Part III

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART III : RUDENESS OVERLOAD

Days passed,just like usual.

Every students have make friends with one each other except for this one particular person who is always with her y-resting face,Park Jiyeon.
She was always seen alone all the time and she did not even try to talk or interact with others.

Baekhyun already told his not-so-lucky roomate to his friends.He told them after his first encounter with jiyeon.That's like 3 days ago.

FLASHBACK ;
" Guess who my roomate is ? " Baekhyun asked his friends and they tried to guess,one by one. " Jin? " Chanyeol asked him,Baekhyun shooked his head.

" Hyuna? " Jongin laughed and Baekhyun smacked him, " No, you ! " He glared at Jongin.For your information,Hyuna is Baekhyun's crush in the past but unfortunately she like Jongin not him.Therefore,he choose to not like her anymore,that's the end to Baekhyun's love life.
Poor him.

" This is all because of you,Oh Sehun " He continued and glared at Sehun.The younger boy just looked at him weirdly, " I didn't even do anything " Sehun said,putting the kimbap into his mouth .Baekhyun's rolled his eyes,he still felt a little regret changing their keys.

"My new roomate is someone who is so cold and arrogant named,Park Jiyeon " He said and looked at his friends.

" What!? " Chanyeol,Kyungsoo and their maknae shouted together,they are too shocked to hear the big and fresh news.Baekhyun sighed,why did he befriend with all of them again?

" Omona,Ohorat,Yehet! I should have not change our key " Sehun said quickly,he was too excited to hear that,as it is about his one and only crush.He also regert his action.If not maybe he will get to be Jiyeon's roomate. " What a waste ! " Jongin said and sighed.

"Calm down your sehun " Chanyeol said,eyeing the poor boy and told Baekhyun to tell story about the pretty-hot girl that their maknae is crushing at.

" She is pretty but unluckily,she is cold and maybe a little bit rude " Baekhyun said and took a few sip of his drinks.Jongin nodded,he knew that the girl is cold as heck and he also felt weird that Sehun like this girl.Maybe it because both of them always with their poker face.

"I think she is unique though " Sehun said,earning a few teasing smile from his hyung.Sehun quickly shut his mouth, " I was just saying " He tried to make another excuses to them. '' Our maknae is smitten " Kyungsoo laughed and patted Sehun head

" Hyung ! " Sehun shouted,all of them laughed at their smitten maknae.

;____

The things that is great about Hogwarts High School is you don't really need to study in classes.There is only a few periods that is needed to be teaches in classes.Most of the time,the students will learn on the Auditorium and Field or maybe the stadium.It's up to your teacher.

Lucky enough,the students maybe be in one class with their senior or junior.That's how Hogwarts work every year.Today is one of the lucky day to Sehun and Jongin.That is because their class will be joined with Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's class.

That means that their team is complete as one.The latter laugh,knowing that Jongin and Sehun will be in the class too. " Let's see Sehun's baby " Kyungsoo smirked and nudged at Sehun. " Yeah, I want to see her face " Chanyeol said,feeling a little bit nervous.

"That is her " Jongin pointed at the girl who is in pony-tail.She was wearing the school's unifrom,looking quite elegant and pretty.It is the truth that this girl is pretty and have figure like model.No wonder,The one and only Oh Sehun like this particular girl.

The latter looked at them,her eyes is cold and she stopped at Chanyeol.She looked at him b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter