Spell 1

Let me Cast a Spell on you... (KrisDo)

Hello my lovelies~
PuririnLuka here~ I just want to warn you all to read my story My Idiot boyfriend as this is a sequel~

Kyungsoo P.O.V

"Kyungsoo, hurry up!"

"I am coming, just shut up!" I look at the mirror that Suho bought me, just to see if I have any stray hairs, I ran down stairs to see my father and mother relaxing in the living room.

"Bye Mom, Dad. Love you" I said as I walked out the door passing by Suho, "Take care, Mr. and Mrs. Zhang" Suho said behind me, "Stop using that surname, no one wants to hear it." I muttered, I walked to the car and put my things inside, before plopping my self in the backseat, "If your brother was here, he would have pinched you." Suho giggled and began to drive us to school.

"So Suho, I was reading my spell book  last night, and I found an amazing spell, I just need Yixing-"

"I am sure I don't want to be married to a Zombie." Suho said while nervously laughing.

"Well, your loss." I said as I brought out my class text book, ever since Yixing left, Suho loosened up a lot, and began to hang out in my house more often, he also wants to take me to countless places, and treats me like his little brother, which I honestly refuse. I have one brother and that's Yixing. "Suho, I  want to go to the corner store." I said bluntly, pulling out Yixing's old wallet. "Sure, and don't even think on using Yixing's $20." I clicked my tongue, how else am I supposed to pay? "Suho, you know I don't have any money, I need to use this to buy my stuff!" I retorted to him angrily. 

"I'll pay for it, I was feeling a bit thirsty anyways." Suho said as he pulled up in front of a small corner store. "Hey Kyungsoo, I know you said no before, but could you please give me Yixing's wallet?" 

There here goes asking me again, ever since my brother passing, He's been pestering me on keeping my older brother's wallet, "Fine keep it! Just shut up about it!" I threw it at him and ran to the beverage section of the store, seriously he should know that it's the only thing I have of Yixing hyung... 

"That face looks so ugly on you." I heard a deep voice from behind, I was ready to attack when I found out the owner of the voice, "K-KRIS?!" I immediately put my arm down and stepped away from him, what is he doing here?! "Kyungie~ I missed you~, You never contacted me after the party at Baekhyun's." Kris sais as he hugged me tightly, suddenly my face reddened, what is this, why am I feeling this way, just what am I experiencing right now, "I-I'm sorry K-Kris..." 

"Because of that, you owe me~ Buy me this~!" He suddenly let go of me and handed me his drink, Muscle Milk, huh. "Y-You are going to the gym after this?" I asked him nervously, "Yup, I don't have class today, and you?" I was just heading to school with my friend-"
"Babe~ I told you to hurry up we'll be late for school~" Suho suddenly pops in between us, "W-What?!" Shocked, Suho suddenly hugs me from behind, "Let's go before this creep hits on you." Suho whispered in my ear

"Kyungie, what's going on?" Kris asked confused, "P-please don't mind this idiot K-Kris he's my brother's husband." I said as I pushed Suho off of me, "You know him?" Suho asked me

Ignoring him I walked with Kris to the register, "Let me pay for this K-Kris..." 

"I was just joking-" I put his Muscle Milk on the counter and pulled out Yixing's $20 that I had put on my pocket, "Kyungsoo-" Suho spoke up but gave him a death glare. The cashier gave me my change and I passed Kris his milk. "H-Have a nice day K-Kris..." I walked out of the convenience store ignoring Suho, I'm tired of this, I'm tired of him telling what not to do, instead of heading into the car I ran to school, how dare he embarrass me in front of Kris?! Ugh!

Suho P.o.V

"Speak up, who are you, and why did you force Kyungsoo to buy that for you?" I said in a aggressive tone as the tall man stopped walking, "That's not the point here shorty, you completely embarrassed that boy in front of someone. By the way I didn't force him to buy it for me, he insisted." He put back his earbud and walked out of the store, Jerk I promise you that I will not let you get near Kyungsoo. I pulled out Yixing's wallet and prayed, please help me get close to your brother...

♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️
[Preview on Spell 2]

"W-WHAT A-ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shouted

"Can't I visit my favorite person in the world? I really missed you~!" He hugs me whilst kissing my cheek

 

HELLO MY LOVELIES A SEQUEL FINALLY CAME OUT YASS Let's just pray to the heaves that this one is better than the first story lol, please do support me lovelies~ I love you all!

 

With love

💝PuririnLuka💝