insert name of chapter here

MLYJYT_JBCKJS (Untitled)

YOOOO BISHES DONT HATE ME NOW BUT IM CHANGING THE TITLE AGAIN OR NOT REALLY IM JUST GONNA LEAVE THIS UNTITLED


 

“Oh my god! I’m sorry… Kyungsoo right?”  Jongdae smiled nervously at his junior, rubbing the back of his neck while he stretched out his hand for the younger to take. He had accidentally pushed him out of his seat.

 

“It’s fine.” He grumbled, waving the the older’s hand away before getting up on his own. “You should watch out though.”

 

Jongdae nodded and smiled apologetically at the other, he couldn’t help but notice how handsome he was with big eyes and plump lips and his scent somewhat overwhelmed him, freshly mowed grass and petrichor was really starting to grow on him. “I know sorry… the name’s Jongdae by the way.”

 

Kyungsoo looked the older up and down before raising an eyebrow. “I know.” He looked at the beta as if he was stupid. Jongdae didn’t exactly understand what it was about his small introduction that was dumb enough to make the young alpha look at him like that. Jongdae had also hoped to receive some sort of introduction back but it seems luck, nor the alpha wasn’t on his side.

 

“So what’s your name?”


“Didn’t you hear my earlier introduction?”

 

“....Uh yes i suppose I just thought i’d be nicer to hear it from you yourself.”

 

“It’s not ‘nicer’, it’s unnecessary.” Kyungsoo grumbled and air quoted ‘nicer’. Jongdae’s smile faltered slightly. He rubbed his upper arm and turned in his seat, away from the younger.

 

He missed the way Kyungsoo’s frown deepened as he cursed himself internally for being such an antisocial .





 

“Don’t listen to him hyung he’s just an overly prejudiced sh*thole.” Sehun grumbled under his breath, the others nodding in agreement. Chanyeol tried to laugh the whole thing off and waved his hand absently.

 

“It’s okay really, I’m more pissed by the fact that he dared look down on all beta’s, not only me, I thought you guys were friends?” He directed the question at Jongdae who snorted.

 

“I mean we used to be, until we presented and he started up to the elders. I  Kinda miss the old him.”  Chanyeol nodded understandingly.

 

“Good looks and money kinda got to his head.” Yixing muttered and pulled the tall beta into his chest. “He’s not good enough to be your friend anyways Yeolie, you’re so amazing, smart, funny and sweet.” Chanyeol figured he wanted to cheer him up and make him feel better about himself after their encounter with Kris.

 

Chanyeol whined and hit him in the arm lightly. “Geez Xing don’t say embarrassing things like that.” Sehun chuckled and poked his cheek.

“He’s right though hyung, He’s gotta get his head out of his before he can classify himself as worthy.” Chanyeol grumbled while giving him a warning look.

 

“Don’t say that, he’s your gege after all, or not.” Sehun huffed out a breath. “I’m sure he has his good points.” As much as Kris had rubbed him the wrong way he couldn’t allow the younger to talk bad about his brother like that because of him, bonds between siblings are important! Chanyeol was a positive person and he believed that everyone had their good points though he didn’t exactly want to stick around the tall alpha to find them. He usually was very persistent but something about Kris Wu told him to just not bother with it, he’d had enough of rejection.

 

Sehun wrinkled his nose. “But I’m honest hyung, as much as I love him at times you’re a great person, he’s missing out on a lot.”

 

“Yahhh When did you become such a softie Sehunnie?” Chanyeol giggled a Sehun’s cheeks tinted red, turning his head away for his blush to go unnoticed.

 

“Never mind him now, class is starting soon.” Minseok announced and they all reculantly went to their separate classrooms.





 

What’s with you and that Chanyelling guy*”” Sehun groaned and rubbed at his eyes.

 

First, his name is Chanyeol, you know that so get it right hyung. Why are you so curious and what’s your problem with him Anyway?*” The younger brother pressed his lips together.

 

“He’s a commoner! and a beta at that.”* Kris narrowed his eyes at him

 

“You said that a few times. Come on, since when have you actually cared about that?*”

 

“Well he has yet to prove that he’s just as good as us.*”

 

“You’re already regretting saying all those things in front of everyone aren’t you?*”

 

“Only because he managed to roast me in front of everyone… no wait scratch that!  I don’t regret anything.*”

“Well one day you’ll have to realise that he and all other beta’s and commoners are just as worthy as us, he has a better personality than you for sure though mister grumpy pants.*” Kris snorted and hit him in the head lightly.

 

“You’re one to talk. But Whatever, it’s not like I can just take it back, what’s done is done.” He finished in Korean. Sehun just hummed in acknowledgement and thereby ending the conversation.

 

“Oh Sehun?” A beta girl in Kris' year came up to them. Kris tried really hard not to roll his eyes.

 

“Yeah, that’s me, why?” Sehun raised an eyebrow curiously. The girl handed him a tiny, dust pink, envelope.

 

“Someone asked me to hand this to you. I’m Victoria by the way, I suggest you call me Qian though.” The mandarin shouldn’t have surprised him and the Victoria girl gave him a bright smile before directing it at his brother. She then her heel, hastily walking away.

 

(An: I was like maybe I should make her THE MEAN GIRL BUT THEN I COULDNT BC OH MY GOD I LOVE VICTORIA AND THEN YOU KNOW ALL GIRLS SHOULDNT BE BAD OKAY I WANT MY WIFEY TO BE BRIGHT AND CHARISMATIC AND AMAZING Thank you.)

 

Sehun shrugged and opened the envelope, frowning while reading it’s contex. Kris snorted quietly next to him.

 

“Don’t act so surprised, you’ve always had peers.*”

 

“Shut up. These people don’t even know me and they’re already pulling the ‘Oh Sehun I love you, you’re so special and when I first saw you it felt like a thousand fireworks went off.*” He mimicked. The person writing the letter acted like they knew all about him and it was kind of weird. However it was obvious that they didn’t seek any form of affection back even though this was yet another person who hoped to mate with him for the sake of their parents’ ancestry. He only had his eyes on one person and he couldn’t see that changing anytime soon. 

 

“So how about you? Mister everyone loves and adores me.*” The younger of the two shamelessly quoted a special tall beta from lunch. “It’s your last year. Any plans on finding the mate of your dreams?*” Sehun asked the alpha jokingly. Kris rolled his eyes and shoved him in the shoulder.

 

“Most of them are too desperate. I get it if I’m handsome and rich but they could literally have anyone else. It’s no fun when they throw themselves at your feet.*”

 

“Well obviously you want someone with character and moral standards which is completely understandable.*”

 

“Yeah. I guess I just want someone who makes me happy and loves me for who I am.*”

 

“Cheesy much?*” Kris kindly responded by pushing his younger brother away while he cackled like a hyena.





 

Junmyeon sighed in agitation.

He had a rumour for being Prince Charming. Everyone wanted to be with him. He was nice, sweet, handsome and occasionally funny!

 

(An: I find him super funny but yah know most people don’t maybe? I think most people find his jokes weird? But he’s still fun just maybe not as funny as I think he is???)

 

The problem was that literally anyone would fall for him (which was annoying in it self, Junmyeon just wanted to be left alone with his friends even though he sometimes flaunted his good looks a little too much). Anyone but God Damn Zhang Yixing, the only person Junmyeon actually needed his charms to affect.

 

The younger omega was a catch, he was talented, sweet, genuine and rich. But everyone else in this school was rich too and Yixing wasn’t exactly what most people would go for at first glance, good looks or not.

 

That’s why Junmyeon himself didn’t quite understand his at first minimal interest in the omega. Maybe the fact that he seemed so immune to his charms had him drawn in long enough for him to realise how amazing Zhang Yixing actually could be.

 

Some would find him weird. Junmyeon always had a thing for things that stood out and people who dared to be themselves.

 

He spaced out a lot and would come back to the rest of the world looking all lost and sh*t that was really adorable to Junmyeon. Anything weird that the younger did was both funny and cute.

 

He was a hard worker, he always did his best no matter what and Junmyeon was mind blown. He admired how the omega fought for the things he wanted instead of making his way through life with his money, like he could do.

 

Yixing wanted to help people, he really did. He was sweet, caring and loving and he knew how to take care of people. Junmyeon translates that to omega material.

 

That was only a few things he liked about his omega. The remaining question was how to make him his because no matter how hard he tries to charm him and flirt his way into the others heart….

 

Yixing didn’t even seem to understand what he was doing.

 

Well Junmyeon would give it his all this year. He’d graduate and possibly never see his omega ever again. He’d do his best to try to show him how much of alpha material he was and by the end of the year he’d confess. If it went well then great, he’d finally get his baby. If it didn’t he could just run away and never see him again as he slowly got over his heart ache while watching crappy romance dramas and eating ice cream in his new apartment he was planning on buying where he’d spend his college years. *dramatic music intensifies.*





 

“Han.”

 

“Luhan.”

 

“Earth to god damn Lu Han. We need you to come back from ing Mars.” Mentioned boy groaned and pushed his head back into the pillow.

 

“Whaaaat.” He drawled tiredly and quite miserably. Then he mumbled out something that sounded awfully a lot like ‘don’t curse youngling’.

 

”You’ve been laying here for..” Kyungsoo checked his wrist watch. “Two hours and twelve minutes. Are you planning on ever getting up?”

 

“No.” Han quietly whimpered.

 

“Why…. what’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing’s wrong I just- no it’s nothing, I guess I’ll tell you when it’s relevant.” He mumbled.

 

“Are you sure?” Kyungsoo asked, concerned as he rubbed the older’s back gently.

 

“Positive… or negative I guess you could say.” Lu Han knew Kyungsoo was about to interrupt him and added. “It’s not exactly good news but it’ll be fine.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes really.”

 

The room went awfully silent before Kyungsoo stood up from the bed. “Come on let’s watch a movie together.”

 

“Which one?”

 

“Black Panther of course.” It was a well known fact between the two that Do Kyungsoo was a fan of DC comics.

 

(An: I watched black Panther this Wednesday seriously it was amazing (to me) there where so many good points about it but just watch it! I recommend if you’re into some low-key technology, questioning society and heavy background beats. The action was pretty damn amazing beats for the background music. Character development was amazing though some bits of the plot was a little rushed but otherwise it was really great and touching XD okay back to our story now)

 

“Seriously?” Luhan looked up at his best friend, a smile slowly making its way onto his face.

 

“Yeah le’ts do it.”

 

Although he reluctant had to admit afterwards that the movie indeed was good, to Luhan’s immense pleasure, he’d never watch Marvel for just anyone.





 

“Sunbae when you said you’d drive me home after you’d take me somewhere cool this wasn’t what I had in mind.”

 

“Don’t be so formal just call me hyung, also I don’t understand, this is cool!” Baekhyun waved him off.

 

“The bushes…. Why are we following them anyways?”

 

“The bushes are really cool and the alphas are really interesting.”

 

Jongin just rolled his eyes, not wanting to be rude to his senior who had offered to take him home in a heartbeat. Their chauffeur was having his day off and Jongin really didn’t have the heart to bother his parents or his cousin’s chauffeur even though they usually made use of each other’s workers and servants. His cousins all had late classes and their closest friends as well. Baekhyun and him weren’t exactly close and yet he was getting a ride.

 

Right now they weren’t exactly going home though, they were following ‘Baekhyun’s alpha’ and his friend.

