College

Melody in The Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Their separation was nothing grand. Wonshik sees him off instead of his own father. His aunt Sohee is hyper and lovable, strangling Hakyeon with her love like he’s her own son. Aunt Sohee already has a family consist of a husband and 2 children which are 5 years old twins, and yet she’s welcoming him so warmly.

 

Hakyeon feared that he’ll be a burden to the already busy 45-year-old, but his aunt is hushing him harshly, “You’re my son now that you’re under my roof” Hakyeon broke down to tears when he heard that.

 

He knew aunt Sohee is already busy with her own family, and hates her brother in law, that’s why she rarely visits. So Hakyeon was the one that always visits her sometimes. Now they’re going to be living together for a while. Hakyeon can’t help but feel excited to go home to a warm family and finally sleeping soundly.

 

He also accustomed to life in Seoul almost immediately. Hakyeon is always easy going and friendly, so getting along and going on an adventure is in his blood. His friends from back home, Hongbin, Hyuk, Taekwoon, and Jaehwan, is in Seoul too though they’re in different university, they hang out a lot.

 

Life in Seoul is busy, and full of life. Hakyeon is enjoying every single second of it.

 

The first and second year of university, Hakyeon would come back and see how W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter