I don't know.

Whirlwind Romance

 

“Hey darling, are you okay?” Kikwang asked. He was worried for her since she has appeared to be lost in her thoughts for almost an hour already.

Silence filled the air. Her eyes remained glued to the ground.

“Erm darling, are you there?” Kikwang’s voice grew louder as he began to wave his hands frantically in front of Hyosung. To his dismay, her eyes did not blink at all.  

“Ouch. Why did you pinch my cheeks? I’m perfectly fine.” Hyosung shrieked. She rubbed her cheeks repeatedly while glaring at Kikwang.

“Well, you were spacing out. You didn’t reply to your husband at all.”

Before she could retaliate, Kikwang removed her hands and planted a kiss on her cheeks. The colour of her cheeks deepened as each second passed. Even Hyosung herself was not exactly sure if it was because of the rubbing or the sudden skinship they shared. In any case, she could feel electricity flowing through her body as Kikwang interwined his fingers with hers affectionately. If he were to continue his mushy acts, she would probably faint sooner or later.  For all she knows, she might end up in the same ward as Ji Eun.

 Kikwang grinned a little way too widely as he wrapped his arms around her curvy waist. He knew his jaws would be aching later but he could not care less. He loved how he was given the right to use the word “husband” so freely. That magic word was equivalent to labeling Jeon Hyo Sung as Lee Ki Kwang’s. Fireworks were exploding in his heart as he watched his wife blush.

“Yah, we’re in public. Let go of me. And we aren’t officially married. I have just accepted your proposal. So I’m your fiancée. Get it, babo?” Hyosung smirked.

“I don’t care. You’re mine. That’s a fact.” Kikwang rolled his eyes. Despite her protests and struggles, he chose to hug her even closer and tighter.

 

 

“Hey. I’m sorry but can I talk to Hyosung for a second?” A voice echoed down the corridor.

Almost immediately, Kikwang spun around and released his grasp.

“Sure, Yoseob.” He mumbled as the duo disappeared from his sight.

 

 

“Thanks Yoseob. You are my life savior. Your pal has gone mad.” Hyosung beamed.

“But you seemed to be enjoying it as well.” Yoseob laughed.

“Hey, you……” Hyosung raised her eyebrow and cracked her knuckles jokingly.

“I’m sorry. But can you tell me what happened just now?”

 

Silence engulfed the atmosphere. Thousands of words ran through her mind. Yet, nothing could come out from except for a few muffled coughs.

“He’s back, right?”

Hyosung remained silent. What should I do? What should I say? How am I going to pacify Yoseob?

“Tell me, Hyosung. Please.” He was on the verge of crying. He was not stupid. He heard the deep, frightening voice at the restaurant as well. However, he wanted her to tell him that it was simply him being over-sensitive. He needed her to assure him that the guy, who left years ago, was gone for good. The guy did not have to appear again to break Ji Eun’s heart.

“Yes. Yong Guk’s back.”

“So was that why Ji Eun……” Yoseob’s voice trailed off as he leaned back against the wall for some form of support. He closed his eyes and murmured a silent prayer.

“I’m sorry but I believe so. I’ll talk to Ji Eun. As for now, it’ll be better for you to talk to Kikwang.” Hyosung helped the poor boy back on his feet. She then signaled for her husband to comfort his best friend.

“How did you know I was here?” Kikwang came out from his hiding place and raced towards them.

“It’s not the time to ask stupid questions. Yoseob needs you. I’ll be going off first.” Hyosung snapped. At times, she wished that Kikwang would learn how to speak at appropriate times.

 

“Yoseob, let’s go for a drink.”

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, I’m so glad you’re here. I’m dying from boredom. Yoseob won’t let me go to work.” Ji Eun sulked.

“Come clean with me. You saw Yong Guk, didn’t you?” Irritancy was clear in the leader’s authoritative voice.

“Unnie. I……” Ji Eun’s lips quivered in fear. What am I supposed to say?

“Why? Do you know how upset Yoseob was?”

“How did he know?”

“Don’t treat Yoseob like a fool. He knows everything about you.”

“I was just shocked to see him there. Don’t get me wrong.”

“What will you do if you see him again?” The leader was sick of beating around the bush. She raised her voice and slammed her hands on the table, challenging the younger one to speak the truth.

“I don’t know.” Ji Eun mumbled as a tear dropped onto the bed sheet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm back. Like finally. I know. Is it just me but I think that the number of subscribers have decreased? :O Never mind. Here's a hug for those who have been patiently waiting for the update. As you can see, Yong Guk plays a rather important role in this story. (Oops) Poor Yoseob. The worst thing is Ji Eun's confused about her feelings :O

Woah, and our leader is really fierce, right? Hyosung simply doesn't want to see her friends get hurt again. Be it Yoseob or Ji Eun, the suffering should have ended a long time ago. That was why she was one of the happiest when she knew that the two would be getting married soon (Refer to the previous story). 

I have included some Kisung moments as well. Hope you guys like it. 

Oh, I was thinking if I should write a Kisung one-shot for Valentine's Day so do leave me a comment to let me know about your thoughts.

That's all. School's crazily busy. Off to do homework.