 

As the guy accompanying the alpha (Tao was his name, a friend of his cousin’s friend’s cousin or something.) that Baekhyun was having a meltdown over (Really? That Tao guy literally just flung his sweater at the dude and Baekhyun started mumbling about how good alphas protected their mates.) seemed to search for something, Jongin realised what it was as soon as a pair of bored-looking, intense eyes started into his own. The guy raised a questioning eyebrow and Jongin shrugged before sinking deeper in behind the bushes, feeling secondhand embarrassment for his new sunbae.

 

“You do realise that they can smell us right?”

 

“Sh*t seriously? to my car now!” The older of the two pulled the younger along with himas they ran.

 

Byun Baekhyun really lacked skills in subtle ogling and Jongin really just wanted to go home.





 

“Your omega is staring. Attracting pretty older omegas on your first day already? Now that’s impressive.”* The younger of the two wiggled his eyebrows. The older sighed and used his sweater as some sort of whip to hit him.

 

“You’re one to talk. We had to spend fifteen minutes of lunch tidying up your lockers ‘cause you couldn’t even find your bag because of all the letters.”* Right ew the love letters.

 

He could clearly smell the omega, along with a child-like smell. Kim Jongin, Junmyeon hyung’s cousin. Sehun knew Junmyeon, he’d often come over and Kris would often go over to him, sometimes their families would have dinner together but it wasn’t for business. Sehun knew Junmyeon, his mother, father, younger brother and older brothers but obviously not his cousin.

 

It was kind of weird having your brother’s best friend’s cousin staring at you through the bushes. The curious look he sent the slightly older male was therefore completely justified really.

 

“Can we like go I want to get some practice before the sale breaks out.*” Tao interrupted his thoughts.

 

“You and your fashion obsession I swear.”

 

“Listen honey it’s literally my job.”

 

“I should’ve made you join social studies with me.”

 

“The only history that interests me is how people invented fabric.”

 

“That’s legit tragic, Leonardo is cursing you.” (he's basic I know? But I want everyone to understand the contex??)

 

“Can you take you and your history and mechanics obsession somewhere else where the oil won’t tarnish my Gucci thank you.”

 

“I’ll say it again, legit tragic.”

 




 

Hi I’ve finally delivered the trash.

The whole family sh*t is probably starting to confuse y’all but okay so here goes.

 

Baekhyun has an older brother like irl yah know?

Junmyeon has an older brother and Jongdae has an older brother but in this story they’re brothers so boom Jongdae and Junmyeon have two older brothers. They’re college graduates.

Tao still has a little brother but he’s basically a fetus lmao

Sehun has an older brother irl but in the story Sehun’s mother and Yifan’s dad (in story Sehun’s dad as well) basically cheated with one another while Yifan’s mom was pregnant. Long story short she left him when she found out that Sehun’s mom was preggo and took her son to Canada. She later died :(((((( (possibly a big reason why Kris is such an nowadays) and he was sent to live in Korea with Sehun’s parents.

Sehun’s hyung lives in Europe currently to study aboard. Sehun’s dad is an and Sehun’s mother is an too xoxo. The brothers have a beauty relationship bc I’m a er for sibling dynamics

 

Kyungsoo still has an older brother, Minseok still has a sister, Jongin has two sisters, Chanyeol has a sister. Yixing is an only child and so is Lu Han. THAT WAS CONFUSING BUT WHATEVER THE SIBLINGS WILL MOST LIKELY MAKE ONLY MINOR APPEARANCES IF EVEN THAT.

 

I should add a bonus like this to all chapters like exposing their kinks man that’d be fun.

 

Chanyeol whispering in the background: I don’t have any kinks so hah

 

Pfff really? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

Okay no I’ll stop

 

BUT I WILL EVENTUALLY EXPOSE THEIR KINKS and trust me it’s not pretty, not pretty at all.

 

I edited this sh*t and it's still sh*t