the House of Park

Unorthodox Fairy Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The House of Park[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

The mansion of the House of Park is grand. Hence the house is too large even for three masters and 15 servants, the silence during the noon is particular.

The Mistress Park enjoy the silence. She scolded her servants even if they were to speak a little louder than usual. The Mistress is strict, and always have a tight lip and furrow eyebrow above her eyes.

 

Just then, she heard the fuss outside her room. The Mistress immediately felt the annoyance as she went outside and see what it is all about.

It was her son.

 

“Why is it like this? I demand an explanation!!!”

“We have no idea, my Lord.”

 

*“I WANT A NAME. WHO?” Baejin, who no longer couldn’t hold inside exploded on the servants.

“Why all the noise? This is not the very mannerly of you.”

“Mother, look at my suit.”

“Oh My.”

 

“We did not do it. We have no idea why Young Master’s suit is ruined like this, Mistress.” The old butler said with terror that he knew what is coming. A Storm.

 

“THEN WHO?!” Baejin said with a girth teeth.

“Wait…” The Mistress said.

 

Baejin is heartbroken. He loved his suit. It was all black. His favorite color. The golden lining gave the black more expensive look.

The Ball. Baejin saw the invitation and he was very excited because he’s only 17 and he never been to a ball. And everyone’s talking about the handsome Prince.

“Where is Jihoon?”

 

The deadly realization hit Baejin. It has to be him.

“I will make him pay.”

Baejin headed towards the stairs which Jihoon’s room resided.

 

“Son! Halt!” The Mistress tried to stop but Baejin was already halfway on the stairs. They have no choice but to follow Baejin in hasty steps.

 

Baejin almost ripped the door from doorframe as he pulled open.

“WHY did you do this?!” Baejin is holding himself back.

 

“What?” Jihoon looked up from his chess board. Jihoon always keep himself in his room. He wasn’t like that before. He was playful kid when he was young. But since his father’s second marriage, he turned into silent and watchful kid.

“You did this.” Baejin did not ask. He was sure. Only he would do something malicious.

 

Jihoon took a glance at Baejin and the suit in his hands. The corner of his lips moved up a little but Baejin caught him. Jihoon’s attention was no longer on Baejin. It returned to his chess board.

Baejin marched towards Jihoon. He did not think before he acted. His anger was taking over. By the time The Mistress and the servants arrived, Jihoon was on the floor, his chess boards was ruined and scattered on the floor.

 

“Baejin!” The Mistress came inside. A harsh slap came across on the left cheek of Baejin.

“Mother.” A red handprint was prominent on Baejin’s cheek.

“Why are you so uncivilized? He is your brother.” No one dare to speak. The Mistress slapped his own son and the servants could only watch.

“He is not my real brother and he did this. YOU KNEW HE DID THIS.” Tears of anger, unjustness and shame running down on Baejin’s cheek.

 

“NO! I don’t know who did this. I am sorry that your suit is now damaged beyond repair but you can’t go around accusing people. I taught you better than that.”

Jihoon was still on the ground, gathering the chess pieces whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter