Chapter Two // A Light Too Pure

Smile Flower // Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Class take a seat, we have a new student joining us today. Please introduce yourself to the class.” Ms. Kim announced with a smile.

“My name is Choi Seungcheol. I just transferred to this school today, I hope we can all get along an-”

“Sorry we’re late Ms. Kim, Jeonghan’s locker got jammed.” Seungkwan said with a bow.

I looked to the door when I heard Jeonghan’s name. I bit my lip to prevent my jaw from dropping when he stepped into the classroom, his hair bouncing as he bowed.

 

“Its… It’s quite alright. Just try to be on time next time.” Ms. Kim sighed, “this is Seungcheol, he will be joining us in class from now on.”

Jeonghan turned his head towards me and moved a piece of hair from his faces behind his ear, “Nice to meet you, sorry I missed your introduction.”

I felt as if an arrow pierced through my heart when he smiled at me. It once again seemed as if the whole room lit up and we were the only two in the world. Then he showed up.

“Ah, Jisoo. Do you have any reason for arriving later than your already late friends?” Ms. Kim commented, snapping me back into reality.

Jeonghan stepped towards me, “I’d appreciate it if you didn’t stare at me, mk?”

I gulped and felt my face heat up, “S-sorry… I have a habit of zoning out.”

Jeonghan let out a light chuckle, “Ok then, try your hardest not to do that then ok?”

I nodded before turning to Seungkwan who shot me a nasty glare, “Seungcheol please take a seat next to Mingyu. Jisoo I’d like to have a word with you after class.”

“Yes Ms. Kim.” Jisoo muttered before quickly heading to his seat.

I made my way over to the desk next to Mingyu, “Guess I get to spend more time with you new guy. We’ll be great friends!”

I looked to the desk on my left to see Jeonghan taking a seat, “hey, what did I say about staring?”

“Sorry!” I blurted as I snapped my head forward.

Jeonghan chuckled slightly before busting out in full blown laughter, “Yah~ You’re funny new guy!”

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter