Searching stolen diamonds or Cinderella

Unorthodox Fairy Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Search[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

After the words spread through the whole country, they waited for 3 more days.

Men tracked the 37 houses who bear the surname Park. The East, the West, the South and the North cover total of 35 houses. Prince Minhyun and the few guards to search the rest 2 houses in the middle plain which is also the most closed to the Castle.

 

“Open Up! The Crown Prince is here.”

The servant of the house opened the door and immediately dropped down to the floor as soon as he saw the Prince.

“My Prince.”

“Rise.”

The servant was in awe. To a lowly servant like him, seeing the Crown Prince of the country itself is a blessing.

 

“Go tell your master, every member of this house must be present.”

“Yes.”

 

Prince Minhyun entered the house. He looked around as the servant busy announcing his presence to the rest. The Lady and her son came down first. Minhyun did not recognize the son as the one he spent the night together dancing with.

 

“Is that all?” I asked, eyeing the people kept filling the large room. The Lady was elegant and the son was young. I looked for another son but the rest were all servants.

“Where is your Lord?”

“My Prince, I have been a widow for two years.” The Lady bowed a little.

 

Wrong house, again! Minhyun almost dropped his head in disappointment. He wasn’t looking for diamonds. He just wanted to meet those gorgeous eyes again.

“My Prince, we found the house.” One guard barged into the house and delivery the news.

“Thank you for your cooperation. Let’s go.” Minhyun couldn’t believe his ears. The guards called him the thief but Minhyun wanted to meet him. Why did he steal? Why did he run away?

He had so many questions. And he can’t wait for the answers.

 

The Interrogation

Baejin did not even know why those things that doesn’t belong to him are under his bed.

He was taken by the guards of palace for which reason he did not know. They put me in a dark room. The only light is from the candle on the table in front of him. The chairs screamed as he sat down.

Baejin did not know there is such a dingy room in the grand capital. And he was even more surprised to see this dense and foolish officers in the palace.

 

“I am not a thief.” Baejin is so done with this stupid officer. He already thought Baejin is the one who stole the diamonds. He had no intention to find out the real culprit. He just wanted my confession and he had no idea how to get this out from me. Like I said, stupid.

 

“Then why is it with you?”

“SPEAK!”

Baejin stared up at the officer who lost his cool. Baejin, same as the officer, has no intention to speak his way out because he is not the one that steals. There are not enough evidences to sentence him to jail.

 

Baejin will not react to the heat with fire. He will return with icy cold.

 

“My Prince. This is not appropriate.”

“Open the door.”

“This place is too shabby. You should return to your palace, My Prince. We will him to you.”

The door opened with a loud thud.

Here’s come the glorious Crown Prince. Baejin couldn’t believe his ears or his eyes. Why is the Prince here?

 

“Who is he?” The Prince demanded the answer.

Baejin is too busy admiring the glow of the Prince and the officer also have no answer who is so dull that he did not ask the name and personal information of the suspect he arrested.

“Hey! What is your name?”

 

“You have been interrogating him for so long and you just asked his name?” A flash of anger cross in Minhyun’s eyes. The officer is already trembling in fear and Baejin wondered how would it feel to be scolded and complimented by the Prince?

“My deepest apology, Prince. He is being unusually difficult. Most foul criminals are like that.”

“Foul? He’s a Lord. And he looked so young. How foul could he get by this age?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter