Part II

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART II : ROOMATE  



" How is yours day at school " Kyungsoo asked their maknae while cooking something for all of them to eat.Apparently,they are hanging out at Sehun's house because both of his parents are working overseas now and the house is all for them to trash it ." As usual,nothing interesting " Sehun said,he was too focused on playing DOTA on his phone.Jongin smirked,he knew that Sehun just acting right now.

"Apparently,someone have hots for the new girl who is pretty as " Jongin said,eyeing Oh Sehun.Sehun stopped playing his game and glared at Jongin.
" Am not ! " He denied it,he knew that his hyung will again. " Who is it? Is she pretty " Chanyeol asked,he was playing video games with Baekhyun.

"Yup,very pretty " Jongin answered and Sehun threw his pillow at him.Unfortunately,it didn't hit Jongin at all,he whinned at stomped his feet.

"What is her name? " Baekhyun asked them,wanting to know the girl who make Sehun's cold-heart melt. " Park Jiyeon " Jongin said,smriking as he looked at Oh Sehun's mad face.The others laughed,teasing their maknae sure is funny and exciting

"Oh, Park Jiyeon ? " Chanyeol's voice can be heard, " Yup,Park Jiyeon who transfered from England " Jongin said,running from Sehun.Sehun sighed,
" I do not like her " He said and glared at Jongin once again . "Yeah yeah,whatever you said,lover-boy " Chanyeol laughed and the others also did that.

" Oh yeah,why would we need to change our roomate ? " Baekhyun suddenly asked them.Usually,they will be with that roomate until graduation but this year,the principal seemed to change the rules.

" Yup,I also don't know " Sehun said and looked at Kyungsoo.As the President,Kyungsoo must knew something about that.Kyungsoo scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"It's because of you! " He replied,the other laughed at Sehun.  " It's my fault? " Sehun asked and glared at Kyungsoo,Kyungsoo nodded.He pretty sure the reason behind changing roomate is because Oh Sehun's pranks and all.

"Yeah,you are the one who started the fight with Jongin and caused chaos last year and you also pranked your roomates "Kyungsoo glared at Jongin who is eating his dinner.Chanyeol and Baekhyun's nodded.

They knew that Jongin and Sehun really like to prank others.Sometimes their prank went too far as there is one time where their victim needed to be brought to the hospital because of hard-breathing and asthma. " What?! He started it first " Jongin groaned and continue eating his food.

"So all of us will have new roomate ? " Chanyeol asked,taking the last piece of Pizza in the box.Kyungsoo nodded,he set his Kimchi fried rice on the table with utensils and plate.

" Aww,I will miss you Baekhyun " Chanyeol said and Baekhyun rolled his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter