February 11, Sunday

10 days ago

"He's dead! He's dead! I killed him! Im going to rot in jail until im old and saggy! Im going fuc- he's dead!" a terrified Jimin sobbed on the phone as his knees trembled and his eyes puffy and red. "Wait what? Ok Ok calm down. Where are you?" the guy on the oppisite line said as he tried to remain calm. "Im near the lake by the big tree. Im sorry I just couldnt take it. I couldnt! What do I do?" Jimin said as he grew more weary by the second. "I'll be there in 5 minutes. Stay calm. You can explain it to me when I get there just wait. Im on my way." Yoongi said as he got into his car. "Ok please hurry! please please hurry!" Jimin said as the phone call ended. 

A few minutes later Jimin saw a car pull up and he ran towards it his heart jumping out of his chest. Even when he was still in the car Yoongi could see tears streaming down Jimins face as he sprinted towards him. 

"Tell me exactly what happened" Yoongi said holding Jimins shaking hands. "I dont know. He told me to meet him here because he needed to tell me something important. I didnt want to be rude so I said yes and when I got here he had a bouquet of yellow roses and a box of chocolates that said 'be mine'." Jimin sputtered out all in one breath. "Who?" Yoongi asked as Jimin looked around. "Who?" he repeated a little more harshly. "Fredrick" Jimin practacly yelled."Fredrick the one who watches me and take pictures of people to put on his truth wall. He wanted to confess his feelings but when i said no he got mad and tried to kiss me. I couldnt I just couldnt! So I pushed him. He got back on his feet and started trying to grab me saying I was the only one for him so I pushed him harder and I didnt see the rock and he hit his head hard. He hasent moved since. It was an accident I didnt do it on purpose I swear! what am I going to do? please you've got to believe me!" Jimin talking so fast Yoongi could barley understand him. Yoongi contemplating on wht they should do next or if he should even help him out. But Jimin was his crush he had for years and decided on helping him out. "Where is he?" Yoongi asked trying to sound as confident as possible."He's still by the river bank" Jimin said motioning for Yoongi to follow him. they walked fast to where the body was lying and examined it deciding what to do next. Fredrick's head was beside the rock blood still pouring out of his skull. His eyes wide open staring right at Jimin and his mouth slightly ajar. His right hand still holding the roses and the chocolates scattered across the floor. Yoongi shivered at the dead man in front of him. Jimin behind Yoongi wipping his tears and holding his friends arm.

"Well he's so obviously dead. This cant be happening." he deadpanned trying not to pull out his hair. "No please I cant go to jail. All the people there will try to kill me or me! I cant go threw with that I-" "calm down ok?" Yoongi interupted attempting to stop the younger from becoming insane. "Look no one is going to find out. We can figure something out. Um... the river." he exclaimed. "Lets just dump him in the river. That way he can drift miles and miles away and even if someone did find him they wouldnt be able to trace where he came from." Yoongi said already picking up the limp body. "I cant touch him. He's bleeding it's scary." Jimin said once again starting to cry. "Alright just stand back then" He told jimin throwing the body in the river. When he turned around he saw Jimin on the floor weeping, covering his face with his hands. He walked towards him picking him up wipping his tears noticing there was blood on his arms and shirt. "What now?" Jimin said looking like he was about to faint. " You cant go home like this or your parents will suspect something. They might already be worried sick." Yoongi said. "Call them and tell them you were helping me with homework and got carried away or something. And tell them you're sleeping over."he told Jimin handing him his phone. Jimin trembled trying to remain collected as he dialed his mothers phone number. "Mom? Sorry I didnt call earlier I was helping Yoongi with his homework." he paused listening to what his mother was telling him. "Yes Yoongi the one with white hair, pale skin, and is slightly taller than me. Um yeah him. Well anyway we wanted to spend the night together. So can I?" He said waiting for his mother for her response. Jimins mother is not usually stricked and lets him go out his his friends all the time. So naturally she allowed him to stay without putting up much of a fight. "Thanks mom. Yeah I love you too." he said handing Yoongi his phone back. "So did she say yes?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nooded and they headed to the car.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As they arrived at Yoongis house he turned to see Jimin sleeping soundly on the passengers seat. Yoongi felt happy that after all that Jimin could still manage to sleep like an angel. Yoongi lived alone but the lights were still on remmbering that he rushed out of his house when he recieved Jimins call. "Jimin were here." He said nudging Jimin lightly as he woke up. They got out of the car heading to Yoongis small but confortable house. When they entered the house the first thing Jimin saw was the brown loveseat pushed against the wall. A rectangular table in front of it. As he walked into the kitchen he saw a circular table with 3 seats around it and a refrigerator right next to the table. Beside that he saw a small grey stove. There was 1 room and 1 bathroom. Inside the room there was a full bed with a nightstand next to it. In front was a tv with a table beneath it. "I know it's small but this is the best I could do considering I live alone and am still in highschool." Yoongi said noticing the shocked expression on Jimins face. "No it's fine. It's just since we always go to my house whenever we hang out so i've never been here. It's not what I imagened it to be." As they got comfortable Yoongi jumped in the shower washing the filth of his skin. He repeatedly scrubbed the guilt that was stained on his body feeling dirtier the harder he scrubed. 

 when they both were ready to sleep Yoongi noticed Jimin's worried look. "Jimin, how are you feeling?" he asked " How should i be feeling?" He threw the question back. "It was an accident remember that." he said holding Jimins hands."I know. Thank you. I dont know what I would do without you." Jimin said blushing a little. "You can always rely on me. You can trust me, and I hope I can too." Yoongi said feeling his ears turn red. "If i didnt I dont think i would've called you." Jimin said smiling as he leaned forward to give Yoongi a peck on the lips. Although it was too fast for Yoongi to enjoy properly, he decided it was a long day and retreated to the bedroom to sleep. Both still feeling the burning blood on their washed hands.