Tres - So, SinB got drunk... Part 1

Typical RomCom

SinB's POV

Beep Beep Beep*

SMACK*

"Aw "

What you have read just now was the sound of Hwang Eunbi, who is definitely not a morning person, awaking at 7:00 in the morning after Netflix and chilling with Yerin.last night. It's not what you think. Yerin and I really like watching kdramas. 

I look around, realizing I was on my bed. In my pajamas. Which I was indeed not wearing last night.

Jung Yerin.

"JUNG YERIN, EXPLAIN TO ME HOW I'M WEARING PAJAMAS!"

I widened my eyes and Yerin walks in the room, I could tell she was trying her best not to laugh. 

"Oh, that? You should be thanking me for troubling myself by changing you into more comfortable clothing. Especially after what happened last night."

Last night?

"What exactly happened last night, Yerin-ah?"

"Oh nothing! We just decided to have a little booze to celebrate our first year of uni. Turns out you can't drink over two cans of Bud Light until you're a y drunk."

Oh .

"What do you mean I'm a y drunk?" I ask with furrowed eyebrows. Yerin sits down on my bed and motions me to sit next to her, padding the bed with her small, dainty hands. It's only now that I realized her nails were always kept short. Hah.

"SinB, you're in for quite a story. You're also gonna want to punch me, but it'll be worth to see your face!" Yerin snorts as I roll my eyes. She turns to me with her "are you ready for all the you're about to hear?" face. I nod.

FLASHBACK~

Third Person POV

    6:00 in the evening, and SinB and Yerin had just finished packing up all their stuff. The furniture was in place, their clothing in their closets and drawers, and there was enough food to last about a week. Everything was ready, and school was starting in three days. Three days to do whatever and befriend whoever. May I not forget to mention that SinB had recently turned 21? So, why not just watch a few kdramas with your bestfriend on the couch and have a few harmless drinks, right? Maybe? Oh, hell nah!

   Yerin had just come back from a grocery store, six cans of BudLight in hand. It was a little prize for the two friends making it to uni so why not drink if they're old enough? She kicks open the door, grocery bags in hand, hair a little wet from the light drizzle outside. Being Yerin, she can't just have a normal entrance~

"HONEY, I'M HOME!~" she shouts as she hears SinB mumble like an annoyed wife. She was sitting on the couch getting their kdrama ready along with napkins since they were watching the second to last episode of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. :} Yerin takes of her jacket, a little wet from the rain causing her bangs to get a bit frizzy. She looked like a hot mess, and the younger couldn't help but stare. A litte too long. It's not like she liked her or anything though. Right? 

"Shut up and get ready, Yerin!"

"Okay, princess!"

SinB snickers at the nickname. They had just come out to each other like four hours ago, and look at Yerin acting all gay! Yerin gets two cans of beer and sits next to SinB, handing her a drink.

"Don't act like I didn't notice you checking me out just now!~"

"You wish, Jung Yerin!"

SinB looked at the can. She had never drunk beer before and was quite curious. What if she got really drunk? Like, really drunk? Nah! She was SinB! What could happen? She opens the can , about to drink. Then again, it could be worse than she thinks... Oh well! Down the hatch. 

Oh, BoY, wHa'S gOiNg On~

"Ahh..." SinB mumbles as she looks around the room. For some reason, everything seems much more... colorful? Brighter?

"Woah, SinB, are you okay?"

"Mhmmm~" she hums and looks at Yerin. She feels a little...tipsy all of a sudden. She smiles goofily and sloppily places a hand on Yerins head. SinB's cheeks were unusually red, and she was talking much more slowly. The older knows what's going on. For the first time ever, SinB's drunk.

"Oh, damn!" Yerin chuckles. 

"Wahh?~"

"Nothing, SinB-ah, nothing," 

Yerin takes a long sip from her can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about two hours of watching their show and SinB saying and doing weird , Yerin decided to get a pizza. She gets up to place an order on her phone. 

"Um, hello, I would like two large pizzas, half cheese half pepperoni, please. Y-"

"Yerin-ahh~, who're you talking to?"

"I'm ordering a p-"

"We're s-supposed to be *hiccup*, oh 'cuse me. We're supposed to be spending time together~"

"SinB, I'm-"

"Are y-you saying a pizza is more important than lil' old me?" SinB says drowsily as she leans in closer to Yerin's face, giving her her best puppy-dog eyes, but since she's drunk, it came out more as a creepy glare. Yerin chuckles and gives SinB a playful eskimo kiss on her nose.

"I'm getting the pizza for us, after that, we could spend more time together, eh? Just you and me!"

SinB pouts and turns around, laying down on the couch.

"Okie dokie!~"

Yerin continues the order and puts her phone away.

"Ok, where were we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about fifteen minutes, and SinB and Yerin were patiently waiting. Well, Yerin was. SinB was whining the whole time. But you can't blame her; she's whipped! 

"Unnie~ when's the food arriving? I only care about that!"

"But TtinB-ah, it's almost here. And look at how handsome Min-Hyuk looks!" Yerin whines and points to the TV. SinB points her middlefinger at the screen.

"F**k you, Min-Hyuk." says SinB using her face. Yerin gasps. How could she!? Her own best friend! How could SinB even dare flip off her baby?! Yerin was deadass s h o o k

"SinB, how dare you!?"

"Easy." 

SinB flips Min-Hyuk off again. #JusticeForMinMin. Yerin quickly grabs SinB's hand.

"What did MinMin ever do to deserve this?"

"He distracted you from me and the pizza~"

Yerin and SinB stare at each other for a bit. Yerin's never been this close to SinB's face in all their years of friendship. Even from close up, she's astonishingly beautiful. Yerin'sgaze went from her eyes, slowly down to her nose, to her lips... She coundn't help but notice the younger leaning in as well. Closer and closer, until...

Ding Dong