Sies - Introducing Tall and Small

Typical RomCom

Hello, fellas! It's the author, MuffinCat! I unfortunately haven't updated this story for almost three weeks! Yikes! I've been really busy with school, but I finally found the time to work on this, and I have many plans for the future chapter. Like introducing some of the others members, like what I'm about to do in this chapter right now - try and guess by the title! Anyways, read this damn thing!

                                                    - MuffinCat

Yerin's POV

"I love you."

 

 

Did I hear that correctly? Might as well ask her.

 

 

"Did I hear that correctly, SinB-ah?"

 

 

"YAH!"

 

 

SinB tumbles backwards, her legs flying up in almost a comedic way. She makes her way to the other side of the bed, and I start laughing hysterically. She trembles in surprise, glancing at anywhere but me. She was all wrapped up in a blanket making her look like a burrito.

 

 

"I uh, said I love... glue?"

 

 

Very smooth, SinB.

 

 

"Well, okay," I say and grin. Being the young and flirty unnie I am, I lean in next to her ear. I breath into her neck a little, and I could see the goosebumps run through her, earning a light gasp from her.

 

 

"SinB-ah, you're the glue that holds me together."

 

 

I chuckle as she scoots away. I was using my rough and husky voice. I know she swoons over it like you do as well, reader. 

 

 

She lightly smacks my arm and wraps her blanket on me. She turns to the other side, crossing her arms.

 

 

"You're lucky I care about you."

 

 

I smile again. I was feeling very confident.

 

 

"You care about me? In which way, princess?"

 

 

She smirks and playfully nudges me with her arm. Then we just lay down with our thoughts. We felt completely relaxed and at peace. I completely forgot about my fear of thunder. That's just what SinB does to me.

 

 

 

TIME SKIP~

 

 

 

It was around 10:00 at night now - school was starting after tommorow. Good ol' uni. Will we make any other friends besides Yuju? I remember the group of friends SinB and I had had throughout middle school and high school, but some ended up moving away. One of them, Luda, moved as well. She told us she was attending WJSN School of Arts in the countryside. We're planning on visiting her in winterbreak actually - we're really excited about meeting her new friends.

 

 

The past two days have been extremely confusing. Being around SinB feels different. I mean, I was always a flirt, but now i feel like I mean it on a whole new level. I see her in a new light. A much brighter, more colorful and exciting light. Every single one of her curves and edges ad details gets me amazed and mesmerized, and every single word makes my blood boil in excitement. Holy , I do like Hwang Eunbi. Scratch that, I love her! And why aren't I taking action in this? We did come out to each other. Man up, Yerin! Er, woman up, Yerin!

 

 

I turn to SinB since we were laying on my bed the whole day. I start scanning her up and down preparing myself for the unexpected I was about to pull off.  I position myself on top of her, holding myself up with my arms. I intensely stare at the younger and really attractive girl below me, not breaking my gaze. She looked back at me questioningly, studying my every move.

 

 

"Yerin-unnie, what are you-"

 

 

I land my eyes on her soft lips. They were slightly parted. I've never wanted to taste something so badly. I look back at her eyes again. She finally seemed to get the message I was trying to send her.

 

 

SinB gulps, and wraps her arms around my waist. We keep our gazes on each other, and I finally take a deep breath.

 

 

I lean in closer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Closer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Closer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until I could feel her breath on my neck. I shivered in astonishment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ding Dong

 

 

sON OF A B-

 

 

wHY?!

 

 

 

 

   The doorbell surprises me, and I accidentally bump my forehead on SinB's, earning a snort from her. I look at her, and she gives me a warm smile. The warmest and most amazing and incredibly beautiful smile I had ever seen her wear. I was just I about to try and kiss her again when the bell rings again. SinB laughs and playfully pushes me off the bed. I leave the room and answer the door, feeling extremely lightheaded from what just happened. Hey, maybe there is a chance SinB and I could be together! Then I could hug her and kiss her senseless without getting a smack on the face!

 

 

   I arrive at the door and look through the looking glass.

 

 

What I saw was unexpected.

 

 

There seemed to be a small girl with short hair wearing pajamas holding what appeared to be a book with burnt edges. 

 

 

Why the hell is this unknown girl here at my house at ten at night? 

 

 

Why does she have a burnt book?

 

 

Well, she didn't seem dangerous.

 

 

I open the door.

 

 

"Hello?" I ask.

 

 

"Hi! I'm your next door neighbor, Eunha," she waves shyly.

 

 

"Oh, cool," I say, nodding my head. I point to her book.

 

 

"Why's your book fried?"

 

 

"Oh, this?" she motions,"My house is on fire," she says calmly as she points to the house next to ours. Surely enough, it's all burned up. Like, I could actually see some flames from inside. They weren't huge, but they were enough to burn quite a lot of stuff inside. How in the actuall hell did that happen?

 

 

"Holy , are you okay?!"

 

 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I managed to get my phone!" Eunha says as the pats her pocket. I sigh in relief. 

 

 

"Oh, good."

 

 

I look around. 

 

 

"Are you alone?"

 

 

Suddenly, I hear a frusterated scream. I see what seems to be a tall- woman stomping her way towards us. 

 

 

"EUNHA!! YAH!!"

 

 

I would expect the short girl to freak out when seeing a literal giraffe come after her, but she just calmly points to her.

 

 

"That's my roommate, Sowon-unnie!"

 

 

Sowon made her way towards us and glared at Eunha, her eyes like daggers. They drilled into her, like a mom scolding her child. But suddenly, the taller wraps her arms around the bunny embracing her in a back hug.

 

 

"Aish! You're lucky I can't stay mad at you." Sowon sighs in defeat. Eunha places her hands on the taller's wrists, smiling. 

 

 

Yeah, sure, this is cute, but what in the actual hell is going on?

 

 

All I could do was stand there and watch this sickeningly sweet scene go on with a confused and perplexed look on my face.

 

 

I decide to interrupt.

 

 

"So, do you need me to call the firemen, or?"

 

 

The couple snaps out of their embrace, their eyes wide from embarassment.

 

 

"Oh, uh, we already called them."

 

 

Oh. 

 

 

"Well, your house seems to be in a bad condition, so if you want to stay over here for a while, it's okay."

 

 

"I-If it's okay with you."

 

 

"Sure! We have a guest room."

 

 

I open the door a bit wider for them to walk in. Thankfully the house isn't as messy as it usually is.

 

 

The smaller makes her way upstairs after thanking me and giving me a hug. Now, I'm not the only touchy person in this house at least. Sowon stops at the second step of the stairs.

 

 

"Thank you for letting us stay here on such short notice," she says. I smile at her.

 

 

"No problem! My name's Yerin by the way."

 

 

"Well, thank you, Yerin-ssi."

 

 

And with that, I make my way into SinB's room. I open the doorto find her sleeping calmly, but she wakes up when I get on the bed. She smiles as I lay down next to her.

 

 

"You're finally back. Who was at the door?"

 

 

"Our neighbors.  Their house got burnt down, and they need to stay over for a bit if that's okay with you."

 

 

"It's fine. Are they okay?"

 

 

"Yup. I think they're a couple."

 

 

SinB nods, still looking at me. She puts her arms around me and tangles her legs with mine. I give her my warmest smile.

 

 

"What do you plan on doing there, SinB?" I ask her teasingly.

 

 

She chuckles.

 

 

"Well, the last time I saw you, you were trying to kiss me and I was about to kiss back, so...

 

 

"Ahh, I see. You plan on continuing where we left off?"

 

 

She pecks my jaw.

 

 

"Precisely, Jung Yerin."

 

 

It took a lot of my strength not to full on get on top of her and start kissing her senseless. But it can wait.

 

 

"Well, too bad, Hwang Eunbi," I turn my back towards her, "I'm too damn tired to carry on."

 

 

I smirk as I hear her whine, closing my eyes as she quiets down. 

 

 

All of a sudden, she turns me around, staring intently into my eyes, just as I had done a few hours ago. She gently  places her hands on my cheeks and leans in. I close my eyes, bracing for impact, but what I got was not exactly what I had expected.

 

 

SinB plants a butterfly kiss on my forehead, pulling away slowly. I pout at her.

 

 

"SinB-ah~" I whine at her. Damn you, SinB!

 

 

"I didn't technically continue what we were doing," she leans in closer, gently running her fingers on my lips,"If I had I would have kissed you over here."

 

 

Holy f-

 

 

"You know what, maybe I'm not so tired after all," I say pleadingly.

 

 

SinB yawns and turns to the other side.

 

 

"Well, too bad, Jung Yerin. I'm too damn tired to carry on."

 

 

So that's how she wants to play? This is torture! I sigh and once again embrace her. I close my eyes and fall asleep, the dim blue light of the full moon surrounding us, the August breeze brushing against us. Total peace. That is, until the firetruck came.