Prologue

Smile Flower // Seventeen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everytime he smiled it was as if a light would shine down from the heavens, all worries would be at ease and everything would seem as if it was perfect. It was as if there were no faults in the world, no harm.

The light while a blessing seemed almost too pure for the dark world we lived in, those that had sinned seeing something so angelic seemed anything but right. It was something that could make even the saddest person happy. It drew you in like a fish to a baited hook, it always seemed like that at least.  

Had anyone said he was anything but perfect I would have immediately disagreed. He could gain one’s attention from one mere glance in his direction, their stare would linger over him until he was out of sight. He wasn’t something you could avoid. I never truly did believe in angels, until I saw him. Whenever he smiled or laughed it seemed as if the whole room would light up, any tension would disappear within seconds.

Though, happy things can often lead to deception, after all the devil within always hides behind the angel on the exterior. The comfort I felt when seeing his smile however made me feel safe, as if he could do no wrong, as if he were really an angel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter