Lonely Night

Miracles Come True

The next day, Ryeowook woke up comparably late. He tiredly made his way out of his room and into the bathroom, slowly becoming more awake as he got ready. He automatically went downstairs to make breakfast, halting in his tracks halfway down the stairs when he realized he didn’t even know if Kyuhyun was already up. After a moment of just blankly staring at the wall and realizing there was no other sound that could be heard in the apartment, he went back upstairs and softly knocked on the other’s door. “Kyuhyun?” he called out softly. When he didn’t get a response, Ryeowook figured he should send the other a text message in case he didn’t want to get up right after waking up.

Realizing he hadn’t even brought his phone, the cat hybrid went into his room once more to retrieve the electronic device, turning it on while he went downstairs, got a glass of water, and then made himself comfortable on the sofa in the living room. Soon enough, his phone buzzed, announcing a text message. Unlocking the phone, Ryeowook realized it wasn’t just one text messages but three from Heechul, asking Ryeowook first how things were going on Donghae’s birthday and ending with the request to call the older and a combination he had learned symbolized a smiley blowing a kiss. With a smile, he did as he had been asked, knowing even Heechul would be up already.

A few rings later, the older answered his phone enthusiastically. “Wookie-baby!”

The younger cat hybrid laughed softly. “Yes, hyung, it’s me. Good morning.”

Good morning. How are you? Wait, wait, don’t answer yet!” A moment passed, then Heechul spoke up again, “Alright, now you can answer. I put you on speaker.”

Good morning, hyung,” Ryeowook repeated since he knew being put on speaker usually meant Hangeng was there as well. On top of that, it was too quiet for anyone else to be around.

Good morning, Wookie,” Hangeng replied as expected.

To answer your question, I’m good.”

Yah, how can you answer like that!? I want every single detail of yesterday evening!”

Well, my last dish at the restaurant was Kimchi fried rice. Luckily the others cut the vegetables and I just—“

Kim Ryeowook!” The cat hybrid laughed at his friend’s outburst. “For God’s sake, who raised you like that!? Maybe spending time away from the shelter isn’t all that good, you’re starting to behave like a brat!”

Ryeowook could hear Hangeng laugh as well, making him even more happy. He took another sip of his water, then he spoke up again, “When I left work, Kyuhyun picked me up yesterday. Since it’ll be midterms week next week, I’m not sure how happy I am about that, but I guess I can also understand that he took the evening yesterday to simply distract himself and do something he likes.

After we dropped off my stuff, we immediately took the subway to go to the restaurant the others were already waiting at. Kyuhyun’s parents’ hybrid was also there! Her name is Mihye and she’s a fox hybrid.”

A fox hybrid?” Heechul repeated in disbelief and Ryeowook simply hummed in response. “Hannie, how rich did you say they are? Their kids get a hybrid as soon as they turn eighteen, the girl even two, and among all the hybrids the family owns are even a fox and a monkey!”

Maybe we really should ask Kyuhyun what he thinks about taking in Sungmin as well…”

No way! They’d have all five species of us more or less under one roof!”

Ryeowook smiled. Just like every other hybrid did, he too knew how rare fox, bunny, and monkey hybrids were, at least in Korea, while cat and dog hybrids were quite common. He had also known Heechul would be amazed at the fact that Mihye was a fox hybrid.

Mihye is quite a lot like me. Somehow it was really easy for me to talk to her and she also gave me a few tips.”

What kinds of tips?”

Pretty much just how I can help Kyuhyun with his studies even though I don’t really know anything about the subjects.”

What did she tell you?”

She said she used to simply listen to Ara when Ara was studying, that she would explain everything to Mihye and that Mihye asked questions and had Ara explain everything, that way making sure Ara really knew what she was talking about.”

That’s pretty good, actually,” Hangeng replied. “After all, people do say that once you can teach and explain a topic, you have understood it.”

Ryeowook hummed. “Then I’ll definitely do it. I can’t do much, but if that is something I can do, then I will.”

What else happened?” Heechul asked further, curiosity clearly audible in his voice.

Other than that, nothing much happened during dinner. But I found out that so far I prefer Korean and Chinese dishes over the French cuisine,” the younger cat hybrid revealed and he could once again hear Hangeng laugh softly in the background.

I’m sure your taste regarding French things will change at some point. Ow!” Ryeowook frowned as he listened to some complaint from Hangeng’s side that he couldn’t understand and a hissed answer from Heechul, wondering what all of that was about until realization hit him and a deep blush covered his cheeks. A moment later, Heechul spoke to him again, “Anyway, what happened afterwards?”

Ryeowook shook his head lightly, deciding to ignore whatever had just happened. “We drove to the apartment where Ara-sshi, Eunhyuk-sshi, and Donghae-sshi live. They insisted on me sitting in the front even though Donghae wanted to sit there. When we arrived, we moved a bit of their furniture and then Kyuhyun and I gave Donghae his present. He was really happy about it!”

It was that waterpark concert, wasn’t it?”

Yes, exactly.”

That’s cool! I’m glad you found the right present for Donghae.”

Me, too.” Ryeowook adjusted his position a little before he continued to speak, “More and more people arrived. I don’t think I even know and am in contact with as many people as Donghae! But it was fun. They played some video games that were a lot of fun to watch and later on they also did some karaoke that they talked me into joining. And—“

Hang on,” Heechul interrupted. “Did you just say you also sang a song?”

Yes?”

Dang it, Hannie, we have to befriend those people!”

Hangeng laughed once again. “Chul-ah, we can’t just befriend people because you want to spend more time with Wookie.”

Why not? He sang in front of them and I wasn’t able to listen! I already didn’t get to hear him sing often when he was still here at the shelter because he never liked others listening and now he deliberately sang in front of others and I wasn’t even around! I missed an important moment in Wookie-baby’s life! It’s like he’s growing up!”

It was quiet for a moment, then Hangeng burst out laughing whole-heartedly, not even stopping when Heechul protested and tried to explain himself. Ryeowook smiled as he listened to his best friend’s hopeless defense. Yes, he thought, he could believe all those people who had said they liked his singing voice. Heechul was one of them, after all.

Somehow that reassurance made him feel warm and a lot more confident about himself.

Anyway,” Heechul said eventually, sounding a little frustrated because Hangeng still had troubles remaining calm. “Did you sing that song alone?”

No, I sang it with one of Donghae’s friends. And later that night I also sang one song with Kyuhyun. His voice is really beautiful!”

Aish, you never sang with me!”

Chullie, your voice can’t keep up with Wookie’s even the tiniest bit,” Hangeng remarked.

That doesn’t matter! He sang with strangers and with Kyuhyun but never with me!”

Are you jealous?”

Wookie is my best friend and my family, of course I’m jealous that I’m not a part of any of this!”

All three of them were quiet for a moment during which Ryeowook once again noticed how much he meant to Heechul and how much he himself relied on Heechul. After a couple of seconds, he quietly spoke up again, “Hyung? When we’re already talking about first things you tried to talk me into but never succeeded in… “

Don’t say it.”

I tried some alcohol last night,” Ryeowook admitted.

Heechul on the other end of the line huffed and then sighed. “What did you try?”

I don’t know the name. First something that I didn’t even like as much, I just saw it and thought I might just as well try it. The next one tasted a little like caramel and was mixed with milk...?”

Liquor 43,” the couple answered in unison and Heechul added, “I suppose that really is a good drink for you to start with.”

You don’t like it?” Ryeowook asked and looked up when he suddenly heard something. A moment later, Kyuhyun peeked into the living room and smiled softly, mouthing ‘good morning’. With a sinking heart, Ryeowook realized he had initially wanted to text the other. Trying to make up for that—at least with himself—he stood up and mouthed ‘good morning’ back combined with motioning towards the kitchen with a raised eyebrow to ask if Kyuhyun was hungry.

It’s not that I don’t like it, I just prefer other things,” Heechul revealed.

Ah, I see. Hyung, I gotta go now.”

Oh, okay. Have a nice day, Wookie,” Heechul replied.

Have a nice day,” Hangeng repeated.

You two, too. Say hi to the others from me, alright?”

We will,” Hangeng assured him.

Thanks. Bye~” Ryeowook ended the call and went over to where Kyuhyun was still standing by the doorway. “Good morning.”

Good morning. You know you didn’t have to end the call, don’t you?”

I do. But I can still call them back later today when you’re studying again.”

Touché.” Kyuhyun grimaced. “Now I feel bad.”

Ryeowook shook his head. “Please don’t. What should we eat for breakfast?” he asked to change the topic, wondering if there was anything special Kyuhyun wanted to have, but the other simply shrugged.

I don’t know… I don’t need anything fancy, though.”

So just some cereal and coffee?”

Pretty much, yes.”

Ryeowook nodded and they went into the kitchen area, preparing breakfast together. “Did you sleep well?”

Yes, I did. But I forgot to set an alarm for today…”

You even set an alarm for the weekends?”

Kyuhyun nodded. “These past weeks I have at least. Because of the exams…” He sighed.

Ryeowook glanced over at him, thinking about how tired he looked. He hadn’t noticed it that much the day before, but whenever else they met recently—which wasn’t too often to begin with—the other looked exhausted. “Tell me about it.”

About what?” Kyuhyun glanced up after measuring the coffee powder for his cup, raising an eyebrow.

About what you have to study.” Ryeowook held the other’s gaze, curious if it would really work.

The other looked at him in surprise, but then he shook his head. “It’s really boring. Just leading a company and a lot of economic stuff…”

Ryeowook shrugged lightly. “It doesn’t matter. I want to learn about it. Tell me about all the things you have to know.”

Kyuhyun’s gaze wavered. “You probably won’t understand it… And it’ll just bore you. It’s even boring to me.”

Then let’s try and make it a little more exciting. I may not know a lot about what you’ll talk about, but maybe I can help you with a thing or two. Wouldn’t that be helpful for you, too?”

The younger man hesitated and for a few seconds they just stared at each other, Ryeowook hopeful and curious, Kyuhyun unsure and filled with doubt. In the end, the latter nodded. “Alright. Let’s eat breakfast, then I’ll tell you about all the things I need to know, alright?”

Ryeowook grinned and nodded. “Alright.”


 

They spent more time together that day, studying, and Ryeowook was incredibly happy when he realized he could indeed help Kyuhyun with a few things, even though he knew he was learning a lot more that day than Kyuhyun did.

Sunday went on the same way, then the next week began and Ryeowook barely got to see Kyuhyun. Being all on his own, Ryeowook felt incredibly lonely, especially on Wednesday when he was off during the entire day.

Absolutely nothing seemed to change for the better when his phone buzzed with an incoming call on Thursday night. Checking the display, Ryeowook found Kyuhyun’s name on it, so he was already worried when he answered the phone. Kyuhyun had never called him before. “Hello?”

Hey Ryeowook.” Kyuhyun sounded incredibly worn out.

Hey. Is everything okay?”

Kind of… I have a favor to ask.”

What is it?”

Will you be alright on your own tonight?”

A lump formed in Ryeowook’s throat when he heard those words. “Sure,” he answered nevertheless.

I’m sorry, okay? I don’t want to stay here. I’m sick and tired of this library and of these pages and these books… I just want to come home. But that would take away so much time that I should spend studying. I don’t know how to—“

Kyuhyun,” the young cat hybrid interrupted the other quietly but successfully. “It’s fine. I’ll be alright. It’s just for one night, after all. After tomorrow, you’ll be done with midterms, then you can relax a little more again. Don’t worry about me right now, okay?”

But you certainly already prepared dinner!”

That was true, but Ryeowook decided not to say that directly. “We can still eat it tomorrow or whenever will work out. Really, Kyuhyun, don’t worry about me.”

It was quiet on the other end of the line and when Kyuhyun spoke up, he sounded like he was about to break down. “Really, how lucky did I get to have someone as understanding as you in my life? This is not fair…” Ryeowook could hear the younger take a deep breath. “I can’t wait to see you tomorrow.”

Then allow this to be your motivation. Just one more exam, then we can spend a relaxing day together.”

That is indeed something I’ll be looking forward to it!”

I’m glad. Now don’t talk to me, continue studying so you staying the night there will indeed pay off, alright? I believe in you, Kyuhyun.”

Thank you, Ryeowook. You have no idea how much those words mean to me.”

The cat hybrid smiled softly to himself. “You’re welcome, Kyuhyun. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

I can’t wait.”

Ryeowook ended the call, his smile instantly fading. Somehow, the thought of spending the night alone was still different from spending his days alone. This was entirely different from just feeling lonely. He had felt lonely at some of the shelters before he had moved in with Heechul and Hangeng, he had spent nights alone in his room, wondering if things would ever change. But he had always known there was another hybrid sleeping just a wall apart from him, there had been someone around somewhere watching over them.

Suddenly feeling vulnerable, Ryeowook went to the front door to make sure he had indeed locked it, then he went into the kitchen to have some dinner, but somehow it was difficult to relax. What had changed? Nothing. What could possibly happen? Again—nothing. Nothing bad had ever happened before, nothing bad would happen that night. So why did the silence around him suddenly seem to be filled with noise, why did the darkness beyond the windows seem to hide people watching him, waiting for him to become absent-minded to barge in and hunt him down?

What on earth was he even thinking? He was high above the ground, even if there were people looking at his window, it would be from far below. No one could just get into this building unless they were supposed to be inside.

He shook his head, trying to also shake off the bad feeling by concentrating on his food, but even that didn’t taste as good as he had expected. No, eating alone was no fun! It hadn’t been until then and it was even less fun knowing Kyuhyun wouldn’t return that night.

After a few more bites, he gave up and pushed the food away, staring at it in slight frustration for a couple of seconds before he managed to gather enough motivation to stand up and put the rest of his planned dinner into the fridge.

Turning off the lights in the rest of the apartment, Ryeowook went upstairs to his room, trying to ignore that feeling of being watched since he knew exactly that he was alone in the apartment.

He got ready in the bathroom that luckily didn’t have any windows, then he went into his room again, just staring at the seemingly evil darkness outside.

With a sigh, he shook his head at that strange feeling. Where was it even coming from and why was it there? There was absolutely no reason for him to feel paranoid!

He went over to the window and pulled the curtain close, feeling a little better afterwards. Trying to relax a little more, he got comfortable on his bed and read for a while until he felt tired enough to go to sleep, yet that strange feeling wouldn’t leave him completely.

Somehow even though he was tired he couldn’t fall asleep. There was a small sound there, a faint creaking here, and weren’t there steps? No, obviously those were no steps! But then what was this soft laughing sound? Probably just from the apartment next to Kyuhyun’s. But wasn’t a tap still on somewhere?

Ryeowook got up once again, but suddenly when he opened his bedroom door, the darkness outside in the hallway was more frightening than at any point before. He nevertheless listened for a couple of seconds, but there was no further sound than his heartbeat and his breath.

He shook his head once again and tried to go to sleep, but that feeling was there, trying more and more to get control over him. He knew there was no one else around, so there was no need to feel like someone was watching him!

A moment later, he could swear he heard the staircase creak.

Alright, that was it! He was giving up!

Within a heartbeat, he snatched his phone from the nightstand and then curled into a small ball until he could hide under his blanket, Gwangmyeong pressed tightly against his chest. He unlocked his phone, trying to ignore the fact that the screen seemed to be way too bright even though the brightness was already on the lowest setting as he went to his contacts and called Heechul. For endless seconds, all he could hear was the steady beeping while he waited for Heechul to pick up his phone. When Ryeowook was right about to give up and thought the mailbox had to answer soon, the older cat hybrid did answer his phone, his voice heavy and slurred from sleep, “Ryeowook?”

Yes, hyung, it’s me. I’m sorry for waking you up. I did wake you up, didn’t I?”

You did… What’s wrong?” It sounded like Heechul was just trying to wake up enough to at least speak properly. “This has nothing to do with Kyuhyun, does it?”

It kind of does…”

That seemed to do it because when Heechul spoke up again, he sounded a lot more awake. “You two didn’t have a fight, did you? He didn’t do anything to you, did he?”

No, no, hyung, please don’t worry about that. It’s just… He called me earlier and asked if it was alright if he stayed at the library tonight because he still doesn’t know everything he might need to for his last exam tomorrow and I thought that wouldn’t be a problem, so I agreed, but now…”

You’re all alone…” Heechul resumed.

Yes.”

What’s wrong?” Hangeng’s tired voice resonated from the background, barely making it through for Ryeowook to hear.

Nothing, Hannie, you can sleep. I’ll explain it in the morning.”

You sure?”

Heechul hummed, then it was quiet for a couple of seconds before it sounded like the hybrid shifted in bed. “Let me guess: you feel like someone’s watching you and you hear strange sounds around the apartment?”

How do you know?”

Because I know how you feel. You know how it was more or less a spontaneous thing that Hannie took me home, don’t you?”

Of course I do.”

Because of that, he hadn’t taken me into account with a trip to China he had scheduled for about two months later and after some talks, we figured it would be the better option if I stayed here in Korea.” Heechul sighed. “If I had known what it would be like staying a night alone for the first time… Let’s just say that after that, I always insisted on accompanying Hannie if he stayed away from home for an entire night or longer.”

But when the shelter had been established, you never left with Hangeng-hyung when he had to stay away overnight.”

Heechul sighed once again. “I know. I never really felt secure those nights. Somehow ever since I moved in with Hannie, it’s become strange if he’s not around. It wasn’t as bad anymore when you, Sungmin, and a few others moved in, but it was still always strange for me whenever Hannie wasn’t there. I always felt like the shelter was coming to life during those nights.”

So that’s why you were even more… clingy than usually those nights..?”

Heechul chuckled softly. “Yes, I guess ‘clingy’ is a good word here… And yes, that’s why.”

I never knew…”

There was no need for you to know. You were there, that was enough to help me calm down a little every time.”

But now I’m not there anymore… And you’re not here.”

I know. But we’ll be fine, Wookie.”

Ryeowook smiled softly at his best friend’s words. “Thank you, hyung.”

Do you want me to stay on the phone until you fall asleep?”

Could you?”

Of course I can. You know I’ll do anything for you, my baby.”

Thank you, hyung. I think I’d go insane without you.”

For staying awake with you, will you promise me something?”

Anything.”

Tell Kyuhyun about this. Tell him you feel uncomfortable when you’re alone at night.” Ryeowook gulped at Heechul’s request and closed his eyes. He’d just be a burden for the other… He was about to protest when Heechul continued to speak, “I know what you’re thinking, Wookie, but you’re wrong. When I told Hannie about this, he revealed that he hadn’t felt comfortable sleeping on his own at first either, but he nevertheless quickly got used to it. He told me he hadn’t known I’d react that way to being left alone at night and when I told him I hadn’t known either, he promised to never leave me alone again. I actually had to talk him into leaving without me when we had the shelter because someone had to take care of the shelter, after all.”

But hyung, that’s what you had me for.”

The older hybrid laughed softly. “I know, I haven’t exactly been a lot of help watching over the shelter, have I? But it nevertheless belongs to Hannie and me, so I feel responsible for it.”

I know. I don’t know if I would have been able to leave the shelter to everyone else if I had been in your position.”

Anyway, that’s not even the point here. The point is that you have to promise me to talk to Kyuhyun about that tomorrow. Will you do that for me?”

If it means you’ll stay on the phone with me, I’ll do anything right now, hyung.”

Good. Now tell me about your day.”

But I already did earlier.”

Well, then I’ll just tell you about mine instead. Did I already tell you that Sungmin-ah really misses you?”


 

At some point he must have fallen asleep because his dream was suddenly interrupted by an annoying buzzing, softer than usually but nevertheless equally obtrusive.

That entire day, he felt dead tired, even almost falling asleep during his lunch break at work, but as he got on his way back to the apartment, he walked slowly, unmotivated to return to a lonely place. While he was trying to concentrate on reading another one of Fei’s books at the apartment that afternoon, his phone buzzed, and when he saw Kyuhyun’s name on the display, his heart sank even further.

Hello?” he answered the small device.

Hey. Ryeowook, are you alright?”

Yeah, sure, I’m fine.”

Are you sure?”

Yes, I am.”

Alright…” Kyuhyun sounded hesitant, making it obvious he hadn’t expected to hear Ryeowook sound not only tired but also indeed a little sad, waiting for the bad news to come. “I just wanted to call… to see… Will you be fine if I go out with the others tonight? We wanted to celebrate being done with midterm exams.”

A spark of hope lit up inside Ryeowook, spreading way too fast for the cat hybrid’s liking. “Will you come home for dinner then?”

It was quiet for a couple of seconds on the other end of the line and Ryeowook already wondered if he had accidentally ended the call somehow when Kyuhyun spoke up again, “What did you say?”

I…” The cat hybrid frowned at that response, then he realized what the other was hinting at. He looked down in embarrassment, quietly repeating, “I asked if you will come home for dinner.”

Yes. Yes! I will definitely come home for dinner!” The insecurity was gone with the wind to the point where Ryeowook could almost see Kyuhyun’s bright smile as he said those words. “I’ll be back in about twenty minutes, alright?”

Okay. I’ll have dinner ready then.”

Can you do it that quickly?”

It’s really just leftovers from yesterday…” Ryeowook admitted and fidgeted a little, unhappy to admit that. He should have taken the time to cook properly.

That’s fine. I called too late last night, after all. I can’t wait to taste your cooking. I feel like I’m starving!” Kyuhyun replied and laughed freely. “I’ll be home soon, Ryeowook.”

Okay,” the cat hybrid replied and when they had ended the call, he stared at his phone for a couple of seconds, wondering how such a small word could have made Kyuhyun that happy, but then he couldn’t help but smile softly as well. He thought about his words again but came to the conclusion that yes, he meant them. This apartment had become his home and it was a place he was really happy at, especially when he didn’t have to be in it alone.

A little over twenty minutes passed in the end until Ryeowook could hear the key being turned in the lock of the front door. Within a few seconds, he had gotten up and rushed to the door, smiling brightly when Kyuhyun entered their home. “Welcome back~”

You said it wrong!” Kyuhyun immediately argued.

Ryeowook frowned, repeating those words in his head. No, they were not wrong! “Did I not say ‘welcome back’?” Maybe he had accidentally mispronounced a word?

Yes, you did. But shouldn’t it be ‘welcome home’?”

The cat hybrid blushed and looked down in embarrassment, but he was smiling at the same time at the reminder of how much that small word meant to the other. “Welcome home, Kyuhyun.”

I like the sound of that!”

Ryeowook looked up again and watched as the younger took off his shoes, then he stepped closer. The cat hybrid was about to take a step back and turn around to go into the kitchen when he was pulled into a hug instead. For a couple of seconds, he could do nothing but just stand there, frozen in place, then he slowly raised his arms to hug Kyuhyun back.

I missed you,” the latter revealed in a low voice before he slowly leaned away again and stepped out of the hug.

The older let his arms drop to his sides again, playing with the hem of his shirt a little. “I missed you, too,” he mumbled.

I’m sorry that I left you alone. Were you alright last night?”

Ryeowook opened his mouth to instantly say that yes, he had been alright, but then he closed his lips again. No, he had promised Heechul to say the truth. “Actually…” he started hesitantly, “I didn’t like it.”

Kyuhyun froze in place for a moment. “I’m sorry. You should’ve said something when I called. Or texted me afterwards.”

The cat hybrid shook his head. “When you called, I thought I’d be fine. I’ve never been alone at night before, after all. But then when I was alone…” He looked down, afraid that Kyuhyun might judge him for what he was saying or even laugh about him.

As always in cases like these, the younger proved him wrong, though. “I think I know what you mean. When noona moved out, she had to live alone for a week before Eunhyuk and Donghae were ready to move in with her. She said she was very afraid to be all on her own at night even though she had been certain there was no use for that.”

Ryeowook nodded softly, but when he looked up, he was still insecure, “So you’ve never felt this way?”

Kyuhyun shook his head. “No. It’s been strange for me at first to live on my own, but I got used to it rather quickly. I’ve also never had troubles during the night. But you’re different from me, you’ve always been around others. I should have known you wouldn’t be able to cope well with being left alone at night…” He looked down.

This time it was Ryeowook’s turn to shake his head. “How should you have known about that? I hadn’t known it either.”

The younger man shrugged softly and looked up again. “I promise you I won’t leave you alone at night again, alright? Then you don’t have to be afraid anymore.”

But what about your studies—“

I’ll find a way to make it all work out. I promise. But I won’t leave you alone at night anymore.” Kyuhyun smiled at him warmly and with so much reassurance that Ryeowook couldn’t do anything but believe him, so he nodded eventually.

Okay.”

Now let’s have dinner, alright? I already missed out on your food yesterday, that’s a day too much!”

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for the delay >.< I have to admit that I don't even have a good excuse but simply forgot to upload yesterday :(

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter? It's another milestone for Ryeowook (and Kyuhyun)! :D

Please tell me what you think about this chapter~ Have you also already experienced the feeling described here by Ryeowook, that when you're home alone late at night and you know that someone else (your parents, partner...) won't come home until the next day or so and suddenly everything seems a lot more dangerous?

I hope you guys have a good day and a relaxing weekend~ <3