Chapter 3: Super Junior?

Torn

 

(_____ POV) *i’m going to let you guys guess just a bit longer but i’m sure you all can guess by now. (;*

Damn, my hyungs were always giving me the chores to do just because I was the maknae. I pouted as I walked towards the store to buy ingredients for Ryeowook so he can cook tonight’s dinner.

After getting what I need, I quickly walked out the store. I couldn’t wait to go home and have the smell of dinner fill the dorm. I noticed a girl struggling to walk with her shopping bags. Instinctively, I ran over and grabbed a bag from her hands and looked up to her beautiful face, flashing my best smile.

“Do you need with that?”

To my surprise, she didn’t yell like a fangirl. I think she really didn’t know who I was.

(Seojin’s POV)

I quickly stopped staring and gave an embarrassed chuckle.

“Thank you for the help. My name is Kim Seojin.” I said as he took my bags away from my hands.

“No problem, my name is Henry Lau. ^^” He replied flashing another one of his cute smiles. I felt my heart skip a beat. Whoa, what was that. I shook it off for now.

“Where do you live?” Henry asked.

“I live just around the corner. You don’t have to bring these all the way over there, I think I can manage.” I said as I attempt to reach out for my bags.

He moved away and said, “It’s okay, I live in that building.” as he pointed at a very tall building about 3 houses next to mine.

We reached my house and let him in to drop off my bags. I normally don’t let strangers in, but I instantly felt comfortable around Henry even though we just met.

(Henry’s POV)

“Why did you buy so much? Are you cooking for a party or something?” I asked her while chuckling.

“Aniyo, I just came back from NYC and I needed to fill my fridge with ingredients so I can cook.” She replied.

“You were in NYC? I’m from Canada! What were you doing over there?”

“I just graduated from Julliards and came back to Korea.” she shyly said.

“Julliards? Wow, that’s an amazing performing arts college. You must be an amazing performer.”

“I’m not THAT great. >_> It’s getting late, I think you should start going home and I have to quickly prepare my dinner.” She said as she started to take ingredients out of the bags. For some reason, I didn’t want to leave. Just then, I thought of an amazing idea.

“Why don’t you have dinner at my place? My hyung’s are going to prepare dinner just as soon as I bring these over and I can assure you that he cooks really fast so you won’t have to rush to cook.” I quickly offered.

She hesitated, but she nodded in agreement, and quickly stopped what she was doing and walked out the door. I don’t know why but I was feeling really happy.

“Oh, I forgot to ask you but how old are you?” I asked, breaking the silence.

“I’m 18 years old. You?”

There was no way she was only 18. Oh my gosh, she was beautiful. Too beautiful for an 18 year old. She was quite tall, but still not up to my height, with a westernized look and she had an amazing body. I don’t know what I was doing looking at her, but I quickly stopped when I realized that I didn’t answer her.

(Seojin’s POV)

“Wait, if you’re 18, then how did you graduate so fast?”

“The principal had me skip a couple of grades, not a big deal.” I replied while looking down.

“Wow, you must have some serious dancing and singing skills. You should show me some time.” He said giving me that smile again.

“Sure, but you never answered my question. xD”

“Oh yeah! I’m 22 years old.” He giggled at his stupidity.

“Oh, you’re the same age as my oppa.” I quickly said without thinking.

“I didn’t know you had an oppa. I didn’t see anyone at your house.” Wow, he was smart.

“Well, he’s currently staying with his friends right now.” I lied. I don’t think I was suppose to just expose that my brother was the leader of Infinite.

We quickly arrived in front of the building and I followed Henry to the elevator. The doors opened to the top floor. Hmm, dejavu much? Henry press the bell on the monitor that was like the one at Infinite’s dorm, and an unfamiliar face that look like he had poodle hair popped out on the screen.

“Hyung, open the door!”

“Arasso!” He replied back and tilted his head back, I’m guessing to the other people inside, and yelled, “Hyungs, Henry’s back with food and a pretty girl!” Henry heard it just as much as I did and facepalmed.

Henry let me in and I was face to face with … 1, 2, 3 … 9 heads?! Excluding Henry and poodle-head. They all stared at me with shocked faces. Was there something on my face?

“Guys, I know she’s pretty but please keep your mouths closed and let her do a greeting.” Henry said, while smirking at me. I blushed. Damn, you.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Seojin imnida … Henry o-oppa helped me moments ago and offered me dinner. I hope I won’t be much of a trouble.” I said while bowing.

“Do you even know who we are?” A tall, very pretty, guy scoffed, giving me a glare.

I looked at Henry and then back at them. “A-aniyo …”

“You really don’t know?” the one with a dimple when he smiles asked.

“If she did then she would’ve screamed when I helped her, but she didn’t.” Henry said, looking at me with a smile.

I had a confused look on my face, which Henry caught and started to laugh. He whispered something to the one with the dimple and he nodded. He got everyone in a line. This looked so much like Infi- and my thoughts were cut off by:

“Hana, dul, set! Annyeonghaseyo, urineun Super Juni-OR!” They all yelled, sticking their hands out.

I looked at them one by one and blinked. Then it hit me.

“You guys are an idol group?! Mianheyo! I didn’t know!” I quickly apologized while bowing.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to keep bowing. You’re going to break your back.” Henry said while holding my arm to stop me from bowing, while laughing. Then, one by one they introduced themselves.

“Where did you come from that you don’t even know who we are?!” Heechul asked while walking towards me.

“I just graduated from college in NYC so I haven’t been paying attention to k-pop. I’m really sorry!” I apologized again.

“Gwenchana, she had a reasonable explanation. Just let it go, Heechul.” Leeteuk said, pushing him away.

“We are all older than you, but make yourself comfortable.” Henry reassured.

“Seojin-ah! You can call me oppa! :D” Kyuhyun, the one who was on the monitor earlier, said.

I hesitated. “Um … I don’t call guys oppa that easily. ><”

“But you called Henry oppa!” He replied with a pout. I was shocked; I didn’t even realize that I called Henry, oppa. I guess … I was comfortable with him already?

“That’s because I’m special! Don’t force her!” Henry said while giving Kyuhyun a little push.

“Dinner is ready!” Ryeowook shouted from the kitchen. The guys ran like animals towards the dinner table full of food and started to eat like animals. I laughed as I was squeezed between Henry and Siwon.

“I’m sorry, they always act like this in front of food.” Siwon said, showing me a dimpled smile. Wah, he’s so handsome.

“Gwenchanayo, it’s cute and dorky.” I said, giggling.

Questions were thrown at me across the dinner table about my life overseas and I was shy to admit that I was a dance and singing major in college and that I graduated early so I didn’t say much. Henry gave me a look and I shyly smiled. He gave me a nod of approvement, signaling that it was okay.

The night went by with me singing and dancing with the boys. Boy, I did so much of it today that I was exhausted. It was almost midnight and Henry offered to walk me home.

We bid our goodbyes and exchanged phone numbers in front of my door as he turned around and walked back. As I stared at him from behind, I felt a bit of sadness suddenly rush up. Why is it that I don’t want him to leave?

-Author’s Note-

Henry and the boys finally has entered the story! Yay! :D Hehe, I had fun writing this chapter but it was almost like dejavu because practically the same thing happened the last chapter when she met Infinite. Don’t worry, L.Joe and Teen Top will come in a couple of chapters so expect another type of dejavu in a way when she meets the Teen Top members. LOL

Thank you for reading! Please leave comments <3