Chapter 1: Oppa

Torn

 

(Seojin’s POV)

“Kim Seojin! You are going to be late for your flight if you don’t wake up!”

I groggily open my eyes to hear my best friend/roomate’s voice fly across the house. I knew that when she called me by my Korean name, it’s serious. I finally took a look at the clock and realized that she was right. Today’s the day I’m finally going back to Korea since I just recently graduated college here in NYC.  I always surprised people when I tell them I’m 18 because I should still be a student. The truth is that I skipped a couple of years at Julliard because of my singing and dancing skills, as of what others said. I don’t think I have that much talent, but everyone always said I was way too humble …

As I got ready, I started to think about my older brother. I haven’t seen him in forever since I went overseas to study while he stayed at home. He has just as much or maybe even more talent as me and he dreamed of becoming a singer when he grew up. I haven’t been in contact with him for almost 2 years so I missed him dearly.

I was ready with my suitcase and planning a thorough check in my head when I suddenly feel two arms wrap around me from behind.

“Yah! Don’t think of leaving without saying goodbye to your best friend!”

I lightly chuckled and returned her embrace. “Promise you won’t forget me and cause a huge mess in this house! Annyeong, Kelly-ah!” I said as I walked out the door.

“Annyeong, Kristy! Don’t forget to call, text, and email me when you get there!” she shouted out the door.

-le skips to when she arrives in Seoul-

“Everyone get ready as the plane lands in Seoul, Korea. I hope you enjoyed your flight!” boomed the female voice in the speakers above me.

I grabbed my luggage and walked inside the airport. It’s been so long since I’ve stepped foot in here and it made me feel at home. I was casually walking around when my phone started to vibrate.

It was a text message from none other than my brother.

“Seojin-ah! Did you arrive already? I’m at the airport.”

“Neh, oppa. I’m at Gate 24.”

“Arasso, I’ll walk over now.”

I scanned the area and a figure caught my eye. A smile formed around my lips and instantly, I started to run towards that person.

“Kim Sunggyu!” I yelled at the figure as I tackled him with a bear hug.

(Sunggyu’s POV)

As I walked towards Gate 24, my eyes wandered to a figure running towards my direction. She was too fast for me to react and ended up tackling me with a hug.

“Kim Sunggyu!” she yelled.

I stared at her with wide eyes.

“Kim Seojin?! Is that really you?!”

I couldn’t believe what I saw in front of me was my younger sister. I haven’t seen her in almost 4 years and she grew up beautifully without telling me! She has medium-length, burgundy mixed with scarlet red hair and she was quite tall for a girl. She still has her cute, baby face, with big, full eyes and plump, pink lips. She definitely stood out in the airport with her westernized look. I swear, her body did not match up with her face.

“Oppa! Quit staring at me like that, you changed a lot yourself too!” she giggled at my apparently, very noticeable, shocked face.

I pulled her into another hug. “I missed you so much you know, and a lot of things has happened while you were gone.”

“You can tell me everything while you take me to your place. I can’t wait to go back home.” I shook my head as she gave me her luggage. She hasn’t changed a bit. Maybe except for the fact that she has grown up to be a beautiful woman. Hehe, I’m proud to be her brother. ^^

-Author’s Note-

How was the first chapter? Don’t worry, it’ll progress after this chapter so expect her meeting with the other Infinite members. (;

I’m not a very good writer but I think I actually have a plot for this fanfic so please keep waiting and I’ll try my best to keep updating. English was never my best subject but my brain decides to give me a story for once.

Thank you for reading and for your support! ^^