Pine Tree (Seulgi feat. WenRene)

ReVel Minibook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by Music Bank, again.

It's 1AM and it's a bad drabble but I've had rough week and talked to my bestie and she comforted me by just listening to my concern so I wanna write something along those lines. Sometimes we get so hurt because of someone and we'll reciprocate by hurting them back or someone close to us, and that's not okay; which is basically a theme for this drabble.

I've started working now so I have less time to write and I'm a bit sad. Adulting is hard.

 

 

“Unnie.” Yeri whispered over to Seulgi, who leaned a little close to the maknae to hear her better.

 

“Why does it seem like Joohyun unnie is trying her best to hurt Seungwan unnie?”

 

Seulgi was taken aback by the unexpected question and her usually cheery face turned to a frown but when she saw how fidgety and scared Yeri was, her looks softened. She turned to look at the two members in question and saw that they were sitting apart from each other when usually, they would be huddled closely together – whispering and giggling to something that only they knew but today the distance between them was louder than their usual shenanigans.

 

There was the photo op outside of Music Bank today, when Joy complained Irene pushed her a little when she leaned in too close to Joy, staying as far as she could from Wendy without arousing too much suspicion. Then there was their encore stage, when Wendy disappeared quickly without standing with an open palm, waiting to hold Irene’s hand so that they could walk together.

 

Instead, Irene held Dahyun’s hand and walked together hand in hand instead of being concerned over Wendy’s disappearance.

 

“Don’t worry, Yerim ah. I guess they are a little tensed since we’re preparing for comeback soon. And then there was the time Wendy slipped about it when we were in New York so I guess Joohyun unnie isn’t too happy about it. If you’re that worried, I’ll talk to them later okay?”

 

Seulgi affectionately caressed Yeri’s hair, trying her best to channel comfort to their youngest member. Yeri seemed doubtful but eventually she nodded and let out a sigh.

 

“Promise me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter