Part IV

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 PART IV ; HER


Walking to the big hallway which is flooded with people talking and gossiping with each others,she looked toward a certain group.It was a group of boys,laughing and punching each others.Jiyeon likes to look at people as she can actually read them like an open book.It was not part of her power but she just has a strong feeling about that certain someone.

Being a quiet and observing little girl for the past of years is really handy.Now,with just one glance,she knew what the person personality is,whether they are lying or just telling the truth.Park Jiyeon was never a good girl or that is what she thought.She has her way and to speak the truth,she speak the truth although it will hurt people.

There is many things that she hates in these world.She never like people.She hate those ugly goons,showing off their useless power but the things that she hates the most is PEOPLE WHO LIED and FAKE PEOPLE.

She hates people who is fake and like to lie and one of them is none others than,the boy with ash-brown hair who was laughing loudly with his friends,
BYUN BAEKHYUN.

It's been a few days since her first meeting with him.He was so fake that she seriously would want to punch his guts.She could see that Baekhyun's laughing didn't even reach his eyes.Jiyeon was never a person who like to meddle with others but she cannot helped it.Byun Baekhyun irked her more than everyone ever did.
How dumb is the tall-post to see that his ing best friend is lying?

The bell rang and everyone move to their classes and today,they will have their physical training class.

" We will start with the basic training first,you guys already learn every steps last year so it did not matter " Prof.Hyun's voice can be heard, echoeing in the stadium.The students started streching.They did not wanted their body to be injured so they properly start warming up their body.

Physical training is very important to them.It is not just a form to show-off their stamina but also a platform to make someone felt little and ashamed of themself.
Just like others students outside of thise school,the students here like to be up on hierachy.The weak was stepped and the strong one become the king.Today, everyone was looking forward for the fight.

When the physical tarining classes started,there must be one or two fighting competition will be held.They are looking forward for today as they never saw the new girl fighting skill.

" Some said that today,the new girl will be fighting " Jongin whispered,he jumped a little to warm up his body.Sehun scoffed,
" Like it was real,it's just rumour " He said and rolled  his eyes.

" Where did you heard that ? " Chanyeol asked,taking a glanced a the familiar petite girl. "You know,our big mouth,Seungkwan " Jongin replied and pointed to Seungkwan using his chin.

" Let's just wait till the annoucement " Baekhyun said,giving them a big smiled.He was looked excited to see the fight or rather,he was faking to look excited for it.
Baekhyun looked at the "rude" girl's direction and their eyes found each other.Baekhyun really wanted to strangle her,she was smirking at him.Showing of her smirk like a proud girl that just win an argument.

Baekhyun looked away after Jiyeon mouthed something that make him boiling as heck, " fake ".

When everyone have settled down,professor Hyun gave them a-rather-short speech before starting the real fight that students was eager to see.The first couple to start the fight is Byun Baekhyun and Lee Taemin.

The rule to win the fight is very simple,If one of them fall to the ground,the other win. That's all.

" Good luck byun! " Sehun shouted,Baekhyun rolled his eyes and glared at the younger boy.He was rather nervous to fight.Baekhyun always knew that he's stamina is good but never as good as Chanyeol or Jongin or Sehun,they are always better than him afterall.

" This is a fight that you must win " Those words was carved into Baekhyun's mind.If he wanted to be in the same level as his friends,he needed to win the fight and he was very determine to win.

Baekhyun greeted Taemin and looked at him seriously,he needed to wi-No! He must win so people would not look down on him.Professor Hyun looked at both of them,he asked the two boy if they are ready.The latters nooded and with a " Fight " they started their battle of pride.

Baekhyun threw a punch but the blonde boy easily dodge.Baekhyun glared at him.He just need to ing pull the boy down and he win.He was starting to get frustrated but he hide it away with his smile.

Taemin also threw his first but Byun Baekhyun blocked him,baekhyun took Taemin's hand and practically tried to threw him on the mat.His win is just a near away but unfortunately Taemin swift turned his foot and with the event turn,everyone gasped.The one on the ground was not Taemin but Byun Baekhyun itself.Baekhyun sighed,he could have win but he loses.

" That's great,congrats both of you " Professor Hyun commented and gave them a pat on their shoulder.Taemin smiled and so does Baekhyun.
" The winner is Lee Taemin " Professor Hyun announced and the students cheered,clapped for both of them.Jiyeon looked at Byun baekhyun,he was smiling went he went to his friends.

" It's okay hyung,you did great " Jongin said and patted Baekhyun's shoulder.Baekhyun nodded,flashing his us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter