Final

Shhh baby...they don't know...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon's pov​​​​​​  

     Sehun and I have been in a reletionship for 2 years now. Sehun had confessed to me when he was 18 . Sincerely i was shocked at the moment because he was very young and until then I considered him my baby brother. I didn't realize how big the maknae has grown. Just after he conffesed I realized that the baby in our group had now grown into an handsome young man. 

     After that, things got very awkward between us... We barely talked to eachother and I could see in his face that he regretted that he told me. When he  confessed i have to be honest that I was very surprised? But from that moment i began to feel strange... I would look at Sehun more often... I found myself staring at Sehun's shirtless body multiple times and every time i wold blush like a teenage girl. It didn't took me long to discover that i liked Sehun... I thing that i always liked Sehun if i think about it, it was just my leader self that told me that I have to be professional.

    At Sehun's 19th unniversary I told him how i felt. It was on the way to the place where the party would be. I remember Sehun stoping the car and kissing me. It was just so perfect!! We continued kissing and I put my hands around his neck and he put his around my waist... We fitted so well in each other's arms, i was in cloud 9 . 

    From then we were Inseparable... It didn't last long and our members found out . They were surprised at first but in time they supported our relationship . Everything was perfect...

    Now, our relationships is still growing and we love each other like in the beginning.

    At the moment i am sitting on Sehun's lap cuddling (like always) waitin for our members to finish with they're make-up so we could get our microphones and go on stage . I have to admit that me and Sehun are on our members nerves with our skinship.. But we can't help it, we take advantage of the fact that we are in the same band and that we can be with each other 24/7 ... 

     "Can you please take your hands of each other just 2 seconds ?!!! " An angry Baekhyun enters the room followed by kyungsoo. 

     " I wanted to say the same thing but if your happiness makes Baekhyun angry don't mind us " "I want a girlfriend so baaaaaaad " Baekhyun interrupts kyungsoo layng on the couch next to the dor. 

     "Can you stop it... You just broke up with Taeyeon " Xiumin enters the conversation "some of us didn't have some good..." " Xiuumin! " An angry Chanyeol comes with a staff member and her child "you are not alone on this planet... There are still some innocent souls on this planet you know " "How did you know what i wanted to say you innocent soul and don't disrespect me you brat. I'm your hyung 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter