Uno

Typical RomCom

Yerin's POV

   SinB and I have been best friends since junior high, and we're now moving in with each other for our freshman year of university. We had been waiting for this for months - it was just going to be her and I against the world. Two best friends - SinRin! Trust me, I didn't come up with that, it was SinB. Apparently, they're called celebrity couple names, though SinB and I aren't celebrity's or a couple.

   SinB's never really talked about her interests. She did like this one guy in seventh grade, though that ended quickly since he was a complete frat.

   But either way, she was pretty upset. SinB's got a stone cold face, not to mention she kinda looks like that one member from Girl's Generation. That's why I call her SinB; her real name is Eunbi, but since she's so mysterious looking, I decided to call her that weird name she grew acustomed to. She said she hated it, but I know that twinkle she gets in her eyes when she likes something. Many people judge her personality by her appearance, but really, she's just a lil' fluff ball. You're not gonna tell her I said that. But anyways, that's not important, cuz I'm moving in with Hwang Eunbi! 

SinB's POV

Well, .

Keep it together, SinB!

This isn't real.

Dammit, SinB, calm down.

Crap~

What in the actual hell, SinB?

"There's no possible way!" I scream at myself in my head. I like making myself suffer. Meh. I look at my best friend, Yerin, who was organizing her crates and bringing them outside of the moving truck, getting ready to bring them inside our new shared house for uni. I mean, I thought of her as a best friend for the past seven years, that is. I'm still comfotable around her, but now I feel something different. Sorta like that one time I liked that one dude in middle school. He turned out to be a . I mean, I'm not saying that I don't consider Yerin as just a friend anymore, though that's kinda what I'm saying. It's not that she looked or acted differently though puberty did do her very well. It's just that now, my heart speeds up whenever I'm near her, or how everything seems much more colorful than it was before. At first I thought it was that old expired yogurt Yerin gave to me as a prank, then realized Yerin must've given me expired food so much I must be immune. It's not much of a surprise that I like a girl, cuz I'm pretty gay. It's just that I'm scared to fall in love with my best friend. What if I confess and she feels all awkward about it? And Yerin always says that I should tell her anything if I ever feel something towards someone. I'm definitely feeling something.

Crap.

   Yerin lightly grunted as she lowered a crate down the sidewalk in front of our new house, running the back of her hand on her forehead, clearing of the tiny droplets of sweat slightly showing up.

"Yah, SinB-yah!"

"Yeah, unnie?"

   She smirks that trademark byuntae smile of hers. Uh oh.

"You think we'll date anyone in college?"

   I widen my eyes in surprise.

"Well, why do you ask?"

Yerin sits down and wraps her arms around her shins, resting her head on her knees.

   "I don't know. It's about time I stop being a lonely tard."

I snort. Typical Yerin. 

   "You're not a lonely tard," I say. I sit down behind her and wrap my arms around her, leaning my head on hers, "-besides, you have me!~"

Yerin turns to look at me and boops her nose on mine. 

   "Cute."

I feel my face heat up, and I stand up to et my stuff as if nothing happened. I muster up the courage to ask her this next question.

   "Yerin-ah, do you like girls?"

   She turns to me, raising an eyebrow.

"Eh?"

, too soon.

"Nevermind! I was just curious..."

"Do you have something against it, SinB? I actually wanted to talk to you about it!"

Eh?