How do you forget a cup in your hands?

THE WAR: COMEBACK HOME

Pathcode Xiumin  (open it in another tab i cant figure out how to put it on here)

XIUMIN 05:07                        18th
 

Xiumin arrives at his APT complex and gets in. As soon as he is in the warmth, he talks off his hat. As he was walking up the stairs, he cranked up the volume of his head phones. A guy, that looked drunk as ever, bumps into him and looked offended and tried to rapidly swing. He avoids his wrist but doesn't lose his balance. His skateboard is tightly clutched in his hands

He finally reached his APT and stepped over all the empty take out boxes that littered the floor. He threw himself down on the couch. Yet another day that went by and nothing happened. they've been waiting. He takes out whiskey and pours himself a glass. Have they found the others? Was he the last one to be found? He checked his watch 05:06, he huffed and took a sip of his drink. His attention snaps to his turned off T.V. The T.V. sprung to life with static on the screen, barely showing the content but he knew that it was finally time.

He got up hurridley and and ran out. He didn't know what to do but he wanted to do something. As he was going down the stairs in a frenzy. He could feel time slowing down and he groaned, he hates it when that happens. But this gave him time to think. First of all he left his hat and will freeze to death outside, second, he doesn't even know if this is the actual sign. Third, he has no idea what the girl looks like.

He was snapped out of his trance when he bumped into a girl. He was breathing heavily. He stared at her and she stared back. Probably thinking he was crazy, he broke off their stare off and glanced at his watch 05:07, he looked up again and saw that she was staring. He glanced at her appearance and something caught his eye. It was poking out of her black bag. It was glowing and and it was white. He recognized the familiar stick. He could hear her let out a breath. He looked at her face again and saw a smile smile of relief. He felt stuck in time. His movements sluggish and slow. He felt something cold in his hand.

He realised he forgot to leave the cup at the APT and was still in his tight grip. He looked even closer and realised that the cup was enveloped in frost. Since he brought up the cup to eye level, the girl saw it too and let out a laugh before sitting down on the staircase.

"Thank god, I wasn't late, I am Kim Je Ki" She said, brushing hair out of her face extending her hand to shake his. He couldn't comprehend what was happening. All his senses feel heightened. Like cold water had been thrown on him. Sparking energy in his veins. Then, everything sped up. He could feel every drop that fell from the badly wet ceiling that needed fixing. The steady beat of the clock. His own heart beat. After about 5 seconds that felt like an hour. He stumbled backwards, catching the girl by surprise. He went back to looking at her with a pensive look.

"Hello?" she asked waving her hand in his face. She was so confused. Why was he acting like that? He was supposed to feel better, energised, just like the Nonagon said. He opened his mouth to reply but kept on closing it again. Until he finally stuttered out.

"When did the solar eclipse start?"

"Two days ago." she responded, catching his eye again to make sure he understood her words, she made sure to speak extra slow. He seemed like the return of his powers made him disoriented.

"Then it begins" he gasped out before he hauled himself upright from his crouching position and motioned for her to follow him. He started making his way up to the APT.

"I guess..." she mumbled back after a while. She looked at her watch. They have 5 hours before they need to go.

"Uhm we need to be-" he didnt let her finish.

"I know Barcelona" he specifically made eye contact with her to reassure her they will get there on time.