Close (JoyGi)

ReVel Minibook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I feel like there’s something missing here.”

 

Joy tapped her chin as she monitored the footage they had recorded so far. The director did not push Joy for her input, instead he just leaned in his chair and looked at the artist thinking hard.

 

He thought he could almost hear the wheels in Joy’s brain turning.

 

“Do you want to murder someone like in Russian Roulette or Peek-A-Boo instead?”

 

He prodded when a long time had passed and Joy was still quiet as she stared intensely at the moving footage in front of her.

 

“That’s it! Peek-A-Boo! I want something seductive like the scene where I crawled to the pizza house. That’s the missing appeal.”

 

Joy nodded satisfactorily while the director just stared at her, his mouth agape.

 

“What do you have in mind?”

 

“Since this is about getting rid of bad boy…how about we do an almost kiss scene between two girls? Like, not actually kissing but just getting close enough you know? That will add a little more seductiveness to the whole music video.”

 

“…I’m guessing you’ll be one of the girls involved in the scene?”

 

“Duh.” Joy flipped her hair and the director threw his hands to the sky, knowing he could not change the girl’s mind anymore.

 

“Okay, let’s shoot it real quick. Who should we call? Ah, Wendy-ssi has gone home. So it’s either Irene, Seulgi or Yeri then.”

 

Joy smirked as she heard the names of the three people left. She turned and squinted her eyes at Seulgi who was trying to eat a piece of sushi.

 

“Seulgi unnie! Come here and shoot a near-kiss scene with me!”

 

Seulgi lost hold of her chopsticks, dropping a piece of sushi that they held just seconds before. She stared at Joy, almost in shell shock before she profusely shook her head.

 

“Wh-what? No! Why would I want to do that scene! I’m not, I don’t-”

 

The rest of her words came out in sputters and gasps and Joy tsk-ed as she looked pitifully at Seulgi.

 

“Number one panic gay of the team indeed.” She muttered underneath her breath and the director who happened to hear it chuckled in agreement.

 

“Unnie! Can I do the scene with you?” Yeri bounced over to Joy, grinning excitedly only to have her hope shattered as Joy denied her insta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter