Nun of That (WenRene)

ReVel Minibook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Finished: 21st February 2018

Uh, trigger warning. Story involves a nun with feelings towards a woman. If you're uncomfortable with that, this is not a story for you.

​​​​​​Prompt by Pho unnie <3

 

 

Joohyun tried not to stare, but it was hard when the Seungwan seemed to shine like the sun itself. When she looked up from her worksheet and grinned, Joohyun staggered back and almost stumbled if not for the soft hand that quickly captured her wrist, steadying her feet. She mumbled an apology and Seungwan just beamed at her.

 

She had to look away. She could not look at the younger girl when her heart was about to burst from her chest from feeling this much. Unfortunately, she met Bo Ah’s disapproving eyes and she swallowed her saliva. Quickly, she shifted her eyes again to look outside the windows and stared at the sky.

 

Joohyun fiddled with her cross necklace, trying to will herself to be focused. It was hard when Seungwan was all that she could see when she opened her eyes, and all that she could think of when she closed them. Seungwan was a name she chanted in her heart more than God’s name Himself and she asked for forgiveness everyday because she was not sorry that Seungwan always came first for her.

 

Joohyun was a nun and Seungwan was her charge. Their relationship should be just that, simple and professional. Still, Joohyun knew that her heart beat a little too fast and her smile grew a little wider when Seungwan was around and that was not a good sign, especially when that was the reason she was sent away to the church in the first place.

 

There was a girl with monolid eyes and smiled so prettily when Joohyun intertwined their hands together and Joohyun felt like she was floating the moment they leaned their faces together and-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter