Part 7

Enchanted

It was that normal night like usual. Joy need to work and Seulgi got nothing to do so she decided to pay a visit to her girlfriend at the club.

Joy was more than happy to have Seulgi there with her while working but Seulgi was having a hard time to make sure that no one dares to flirt with Joy. Joy is one hot lady and she is just like Irene that always draws attention from everyone.

"Seul, they are my customers only. They are just strangers. Please don't get jealous, ok? How about you go sit at one of the tables there and call Wendy now to accompany you?"

Seulgi frowned at Joy and scoffed.

"Are you sending me away?"

"What? No no. Seul, pleeeease. Don't be like this. i'm working here."

"Fine."

Seulgi puffed her cheeks before she left the bar to sit somewhere else and called Wendy as what Joy told her to do. She found one empty table and sat there with her arms crossed and pouting. Seulgi didn't know why was she suddenly became like this, she just couldn't stop her jealousy anymore and she wanted all Joy's attention.

Seulgi looked at Joy and frowned even more seeing how men tried to flirt with her which she could see that Joy was trying her best to just be professional with her job and only gave a polite smile.

"Why did you have to be so damn attractive?" Seulgi asked no one as she stared at Joy.

When Seulgi heard Joy was laughing with a customer, Seulgi closed her eyes to calm herself down.

"Your girlfriend is working, Seul. Please understand and don't get jealous-"

"Ah! Hahahahaha why are you so funny!"

"That's it!"

Seulgi fixed her leather jacket and stood up.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is my night and it's my show." Seulgi mumbled then made her way to the dance floor confidentally.

Seulgi stopped once she's in the middle of the dance floor. She looked around and some people were giving her weird looks. Seulgi smirked and winked at them.

"Let's dance, shall we?" Seulgi asked and coincidentally, the DJ was looking at her way. Seulgi gestured him to turn on another song, hopefully it's a good song that can make her dance all night.

The DJ obeyed Seulgi and was excited to see what show Seulgi would give to them.

As soon as the next song was playing, Seulgi started to sway her body and attracted all the attention around her.

"This is how you should dance, fellas." Seulgi mumbled before she started showing off her amazing dancing skill.

The crowds went "Oooohh", "Yeeeeaahhh", "You go girl" and more cheerings for Seulgi which finally gained Joy's attention who have been busy at the bar.

Joy squinted at the dance floor and raised her left eyebrow when she saw that Seulgi was taking over the dance floor.

"Oh. I know that girl, she's always here. It's your friend, right? She's damn good." A customer said to Joy while gawking at Seulgi.

Joy could see the way that man was looking at Seulgi and every other eyes in the club. 

"She is not my friend." Joy hissed.

"Woah, is that Seulgi?" Wendy who just came, went straight to the bar and was surprised to see Seulgi became the centre of attention.

"Wendy, you're in charge of bartending now. I got something important to do for my wonderful girlfriend." Joy told Wendy and left the bar even before Wendy could say anything.

"Wait what-" Wendy was confused at the moment but then quickly went inside the bar to cover Joy's work.

"Oh boy." Wendy widened her eyes when Joy was trying to gain all the attention now. The crowds give ways to her and let her take over the dance floor along with Seulgi now.

After 5 minutes, Joy and Seulgi were still there showing their move and danced for all they care.

Since all the attention now was on Joy and Seulgi, no one noticed that a certain Bae just entered the club and witnessed the whole scene.

"Are you a bartender now? What are they doing? Having a dance competition or something?"

Questions coming out from a familiar voice that Wendy knows very well distracted her attention and now she turned her head to the new person who was sitting at the bar in front of her.

A smile automatically appeared on Wendy's face as soon as she looked at her.

"Hi, Ms. Bae."

Irene just gave a small smile in return before she looked back at the lovebirds on the dance floor.

"What happened here?" Irene asked Wendy again.

Wendy just rested her right elbow on top of the bar counter and put her chin on her right palm as she set her eyes solely on Irene. Hearing nothing from Wendy, Irene turned around only to see Wendy was staring at her dreamily.

"Wendy..."

"Yeah?"

Irene chuckled seeing Wendy smiling so wide at her.

"What do i do with you?" Irene asked.

"Take my heart, take everything and take me with you." Wendy answered directly.

Irene looked away with a smile on her face.

Not long after that, a customer came to order a drink. Wendy was looking so confused since she didn't know what to do. Fortunately, Irene knows and she got inside the bar to make the drinks instead of Wendy.

"Sorry. Joy just asked me to cover her up and left me right here and then." Wendy whispered at Irene.

"That's fine. I can handle this." Irene told her.

Wendy observed how Irene was doing the job seriously and she found Irene now even more attractive in her eyes.

"Can you just be my girlfriend now?" Wendy dropped the question out of sudden which caused Irene to freeze for few seconds before she looked at Wendy.

Irene just smiled and continued her work to serve the customer the drinks.

Wendy just continued looking as Irene talked a little bit with the customer before the customer went back to her friends.

Wendy and Irene got startled when they heard sudden cheers from the crowds, it was because of Seulgi and Joy. The two of them were hugging each other now. Irene looked down and thinks for a while before she glanced at Wendy.

"Wendy?"

"Hm?" Wendy just hummed as her reply without looking at Irene.

Irene smiled and stepped closer to Wendy. She touched Wendy's shoulder gently before leaning in and whispered into her ear to say "yes."

Right after that, Irene left Wendy at the bar, frozen on spot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued . . . :p


 

 

 

 

Well, expect the unexpected they say :p life is full of surprises...

So yep, Irene just said Yes to Wendy.

 

 

Dear everyone! Happy working, studing, playing, etc! Remember that its a beautiful life, live life to the fullest, no regrets! Cheer up, take care, be happy! You guys are amazing!! <333

 

Lots of love,

Liz,

iamrandom21 :D