Chapter 1

MLYJYT_JBCKJS (Untitled)

YEH SEHUN IS HALF CHINESE IN THIS STORY SORRY IF THAT BOTHERS YOU. Kris lived in canada with his mom n now they live with their dad 2gether????

The school they attend is basically that one in the heirs LMAO. You either get in with money or great grades. You can google ‘the heirs school uniform’ if you want to know how the uniforms I imagined them in Kind of???? I succ at arthor note thing how does one even spell arthor ??? IT THE MOST COMPLICATED WORD


 

…. I may or may not have forgotten to mention that Junmyeon and Jongdae are brothers and that Minseok and Jongin are their cousin’s. Also each other’s cousin’s djdjfjdjkf you know three sons. A dad for Minseok a dad for Jongin and a dad for Jongdae and Junmyeon :”)

 

I think I mentioned this but asterix is to mark any language but Korean, in this case Mandarin….Sehun and Kris fricking switch a fricking frackle lot.

 


 

"Get up gege."* Kris groaned as a pillow hit him in the face. He turned to his side and hid it in his pillow.

" off Sehun, it's too early for this."* He mumbled as his younger brother tugged on his covers.

 

"You're supposed to wake up and comfort me, I'm entering the doors of hell A.K.A. high school for the first time ever today. I'm gonna have to socialise with idiots, you should feel bad for me and protect me and give me massage, I'm stressed.” He said but his face was indifferent. “Also help me choose clothes." kris could smell the arrogant look sporting the others face.

 

"I would feel worse if I wouldn't be entering the same hell as you. It's not as bad as they make it up to be in American movies and you can dress yourself, your fashion sense isn't that crappy but don't forget that we have school uniforms."* He mumbled into the pillow. "I want to sleep Sehun, get out."*

 

"And I want to be rich, we can't always get what we want in life."* He pulled of his brothers covers before walking over to the window, opening it and letting in some fresh air and sunshine.

 

"But we are rich." He finally got up to look at his brother, baffled.

 

"That’s completely not the point Yifan."*

“What are you saying? It is the point!”






 

Chanyeol was okay, he was totally one hundred percent okay….. except he wasn’t.

Entering a school for rich kids as that one beta on scholarship was pretty okay, it was also okay to transfer schools for 11th grade, to a school for rich kids…. in the middle of high school.

It’s not like he was poor, his parents were doctors, his sister was an aspiring journalist. He himself was a science major with a passion of music. He’d probably get pretty far.

 

The school uniform cost more than his whole wardrobe though. His best friend managed to convince him to let him pay for it.

   Speaking of best friends, Chanyeol’s best friend, Zhang Yixing an omega.

Of high class, same year as Chanyeol, conveniently same school as he was stepping into today for the first time in his life…. with shoes cheaper than everyone else’s but would anyone notice? He hoped not, he hoped they’d be as indifferent as Yixing and his family.

 

The two of them met because of their parents. Chanyeol’s were doctors at the hospital Yixing’s owned. They were both waiting in the playroom to finally go home. Yixing, nice but shy, Chanyeol awkward but friendly.

The latter may or may not have accidentally tripped over the other, making them both fall into the berg of toys and action figures and it almost hurt as much as stepping on legos… no nevermind that, nothing hurts more than legos, ever, not even close. He helped the poor omega up and that was the start of their friendship.

 

Their parents got along so well that it was almost creepy… they bonded over neurosurgery.

 

He hesitantly  put on the expensive attire checking himself in the bathroom mirror before taking his bag and slinging it over his shoulder. “I’ll be going now!” He announced before stepping outside. He stood on the sidewalk in front his house where Yixing would pick him up.



 

Yixing knew as soon as Chanyeol told him that he was taking the enrolment test (although he didn’t show it, his friend was extremely intelligent) that he’d get in and that it was going to be an interesting year. Chanyeol had a talent for attracting trouble and accidents, plus, it would be way more fun with his best friend, basically one of the only people who could match his weirdness, and Baekhyun of course, Yixing had a feeling the two of them would get along.

 

He got into his expensive car, driving to the house of his best friend with strong anticipation.

As he drove past a car with four people in it (… three of them fighting for the passenger seat) Yixing raised an eyebrow in amusement at the vaguely familiar teens.





 

“Oh my god Jongdae off it’s my turn to sit in the front!” Junmyeon scowled as he pushed away his brother’s face and forced himself into the seat.

 

“Since when do you want to sit in the front anyways! And You always talk about language hyung!” Jongin complained as he grabbed the collar of his cousin and dragged him away from the seat to sit down himself.

 

“Listen Girls’ Generation just had a comeback and I need to blast the music you little goat!” The older stated almost offended. Minseok snorted and mumbled a quiet ‘Is that even an insult’.

“I never get to sit in the front so you should let me have the pleasure of doing so!”

 

“You can dream!” Jongdae scoffed as he sat down next to his older brother, wiggling in his seat before pressing Junmyeon out of the car. He smirked in satisfaction before leaning back, making himself comfortable.

Minseok sighed from his place behind the steering wheel, quietly rubbing his temples. Are they done yet? He thought to himself and sighed.

 

“Sit in the back, all of you.” He said with the kind of impatient authority only parents and older siblings could muster really. Jongin instantly cowered into the back seat, Jongdae put on more of a fight before he slunk in next to him. If Junmyeon wanted he could’ve easily fought his cousin but an angry Minseok wasn’t something he was ready to deal with, an angry Minseok was more than scary, it was quite terrifying really. He had kind of a magical power that made you feel super bad too.

 

When everyone was seated in the back, all looking grumpy, Minseok smiled happily as he started the car.

 

 

To Junmyeon’s delight, the oldest in the car put on Girls’ Generations’ new album.






 

“Luhan hyung! Kyungjie!” Baekhyun yelled as he waved at his two friends. They were alphas and he was an omega, people said that a platonic relationship between an unmated alpha and an unmated omega would never work out, they proved them wrong, had been together since childhood with the addition of Lu Han in year 8 when he came to South Korea with his family.

His given name was Han but Luhan was somewhat easier on the mouth.

 

“Stop calling me Kyungjie!” Kyungsoo glared at his hyung and pinched his arm lightly making the older wail. “But it suits your cute face.” He muttered with a teasing grin and Kyungsoo smacked him. Luhan laughed in the background before wrapping his arms around their shoulders, supporting himself.

 

“Not to be like that but I kinda missed you guys while I was in china.” He said with a faint hint of an accent. His pronunciation was usually very good but being in china for so long had brung it back.

 

“We missed you too!” Baek cooed mockingly while pinching the older’s cheek and Kyungsoo, although reluctantly, nodded.

   They walked to school, side by side while the tallest and oldest of the three told the story about a beta who spilled coffee on his white T-shirt, apologised in embarrassment and offered him steamed buns for the loss of it.

 

“He was so cute and nice, pretty savage too!” Luhan talked with excitement and amazement making Baekhyun and Kyungsoo scoff.

 

“What’s his name? You got his number right?” The younger alpha asked making the Chinese’s face instantly fall.

 

“...I forgot to ask. I just call him baozi when I think of him…. did I mention that I think of him uhm a lot? He kind of looked like a baozi too with like… chubby cheeks, pale face and all” Luhan sighed dreamily as two hands hoovered over his cheeks while talking about the ‘baozi’ looking ones who were stuck in his mind. His omega friend scoffed and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

 

“Oh I don’t know… about a hundred times maybe? It must have been a really cool guy if he left such an impression on you.” Baekhyun faked a serious impression and patted his friend on his back harshly.

 

“You have yourself to blame you dumb , how could you not ask for his number? Or even his name?”

 

Kyungsoo raises a hand and calmly stated “I have to agree with Baek hyung, how dumb can one get?” Luhan groaned and pushed the two away from his sides.

 

“I know okay don’t rub it in geez…” He grumbled and the other two laughed at his expense as they all walked through the doors.





 

Walking into the new school for the first time wasn’t such a big deal to Tao.

Wait no scratch that it was a huge deal.

The school wasn’t anything out of the ordinary though (To him no but to for example Chanyeol, it was pretty READ VERY  impressive).

 

One thing that caught his attention though, was the scent of an omega next to two alphas. Tao didn’t exactly mind or anything, He understood that they were close friends but it was a little strange to most people, he kind of admired them for not caring and so he found his attention eventually lingering on the puppy eyed omega who seemed to light up the room with his laugh…..

 

…..He has a nice voice….like honey. He thinks to himself as he watches the older while tugging his older cousin’s shirt lightly.

 

“Gege d’you know who that is?”* He asks while nodding his head towards the short male discreetly. Kris smirks knowingly.

 

“That’s Byun Baekhyun, a year above you, science major.”*  Tao’s eyes widen slightly in amazement.

 

“Oh you picked a smart one, good for you”* Sehun laughed and patted his older cousin’s shoulder as he choked on his breath.

 

“Don’t worry, we won’t tell a soul.” He finished in Korean and they both faked zipping their mouths.


 



 

THATS ALL FOR NOW HHHHH PLEASE DO COMMENT SUBSCRIBE TELL ME HOW IT WAS AND IF I MADE ANY MISTAKES ILL BE SURE TO CORRECT THEM.

I really hope y’all liked it XD.