Quattro - So, SinB got drunk... Part 2

Typical RomCom

Yerin POV

Ding Dong

I hear the doorbell ring. Great timing. Great timing indeed. In mid leaning-in-to-kiss-me, SinB bolts off the couch shouting.

 

 

"Pizza!!~ Unnie, the freaking pizza's here! Get your of the couch, stop being a lazy bum and help me~"

 

 

 

 

Sigh. I never knew SinB would be so different when drunk! If anything, I thought she'd be an angry drunk. I mean, she already is a grouch when sober! It really wouldn't be much of a difference. At least as a y drunk, I'd get to witness SinB act flirty, which she doesn't usually do when sober. She's much more fun, don't you agree?

 

 

I make my way over to the front door and get my money. SinB unpatiently opens the door, to find a pizza delivery girl around our age with brown hair and childish bangs. Her cap was on backwards, and had a friendly smile on. She handed us the pizza box and I handed her the money. She was about to leave when SinB grabs her hand. What in the actual hell, drunk SinB?

 

 

 

"Aye! Kind milady, would you please join us for the night? Yerin-unnie here is being a buzzkill and apparently finds kdramas much more amusing than her best friend for the past seven years of her life!~"

 

 

 

The girl looks at SinB uneasily, with an actual "wtf" look on her face. I widen my eyes at SinB.

 

 

 

"Hwang Eunbi, you can't just hold a stranger's hand! Especially when it's the pizza delivery girl," I hurriedly tell SinB, trying to pry her hands of this poor, innocent stranger who is unfortunately experiencing drunk SinB's drunk wrath. I apologetically look at the girl, "I'm sorry, miss. My friend here is obviously drunk. Here, I'll hold her while you make a run for it." The poor delivery girl looked so confused, I felt bad for her. Damn it, SinB. I'll have to make sure to punish her afterwards. Not in that way, you byuntaes! We're not at that part of this fanfiction yet! 

 

 

 

When I looked over at SinB, she was giving the stranger girl these adorable puppy dog eyes. I knew, from personal experience, that this person would not stand a chance. SinB may be a grouch most of the time, but we all know that she can be pretty gosh darn adorable when she wants to.

Really damn adorable.

 

 

 

The stranger looked at me, then to SinB, then to me again, then to SinB again, and lets out a sigh of defeat. She probably had better stuff to do, and she seems like a nice person. She takes a step inside our house and closes the door behind her, not forgetting to take off her shoes on our mat. SinB grabs her hand and leads her to our couch, where we were previously watching our drama.The stranger timidly sits down to the left of SinB while I sit to the right of SinB. The girl and I sit quietly, since we're complete strangers and don't really have anything to talk about. Heck, we don't even know each other's names! Maybe I should start with asking her that.

 

 

 

"So, what's your name?" I ask her. 

 

 

"Oh, uh, it's Yuna. Choi Yuna. But you can call me Yuju!"

 

 

"Oh. Why Yuju?"

 

 

"I honestly don't know!"

 

 

 

I nod. We didn't have much to do except for watching the drama on the TV and eat some pizza, every once in a while I felt a very and drunk SinB lightly my thigh subconsciously. And to be honest, I was enjoying every moment of it. I'm sure you are, too, since you're actually reading this ty excuse of a fanfic. I mean, you could be out there eating tide pods for all I care (please don't, kids). 

 

 

 

We had finished watching the show, and SinB out of nowhere asks, "Aye, *hiccup* lets do something!~" Oh, boy, what is she up to now? I could feel Yuju staring at us, curiousity and confusion in her eyes. She hasn't really said much. I'd really like to get to know this girl.

 

 

 

"Let's play a game~ Truth or dare!" SinB shouts like a child. It's a good thing we don't have neighbors, or else they would've crapped themselves by now from all of SinB's outbursts! I was about to say something but the younger had already grabbed both Yuju and mine's hand and was leading us over to the center of the living room, our handy pizza box next to us. She crosses her legs criss-cross applesauce style. Yuju and I just stared at each other, for some reason there was a grin on my face. This seemed exciting, am I right?

 

 

 

"Mkay," SinB says, and looks at me, mischievously smiling. She really looked quite adorable, "Yerin-unnie, truth or dare?"

 

 

 

I pretend to go deep in thought, placing and rubbing my thumb and index finger on my chin.

 

 

 

"Hmm... Dare!" 

 

 

 

I was feeling pretty adventurous that night. What did the great Hwang Eunbi have in store for me?

 

 

 

"Well, okay! I dare you to make Yuju-ssi tell us a joke!"

 

 

 

What in the actual hell? Where did that come from?

 

 

 

Yuju looks around the room, seemingly putting thought into the joke she was about to spontaneously think of. She looks at us.

 

 

 

"Okay, I got one, but I warn you it's very cancerous!"

 

 

 

We nod, excited for this joke.

 

 

 

"That's good! We quite enjoy cancerous! It really fits our dank aesthetic!"

 

 

 

Yuju chuckles a bit, and clears

 

 

 

"okay, okay,"she pauses and looks at both of us, " Velcro? What a rip-off!"

 

 

 

... Wow... cancerous indeed! I like her!

 

 

 

Very dank truth or dares later...

 

 

 

Anyways, it was getting kind of late, and it was time Yuju left for her house, which we figured out was just around a block away and were planning on attending the same college! All three of us exchanged number and bid our goodbyes. SinB and I were getting pretty tired after making a new buddy.

 

 

 

I found SinB napping on the couch. Now I couldn't just leave her there in her dirty clothing, am I right? What type of best friend/roommate would I be? So as any other person who would find a passed out SinB on the very cheap and crusty sofa, I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room. Hey, for a drunk person, she smells real nice! Wait, why the hell am I smelling her? Am I becoming smitten for the one and only Hwang? Maybe so!

 

 

 

I lay her on her bed and carefully remove her clothing to put on her pj's. i really didn't want to wake her up. Then again, she is a very heavy sleeper. Like, Shrek could be screaming about his swamp an inch away from her face and she will comfortably snooze. I sigh and closely look at the younger' face. Her pointed nose, long eyelashes, and the rest of her god-like complex. I could't help but realize how irresistible her lips looked either... maybe a little peck wouldn't hurt? i lean in a little closer to her face and how she sleeps with a little open. Cute as hell! I close my eyes and place my soft lips on hers, taking in this moment. They were soft and sweet, and just as I had imagined all these years. I stare at her one more time before I get up and get ready to go to sleep. Two days left until uni.

 

 

 

Author's POV

Yerin walks out of the door, carefully closing the door. SinB snored a bit more until she was sure Yerin was completely gone. She'd opens her eyes, placing her fingers on her now kissed lips. She questioned her existence then and there, and out of nowhere started grinning like an idiot. That's how Yerin the gay feels about her, huh? She sighs, smiling widely and drifting off to sleep.