw Jimins face and he instantly felt better. 

"Hey Yoongi"! Jimin squeaked. He would have kissed him but Korea is sensitive to the LGBT Community. So he opted to just give him a side hug. 

"Hey Jimin, hey rabbit". Yoongi said well aware of the rudeness in his tone when he talked to Jungkook. 

"Glad to see you still breathing. I'm surprised you weren't drunk yesterday." Jungkook said sarcastically

"What?" Jimin questioned confused. "Come on Jimin how could you be so blind. Yesterday he was drinking tequila right in front of you."

"Really? I thought that was water. Why are you drinking?" Jimin asked concerned. "Jimin, you know I drink when im stressed. Its no big deal." "No big deal? Of course it is i thought you quit."

"Why are you stressed?" Jungkook asked "Just stuff. Work i guess". He said as if it didnt matter.

"Yoongi please dont drink. Please." Jimin said softly. Yoongi hesitated for a moment and the replied. 

"Just for you Jimin." Yoongi said earning a sweet smile from Jimin. 

The bell rang and lunch was over. All of them walked to their next class after talking all of lunch about multiple things that came into their heads. 

By 8th period Jimin was so exhausted of being paranoid and was grateful that the day was over when the last bell rang. When he reached his locker not many people were around, having already rushed outside to catch the school bus or go home to take a nap. 

When Jimin opened his locker he found a note. Inside the note it read:

"It was fun until you pushed it too far. But i still love you." ~Fredrick.

Jimin looked around frantically and ran outside towards Yoongi's car. Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes and all he could see was a blurry mass in the middle of the parking lot.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around him restraining him from running further. He tried to fight them off not kowing who was grabbing him and afraid he might die. 

"Jimin why are you running?"

Jimin was happy and surprised to hear Yoongi's voice. He turned around and hugged him immediately tears running down his cheeks. 

"Yoongi! Im glad it's you. " "Calm down Jimin. Why are you crying". It took Jimin a few minutes to quiet down his crying. "Yoongi I can't be here. Please take me home". He said and Yoongi obeyed.

"Are you going to tell me why you were crying?" Yoongi asked while he was parking near a park.

"Yoongi im scared.". He said. "Of what Jimin?" Yoongi asked patiently. "I found this note in my locker." he said taking the note out of his pocket and handing it over to Yoongi.

As he read it his eyes grew wide and he shivered. For a moment everything was silent. Yoongi broke the silence saying, "Where did you find this?". "In my locker i told you." Jimin said feeling frustrated. 

"What do we do?" Jimin asked. "I dont know. He's dead we killed him." "Stop saying it please stop. You're scaring me." Jimin said trembling again. 

"Sorry Jimin. Do you think... He might not have been....". "No. I was sure he wasn't breathing." Jimin interrupted knowing what Yoongi was thinking. 

"Then who could have put it there?" Yoongi asked scratching his head. "What if he put it there before that night? What if he.... No that cant be it. I emptied my locker right after school and then i met him right after." Jimin said contradicting his own thoughts. 

"Jimin someone might just be messing with us. "Yoongi trying and failing to make the situation better. "Then someone might know." jimin said worriedly. "Someone might know and then they'll call the cops and il'l be thrown in jail and - Jimin was interrupted mid sentence by the clash of Yoongi's lips and his own. 

Yoongi, knowing that was a good way to calm Jimin down. After letting go of Jimins lips he started to talk again " I know this is scary but you've got to remember whatever happens I'll be hear for you. I wont let anything happen to you. Okay?" Jimin noded. "Good, i have to go to work-" "but-" " no buts Jimin. I have to pay rent and believe me im just as scared as you are. But we cant let whoever it is get to us okay. Lets be strong". Jimin noded and they were on the road again. "Now, we have to look out for suspicious looking people. If you find anything that may even be remotely a clue call me ." Yoongi said almost at jimins house. "Yes hyung I'll try my best." 

When he dropped Jimin of he felt something in his chest tighten. He wanted to be with him. As he headed for work his vision started to get blurry and he too cried. How in the world was he going to keep Jimin safe when he couldn't even take care of himself?

~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi put on his work uniform for the store he worked at. His manager Jin was waiting for him. 

"Why are you late?" jin asked somewhat annoyed.

​​"I'm sorry i had something come up. It was extremely important." he said trying to act sincere.

"That is 10 dollars of your next pay check. Get to work." jin said not too rude but not too nice either.

"Yoongi was a stocker at "Army. Co," a big store. He stocked shelves and often had to organize the toys section. Jin was usually nice but seemed a little grumpy today. 

After a bad day at work, Yoongi was ready to go to sleep. He showered quickly and went to bed. He set the teddy bear right in front off his bed so it would look nice on the little table. 

Goodnight he whispered to the bear. 

Forgive and forget for tomorrow's a new day.