Not my style

MLYJYT_JBCKJS (Untitled)

The title of this story was supposed to make sense later on but its  kind of a turn off isn’t it? XD

So I’m changing it.

 


'One.... two.... three.... Come on Chanyeol you can do it, just walk in there and give them your best smile! They'll love you!'

Park Chanyeol, really super brave dude was standing in front of the science classroom, talking to himself…. thinking to himself, he was thinking to himself as  he tried to cheer himself on and wiped his sweaty palms on his brand new slacks.

'Maybe I should just wait for Yixing...'.

 

"What are you doing?" A boy questioned as he eyed Chanyeol curiously after he appeared from behind him. He almost yelled out loud.... Almost.... It was a manly yell okay... Very manly.

 

"I-I was just.... checking out this door! Beautiful isn't it?!" He laughed nervously as he could smell the scent of the other.

It basically screamed 'What the is he doing... weirdo'.... Not exactly but you get the point..... The door was as a matter of fact very nice when Chanyeol came to think of it, he gently caressed the soft wood.

The other was a beta, Chanyeol absently noted.

 

The short beta chuckled after a while, seemingly amused. "Why don't you just go in? They probably don't bite... most of the time" He smirked and offered his hand. "The name's Jongdae, pleasure to meet you."

Chanyeol took the offered hand in his with wide eyes, slightly dazed.

 

"Uhmm I'm Chanyeol, pleasure's all mine." He offered an uncertain smile which Jongdae returned.

 

"Welcome here, you're Yixing's friend right?" Chanyeol's smile brightened and he nodded excitedly.

 

"Yes! He's my best friend, do you know each other well?" Jongdae scratched the back of his neck, pondering over the question.

 

"We used to but I'm actually new here like you, I've been in China with my cousin these past two years, before that we were pretty close I think, yeah." He answered after a while and Chanyeol nodded in acknowledgement.

 

"I see, you guys will get to meet each other again, now then!" He grinned "But we should get in right? Class is starting soon.... where's Xing..." As if on cue, Chanyeol felt a tap on his shoulder which made him jump a feet up in the air.

 

"You scared me!" He clutched his chest and wheezed. "Why does this keep happening to me today." Jongdae barked out a laugh.

Yixing smiled and muttered an apology and it wasn't until then Chanyeol noticed a relatively read very short omega next to his friend.

 

"This is Baehyun." Yixing moved aside when he finally realised it was time introducing him. Baekhyun waved excitedly.

 

“Good day, I’m Baekhyun but you already know that, nice to meet you!” He took the taller’s hand in his and shook it animatedly.

 

“BAEKHYUNNNNNN.” Jongdae straight out yelled and Chanyeol once again squeaked (very manly) in surprise and watched in confusion as Baekhyun positioned himself as if he was about to catch a volleyball. He kind of was though, except the volleyball wasn’t round…. and it had arms and legs and he called himself Jongdae.

 

“JONGDAEEEEE.” The beta tackled the omega to the ground where they had some kind of a friendly wrestling match. A lot of people sent them glances but didn’t pay them much mind as Baekhyun and jongdae got up to do a ‘Bro greeting’. Yixing said that’s what they called it as they shook hands and knocked their heads together like buffalos.

 

‘What the actual ?’





 

“Welcome to Whimoon everyone. I’m your home room teacher as well as your math teacher, call me mrs. Jeon. As it’s your first day here we will take quick introductions before I’ll show you around the school.”

 

Sehun chewed on his pen and turned his gaze towards out the window, already bored.

 

“Kim Seul gi, Beta”

“Song Jae won, alpha”

“Kwan Jim in, alpha”

“Park Hye-mi, beta.”

“Song Jae-won, omega.”

“Kim Hyun-a, omega.”

“Bae Nana, omega.”

“Nam Yoon-gi, alpha.”

“Ji Joon-ho, beta.”

“Yang Sookyung, alpha.”

“Min Eun-jin, alpha.”

 

He could hear people telling the whole class their family name, given name as well as their sub-gender but he didn’t exactly listen.

 

Until…




 

“Kim Jongin…. unpresented”

 

Sehun’s head instantly snapped up to look at the back of a head which belonged to the boy who just introduced himself, he wasn’t the only one curiously eyeing the boy, it must have made him uncomfortable Sehun mused when Jongin hunched his shoulders and looked down to make himself smaller. His pheromones were giving off his nervousness  It was unusual to not have presented by tenth grade. Kris, his brother presented at the age of 14, Tao presented when he was 13 and Sehun himself at the age of 11 which was considered very early. He could somewhat relate to him, their situations were complete opposites but still quite alike.

 

(An: It’s like getting your first period lmao but not exactly I mean I know some people who got theirs at ten it ain’t that unusual??? but in the story it's pretty damn unusual)

 

What drew him in for real though was when Jongin turned around to give him a paper the teacher was handing out. Those pouty lips, the tousled hair, cute nose and that eye smile was all it took really for Sehun to feel his soul leave his body, really.





 

Yifan mentally face palmed at the amount of screams that were heard as he and Junmyeon walked down the halls of the school.

He knew they were attractive but this was ridiculous.

Junmyeon gestured for him to get closer so he could tell him something impossible to hear over the squealing.

 

“You know my cousin Minseok and Jongdae? They’re back from China.” The younger tried to speak up. Yifan has met Jongdae, his brother, but not his cousin.

 

“Is Minseok as short as you?” The taller chuckled and dodged as Junmyeon tried to hit him on the head.

 

“Actually…. yes.” Yifan choked back a laugh to which junmyeon hit him once more.

 

“You’re an , d’you know that?”

 

“I take pride in that, thank you.” Junmyeon sighed in mock exasperation before nodding towards something down the hallway, Yifan turned his gaze to where Junmyeon was looking at and couldn’t help his eyes from racking over the short boy’s body, he had a cute, really pretty face with chubby cheeks and cat eyes, a pretty great body, Kris approved. Junmyeon scoffed and hit him once again, it was becoming a habit -hitting him like that-.

 

“I know what you’re thinking, stop it right there, he’s my cousin you horndog and definitely not easy enough for you to get in bed.

 

“It would be a waste not to look though.” Kris said with a shrug and the younger whispered a quiet ‘horndog’.

 

“Hyung!” The shorter of the two waved over the equally short male. Yifan watched as a bright, gummy, kitten-like smile made its’ way onto the childlike face. kris took in his calming coffee scent along with vanilla and lillies. It was nice.

 

“Myeonie hi! Can’t believe you still insist on calling me hyung we’re basically the same age.. Is this your friend?” When he turned to Kris his tone quieted down slightly and he looked more uncertain and shy, yeah he smelt kind of timid too. Kris internally cursed ‘Sh*t how can someone be this cute?’.

 

“Yep! this is Krease. Stay away from him, he’s horrible really.” Junmyeon joked and Yifan hit the back of his head.

 

“Not as horrible as you you idiot.”

 

Minseok snorted quietly. “You’re chinese right? Hello, you can call me Xiumin if you want, I’m fluent so don’t talk any sh*t behind my back, just kidding, but not really, please don’t sh*t talk me thanks*.” He grinned cheekily, seemingly warming up to him already, being his cousin’s best friend was probably why.

 

Though the chinese didn’t exactly surprise him -he heard from Junmyeon that Minseok studied in China for two years after all and had taken classes since he was younger- he was surprised by how good it actually was though.

 

He continued to talk with Minseok -And Junmyeon- for a while more, the older drew his interest but it quickly shifted into that kind of curiosity you have for someone you view as a possible friend.





 

“Oh sh*t* it’s him!” Luhan proceed to curse in mandarin. “ Kyungsoo look at him he’s so hot can I just like? Eat him?” He flailed his arms around wildly as he watched the beta, Minseok walk down the halls with Kris and Junmyeon. Baek and Soo sent each other silent looks consisting of raised eyebrows and head shakes before wrapping their arms around the taller of the three, ignoring the jealous stares a few omegas sent them.

 

Luhan  was seriously too popular for his own good…

 

And Minseok was brought up during all morning classes...

 

“His name is Minseok aww… such a beautiful name for a beautiful beta…”

 

“I heard he’s Junmyeon’s brother, this means my parents should approve of him right? I mean he’s a Kim..”

 

(An: The Lu’s and the Kim’s are both yah know expensive bishes with high ranking and class hhhhhhh think of it like purebloods in harry potter lolz. Social ranks are pretty important in this hierarchy society.)

 

“He even has a chinese name!  mmmm Xiumin…” He let the name roll out, testing it. “Speaking of chinese have you heard his chinese? I thought he was actually Chinese! I should have used my korean on him, that would’ve impressed him, I missed my chance.” Luhan started whining.

 

“Did you see that? Oh my god* His thighs, look at that I’d totally tap* that yep holy sh*t look at those baby cheeks I told you! He looks like baozi! I’d totally eat him ou-”

 

“Oh my ing god Luhan! You sound like you haven’t had in ages, let me remind you that you slept with that 11th grader last night, last night! Did you even get a chance to unpack your bags? Also you’ve been talking about him all day honestly, are you in love or something?” Baekhyun eventually bursted impatiently during lunch. He was getting kind of sick of hearing the rambling.

 

“No! no no I just want to get him in bed that’s all haha! ha.. ha.” Luhan laughed awkwardly. “Besides, he’s too good for me.”

 

“Who’s too good? No wait forget that I asked I think I know, honestly he’s not that hot.” Junmyeon said as he and Kris sat down at the table, he had seen the way his friend ogled at his cousin.

 

“He’s pretty, very hot, ten out of five would bang.” Kris added helpfully. “Just wait ‘till you guys see his brother though.”
Junmyeon hit the taller at that, protective older brother instincts kicking in.

 

“Shhh they’re coming! Who’s that equally hot guy next to him? tell me they’re not dating? That hot people are not single, they can't be, they're too hot to be single. I’m sure they are dating each other even! They’re both so hot.” Kirs silently tried to count how many times Han said hot in that sentence.

 

“Say my brother and my cousin are hot one more time and I’ll castrate you.” Junmyeon cut in.

 

“ that’s your brother? He’s soooo y though, can I like set him up with Kyungsoo ‘cause I’m pretty sure that’s his type.” Luhan babbled and Junmyeon growled and flashed his fangs

 

Baekhyun snorted and hit his older friend on the head before he went to cling on Jongdae’s back, dragging him towards their table.

 

Moments later the three of them were at the table together with two others. Yifan recognised all of them except a really tall and lanky guy (with a really really really nice scent, forbiddenly nice, like autumn leaves, peaches and everything....nice in life… no wait no no no, not nice, not nice at all.). He was stumbling behind Yixing -Junmyeon’s not so secret crush- with untied shoelaces.

 

“That must be Chanyeol, you know his best friend who just got in on a scholar?” Yifan nodded at his friend’s words absently.

 

“Hello people. Nice to see slash meet you I’m Jongdae.” The seemingly loud beta tried to act cool but you could smell the nervous pheromones he was trying to suppress. Being shy around strangers seemed to run in the family, honestly.

 

Everyone greeted each other except the tall beta who was making himself look small by the wall. Yixing sighed and pulled him out by the arm.

 

“Everyone this is Chanyeol. Everyone, Chanyeol, Chanyeol, everyone.”

 

A loud course of hello erupted as everyone greeted Chanyeol who gave them a shy, unsure smile before bowing… and accidentally hitting his head on the table……

 

‘How did he even manage to do that?’

 

During the giant’s little greeting a few 10th years made their way to them.

 

“Kyungsoo!” “Sehun!” “Jongin!” “Tao!”

Some of them yelled different names at the same time.

 

“Everyone who doesn’t know, this is Sehun, my brother and this is Tao, my cousin” Kris deadpanned and Sehun and Tao snorted before they sat down, eyes of both of them widening for two different reasons. Tao caught the eye of the ‘honey voiced omega’, while Sehun eyed the tall sleepy looking male who sat down next to him.

Yifan sniffed the air slightly. He smelt like strawberries, a very light smell without any spicier undertone which was usual for children -unpresented wolves- this boy was yet to present. He was beautiful though, Kris could understand why his brother was so drawn to him.

 

I should let my brother sleep with this one.’ he chuckled internally at the thought.

 

(An: yes he’s a player LOLOL... YIFAN IS? No wAit wait Yes)

 

“This is my cousin Jongin.” Jongin blinked at Junmyeon voice since he had spaced out just before. “Oh, nice to meet everyone.” He mumbled quietly, yep every Kim seemed to be very shy with strangers but Junmyeon.

 

In the corner of his eye he could see the guy who introduced himself as Kyungsoo and Baek and Luhan’s best friend sit down next to Jongdae who accidentally pushed the younger out of his seat.


 

“Sehunnie?” Yifan snapped his head towards the low breathy voice of the quiet lanky beta. He clenched his fists in irritation, no one who wasn’t close to his brother was allowed to call him that.

 

“Yeolie Hyung? That you?” Sehun mumbled in surprise, ‘Yeolie’s face broke into a smile and his eyes widened, seemingly pleased.

 

“It’s been a while!”

 

Sehun nodded in agreement. “It has! How have you been?”

 

“Ahhhh…. good good! Just been a little busy studying to get in you know.” He grinned while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“Yeah and it payed off! I knew you’d get in! You’re super smart! Not as smart as me of course.” The younger replied cheekily which sent the beta into a loud fit of laughter. Too loud. Yifan didn’t like it one bit. Why was his brother chatting with this low classed beta like they were old best friends?

 

“Nope you’re the stupid one out of us!”

 

“How do you guys know each other?” Minseok voiced out the question everyone was silently asking.

 

“Well hyung knows I take piano classes right?” He turned to give Kris a look before he continued.

 

“Yeolie hyung is kind of like a senior, he used to help me a lot as well with learning in the beginning.”

 

“Yeah we stopped meeting when I quit uh to study.” Chanyeol said as if insecure about being a scholar. ‘Good’ Yifan thought. ‘He should be’.

 

“I kind of regret it though Tehunie~” He smiles playfully at the nickname Yifan himself used to make fun of his brother’s lisp (It was mostly gone now but Sehun used to lisp a lot when he was younger). “I missed you. You’ve grown taller too! Ahh some day you might grow taller than me! I hope not though ‘cause I like it when you’re shorter.” Chanyeol sing-sang. Yifan really started to get irritated, who was this guy to make fun of his brother’s lisp?

 

Sehun huffed in annoyance as the taller ruffled his hair before mumbling out. “I missed you too.” Making Chanyeol clap happily.

 

“You’re Sehunnie’s brother right? I’ve heard a lot about you! Good things only of course. I’m Chanyeol, nice to meet you! I used to help him out with piano as you heard, speaking of piano, do you like piano? I could play for you with Sehun sometime, I’m sure you’ll love it! It was a long time ago we played together!” Kris frowned at the younger’s out stretched hand in distaste.

 

“Oi.” Yifan growled out making everyone snap their attention towards him. He ignored their stares, letting his gaze pierce the young beta’s who let his hand drop down on his lap though he didn’t let his smile falter. “I don’t like the way you talk to my brother.”

 

“Wha-“ before Chanyeol had the chance to say anything, Yifan continued.

 

“You said a few things that could hurt him you know.” He said coldly. Chanyeol nodded slowly.

 

“Hyung….” Sehun mumbled as he watched his brother confused. He sure wasn’t hurt by anything Chanyeol had said. Heck he hadn’t even said anything!

 

“No he's right I’m sorry Yifan I didn’t mean to Really I was jus-“.

 

“I don’t want to hear and you’re not allowed to call me by my birth name either.”

 

“Uhmm sorry Yi- I mean Kris. I didn’t want to hurt him-“

 

“I told you to stop didnt I? Listen I don’t want you to hang out with my brother.”

 

“Why not? Are you jealous? I promise I’ll leave the hyung title to you! Even you and I could be friends you kno-“ Chanyeol grinned happily, trying to lighten up the mood but Kris cut him off coldly.

 

“I don’t want to hang out with someone out of low class, you’re just a scholar, what do you have to offer? You’re not even an alpha or an omega”

 

Alphas were powerful and looked up to, supposed to protect and lead society. So were omegas, people treasured omegas, why wouldn’t they? They were beautiful, smart and perfect mates. Betas were kind of average. At least if you didn’t have money enough to buy planet Mars.

 

People were staring, a lot of them started laughing. Chanyeol’s flustered and apologetic expression turned colder.

 

“That all or?” He asked quietly, already talking his things and tidying up after his lunch.

 

“Oh one thing more, you’re honestly weird, too loud and clumsy, I wouldn’t want to be seen with you any ways. How did you even get in on scholarship? You’re so dumb! You can’t even tie your shoelaces.” Chanyeol bowed down quickly to tie them together, embarrassed. “And what are those ears? What’s with that overly big smile? Do you want your face to snap in half? You’re overly clingy and babbling, honestly even more annoying than my fangirls.” The beta’s hand went up to his ear. ‘They’re not that bad….’.

 

This was where Chanyeol was expected to run away with tears. But he didn’t. Instead he just stood up, went over to the bin where he threw the trash. He was making his way out of the cafeteria when he made a stop at their table.

 

“I’m honestly kind of surprised really, that you have fangirls. That arrogant, angry looking face should be enough to scare them off for you but apparently not.” Kris gaped, he was insulting his face?

 

“Naw poor you, don’t cry, they’ll run of once they get to know your amazingly horrid personality. They’ll be disappointed enough to leave you alone.” That only hurt his pride a little bit...

 

“Oh and about the scholar thing. I got in because I am smart, I don’t have to act on it all the time, and it’s also because of something really cool! It’s called hard work but I bet you’ve never associated yourself with that. Your life is easy right? You just pay, flirt and order your way through but for someone who’s “just a Beta of low class”, it’s not that easy. I’d say it was nice meeting you but it wasn’t, so goodbye Kris.” Chanyeol blinked once, twice smiling brightly before walking off. Yixing, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Minseok and eventually Sehun followed after him.

 

“You just got burned, deserved it though ing .” Junmyeon laughed.

Yifan didn’t pay him no mind, just stared after Chanyeol with wide eyes. No one had ever actually dared to talk back to him except his friends. Especially not someone from a much lower class than him. He was impressed... just a little.

 

Park Chanyeol was not his style, at all.


Lol hi it's me, sorry it took a long time to update oops. I didn't want it to be trashy so welp but it ended up being trashy anyways.