Chapter 2: Infinite

Torn

(Kim Seojin’s POV)

I looked out the window as Sunggyu stopped the car in front of a very familiar house. I was finally back home where Sunggyu & I lived when we moved to Seoul so my brother can achieve his dreams of becoming a singer. Our parents were still back at Jeollabuk-do but we promised them that we wouldn’t have any problems in Seoul.

I stepped inside the house to find everything the way it was since I left overseas. I came across my brother’s room, which now is empty.

“Oppa, where is your stuff?” I questioned.

“Well, about that … I was just about to tell you.” I raised one of my eyebrows as I listened to what he had to say.

“I don’t live here anymore. I forgot to tell you that I actually debuted already .. 2 years ago as Infinite’s leader and I live in a dorm with the other members.” He said looking a bit shy.

A big smile crept on my face. My brother did it. He reached what he trained for, for years!

“Aigoo! Why haven’t you told me?! I’m so happy for you!” I said, embracing him.

“Mianhe, I was really busy training for my debut and it got hectic from there. I didn’t have the time to call or email you.”

“It’s okay, I’m just so happy for you! Is your dorm far from here?”

“It’s actually not that far. Let’s go over there and I’ll introduce you to the other members.” He offered. I nodded and quickly put my luggage in my room and got into the car.

The car came into a stop in front of a tall, professional, looking building. Sunggyu led me inside and we rode the elevator up to the top floor. He rang the bell and the face of one of the members, who looked very feminine, popped up on the screen.

“Sungjong-ah, open the door! I have someone here I would like you all to meet!”

“Hyung, is it your dongsaeng? You kept talking about her for the whole day.” The stranger replied through the screen. I gave Sunggyu a look. He gave me an embarrassed smile. Aigoo, he hasn’t changed.

The stranger from the screen popped his head out from the door and opened it. He gave me a big smile as he bowed, making room for me to get inside. Gosh, he was so pretty for a male! The dorm was surprisingly cleaner than I expected. I walked into the living room where all 7 of them stood in a line.

“Hana, dul, set! Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite imnida!” They all yelled out while bowing. I giggled at their sudden greeting. I guess all korean idols greet this way.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Seojin imnida. Nice to meet you all. ^^” There were loud cheers from the members and one of them shouted “Neomu yeppeo!” Sunggyu smacked the person on the back of the head and he gave an embarrassed smile. They were such dorks. xD

One by one the members each said their names and thanks to my amazing memory, I had them all down quickly.

“How old are you, Seojin-ssi?” Sungjong asked.

“I’m 18 years old.”

“Really? We’re chingus!” Sungjong replied, linking his arm with mine and gave off a happy grin. I swear this guy is so pretty that he can pull off as a woman.

“That means we’re all your oppas.” Sungyeol said with a smile, the one who yelled out I was pretty earlier.

“One thing I forgot to mention, guys. She doesn’t call guys oppa that easily so don’t even bother up to her.” Sunggyu said, snickering at Sungyeol who apparently, likes pretty ladies.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to.” Myungsoo said with his winning smile.

“Thank you for understanding. ^^”

“Do you know our songs?” Dongwoo asked.

“Sorry, but I don’t keep up with k-pop back in the states. Why don’t you go ahead and show me. (:” I said.

Each of them glanced at each other and agreed. They danced a medley of their title songs, Come Back Again, She’s Back, Before The Dawn, Nothing’s Over, Be Mine & Paradise. I clapped at their amazing performance. They were in perfect sync with each other, blowing my mind. My brother went through so much training and has definitely gotten better. They even offered to teach me the dances. I gladly accepted and spent my time dancing with them.

“Wow! You can really dance!” Hoya exclaimed as he watch me dance the medley perfectly in such a short amount of time.

“She actually just graduated from a performing arts school in NYC as a dance and singing major.” Sunggyu replied proudly.

“What?! Already graduated at this age?!” Woohyun exclaimed, not believing his ears.

“Yep, with her dancing and singing skills, she was asked to skip a couple of years by the Principal himself.”

“Oppa, it’s not a big deal. >_>” Every one always gives off the same reaction but I don’t like it being such a big deal.

“You could practically become an idol with your skills.” Sungjong chuckled.

The members were all so dorky and loved what they did for a living. I was so proud of my brother to lead them into everything they have achieved so far. I hanged out at their dorm for a little longer and played with the other members just as the sun started to set. Sunggyu noticed the time and offered to drive me home.

“Oppa, can I stop by the store near home so I can get ingredients for food? You can just drop me off there.” I asked him.

“Are you sure you can walk back home by yourself?” He was always a protective brother but I’m not a child anymore.

“Of course, the store isn’t even 5 minutes away from home. Don’t worry!” I said and flashed him a convincing smile.

“Alright then.” He agreed as he stopped the car in front of the store. We exchanged goodbyes and I entered the store.

As I got out of the store, I realized that I bought way too many things for my two arms to carry. I struggled walking a few steps until an unfamiliar hand grabbed one of the bags from my hands and flashed me the cutest smile in the entire world.

“Do you need help with that?”

-Author’s Note-

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading! I think you can guess who came to help her. x: Don’t worry, our Suju boys will come in soon! Perhaps the next chapter so please wait! I’ll try not to disappoint! Please forgive my lack of writing skills but leave a comment for reviews if you want me to change anything and I’ll always accept ideas into consideration. Until the next chapter! ^^