Preschool

Melody in The Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TING TANG CLANG TING TING TANG

 

The high pitch sound is only one out of many screeching noises. Kids cried, yelled, and the sound of the women caretaker calling the kids before they fight and makes a ruckus. Kim Wonshik however, is fine just sitting while beating up the colorful xylophone.

 

The teachers were glad despite the ear rupturing metal tones, Wonshik didn’t make trouble, until one of the troublemakers was in front of him. Cha Hakyeon, the chattiest kid that ever exist in the world, as one of the teachers said. Cha Hakyeon will voice his opinion no matter what, it’s what ignites the fights.

 

“Your music is good” it was the first time Hakyeon gave a compliment to any kid.

 

Wonshik is whipping his hand harder now, making more noise, and Hakyeon is dancing. Moving his hips all the way everywhere, it was such a cute sight. The teachers even stopped a moment to see a very rare nice Hakyeon, and the finally smiling shy Wonshik.

 

The two little kids were practically attached since then.

 

 

~~+++~~

 

 

I tried this wide spacing for the story when I usually don't do it.

Lemme know what you think! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter