Back to Earth

Whirlwind Romance

He cleared his throat and made his way towards the only empty seat on the crowded bus. Just as he was wondering why no one took the seat, he felt as if someone was staring at him. He gulped and tilted his head sideways to return the glance. It seemed to make the girl uncomfortable as she shifted awkwardly towards the window.

She looked so familiar. Yet, he could not point out who exactly she was. He tried taking a closer look of her face but the fact that she was all covered up in an oversized hoodie made it impossible. This frustrated him badly. He scratched his head, annoyed.

 

Ouch.The girl whimpered and stared at him again.

Now I get why no one sits here. Her staring makes people feel uncomfortable.

“Hey, I’m sorry for elbowing your head. I didn’t mean it.” He revealed his gummy grin in an attempt to look more amiable.

She nodded and plugged in her earpieces. It was obvious she had no intention to continue this conversation. Ouch.

 

Embarrassed, he took out his earpieces as well.

 


 

Why is this guy following me?

She quickened her pace. She pulled the hoodie harshly, in a desperate attempt to keep it close to her skin. She dreaded how the cold air seeped into her sensitive skin.  

As for him, all he did was to continue walking, with an amused expression plastered on his face. After all, it was not as if you would meet someone as unique as her on a cold day like this.

After walking for ten minutes, she decided she could no longer take it. She spun around, irritated.

“Fine, I would give you my signature. Stop following me. Or I will have to get the security.” She snapped, with her hand deep within her pink coloured bag and the other tugging her hoodie down slightly.

Oh, so she’s Song Ji Eun.

It took her moments before she finally fished out a pen. Just as she was about to sign on his arm, he grabbed hold of her. She wanted to scream at the top of her lungs. She’s going to get assaulted. That man is mad. He’s going to beat her up. However, she was an idol and her image would come before everything else.

“Sir, can you please let go of me?” She asked in a tone, dripping with succulent honey.

“Oops. Sorry.” He let go of her, almost immediately.

“I am not your fan. Just saying.” He smirked and left the flabbergasted girl behind.

 

 

“Oh Yong Guk, the awesome rapper, you’re finally here!” A lady clothed in a tight office wear shrieked.

Eww. Won’t she suffocate to death in this type of outfit?

He was about to roll his eyes at her till he saw Ji Eun walking in and greeting the lady sweetly.

However, as soon as her eyes landed on him, she made a disgusted look and strutted off.

 

This will be fun then. I can’t wait to work on her new song.


“Ji Eunnie. Back to Earth!” Zinger waved her hand frantically.

“Huh? Yeah? ” She mumbled as her glance remained fixed on the ground.

“Are you alright? I have fulfilled your request and brought your album, Going Crazy, here.” Concern was evident in the rapper’s tone. She paused, waiting for the younger one to answer her question.

Much to the rapper’s disappointment, the younger one simply nodded her head and lied back onto the bed. Before the rapper could bombard her with more questions, she swiftly pulled her blanket over her head, signaling the former to leave.

 

 

 

“So is she feeling better?”

“I’m sorry Gukkie. I didn’t really have a chance to talk to her either.”

 

 

 

 

I know I took forever to update. My apologies. I hope you like the poster :) I know this update is short so I will most probably edit this one soon or post another chapter on Sunday. It's a busy day tomorrow. Wish me luck for my competition.

P.S: Any inspirits here? :D