Part 3

Enchanted

From: Wendy
-If I wrote you a symphony, just to say how much you mean to me. What would you do?

 

Irene frowned when she just read Wendy’s text.

 

To: Wendy
-What’s the use of a symphony to me?

 

From: Wendy
-If I told you, you were beautiful. Would you date me on the regular?

 

Irene re-read Wendy’s texts and after few seconds, Irene finally noticed that Wendy was writing a song’s lyrics to her.

 

To: Wendy
-You can go sing at somewhere else.

 

From: Wendy
-Well baby I’ve been around the world, but I ain’t seen myself another girl like you.

 

Irene sighed and went to google to copy the link of the song’s lyrics that Wendy used. Irene sent the link to Wendy to make her stop.

 

From: Wendy
-Oh come on! You’re ruining the romantic moment.

 

To: Wendy
-I don’t find it romantic. Ew you.

 

From: Wendy
-Ew me? Ah, or maybe that’s your own language and your way of saying ‘I love you’? Aw sweetheart, I love you too! So, go out with me? :D

 

Irene decided to ignore Wendy’s text and put her phone back into her pocket

“I regret giving her my number!” Irene sighed.

Joy, who was right now with Irene just laughed happily.

“Well, I don’t regret at all giving my number to my Seulgi. Oh, she is so sweet.” Joy giggled and kissed her phone’s screen after reading Seulgi’s text.

Irene crossed her arms and glared at Joy.

“I think I’ll buy a new number.” Irene said.

“Go on, I’ll still give Wendy your new number.” Joy replied.

“Why????”

“I want you to go out with her!”

“I don’t want to!”

“Irene. Try, give it a try. You’ll never know if you never try.”

“Oh, Well then I’m sorry but I don’t even want to try and I don’t like her.”

“You’re so stubborn.”

“I don’t care.”

Joy just shrugged and focused back on her phone to reply to Seulgi.

“Are you really official with her already?” Irene asked.

“Yes, of course. We like each other and I don’t want to just be friends with her.” Joy answered.

“Isn’t it too soon?” Irene asked.

“Nope.” Joy replied with no doubt.

“Oh. Ok if you said so.”

“I’ll be going with Seulgi after she finished her work and she will send me to the club later. Are you ok if I leave you now?” Joy asked Irene as she packed her things.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’ll go out too now.”

“Going somewhere?”

“Grocery shopping.”

“Ah, aight.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Irene was shopping for groceries when Wendy suddenly appeared out of nowhere, grinning like a mad person in front of Irene.

Irene rolled her eyes and blocked Wendy by pushing the trolley so that Wendy won’t be able to get closer to her.

When Wendy stepped to the left, Irene pushed the trolley to the left. Wendy turned to the right, Irene did the same.

“What are you doing???” Wendy asked.

“Blocking you! What else.” Irene replied.

“Why? I just want to be with you.”

“Oh god you’re creepy. How did you know I’m here?”

“Joy.” Wendy smirked.

“Ugh. I should’ve known.” Irene mumbled to herself.

Wendy pulled the trolley and got Irene to be startled. Wendy winked at her and now she’s the one who held the trolley.

“I’ll push the trolley for you, my love.” Wendy smiled sweetly.

Irene closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

‘Please be patient Irene. Don’t kill her.’ Irene told herself silently.

“Wifey, come on. We gotta finish shopping so we can go eat after this.” Wendy said.

Now Irene opened her eyes just to glare at Wendy.

“Don’t call me wifey.” Irene hissed and walked ahead quickly.

Wendy chuckled and followed Irene.

While Irene was searching for something, Wendy took the chance to continue to sing the same song she used through her text for Irene.

“I can see us holding hands, walking on the beach, our toes in the sand.” Wendy sang.

“Keep dreaming.” Irene muttered.

“I can see us on the country side, sitting in the grass, laying side by side.”

“Dream on.”

“You can be my baby. Let me make you my lady. Girl, you amaze me.”

“Pfft.”

“Ain’t gotta do nothing crazy. See, all I want you to do is be my love.”

“No.”

Wendy pouted as she finished singing.

“Why are you so hard to get?” Wendy asked.

“I’m not. I just don’t want to be with anyone.”

“Why not?”

“It’s up to me. Please.”

“Can’t you see? I really want you.”

“Oh Ms. Wendy, I really really really…”

“Want me too?” Wendy asked while grinned.

Irene smiled widely, too wide. But then her smile quickly changed to frown.

“I really really really don’t want you. That’s the correct one.” Irene said.

“Ouch. I’m hurting baby, I’m broken down. I need your loving, loving, I need it now.” Wendy sang another song.

“Oh my god. Not again please.” Irene whined.

“I’m sorry. I just can’t help it. I mean, you make me wanna sing all the love songs for you.” Wendy said and Irene staring up at Wendy’s face.

“And don’t stare at me. It’s enough already, Ms. Bae.”

“What?”

“Your eyes cast a spell on me. I’m already deeply and like so crazily in love with you. So you don’t need to cast a spell on me to make me fall harder. I’m all about you wifey, totally crazy about you.” Wendy said.

“…” Irene was speechless once again.

“Are you done shopping? I’m really hungry.” Wendy said.

“Um you can go eat. I can shop alone.” Irene replied.

“Nah uh. I will not leave you alone. Finding you was so hard so I’m not going anywhere without you.”

“Fiiiine.”

“Yes! Oh, but you know what? Even though finding you was so hard, but loving you is easy.”

“…just somebody, please take me out from here.” Irene whispered to herself.

Wendy just smiled all the time, following Irene happily and staring at Irene for all she wants.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy finally managed to drag Irene to eat with her and Wendy couldn't get any happier.

"This would be our first date!" Wendy said in excitement.

"However you want it to be." Irene sighed and just let Wendy think whatever she wanted to think. She's tired to even argue.

Wendy casually put her arm around Irene's shoulder and her heart's flying high.

"Ah. This is how it feels to be in heaven with an angel." Wendy said.

"I'm this close to send you away."

"Why?"

"You're crazy."

"It's ok. I'm only crazy for you." Wendy chuckled.

"..." Irene did not reply anything.

"I hope the food will be here tomorrow." Wendy said.

"What?!"

"So that I can spend more time with you because you want to go home as soon as you finish eating."

"..."

Wendy smiled brightly and poked Irene's shoulder.

"Yes? What now Ms. Wendy?" Irene asked without looking at her.

"Where do you want to go for our next date?"

"There is no next date."

"No? Woah, you're going to accept me as your girlfriend after this date?"

"What? Oh god, No!"

"Oh don't tell me you want to be my wife immediately? Yes, Yes I love that idea. Should I bring you to meet my parents tonight?"

"..." Irene shook her head and rubbed her face.

"I'm really a crazy woman, right?" Wendy asked.

"I'm glad that you realized that." Irene replied.

"But even though I'm crazy, I am yours baby"

"I don't want to be with a crazy woman. I really need to get out of here." Irene said.

"I'm sorry, what is it? I can't hear you love. What do you need? If it's love you need, i'll give you all my love."

"Ms. Wendy, one more word from you and I'll leave."

Wendy nodded her head and looked to the front, completely behaved and listened to Irene.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Wendy's crazy for Irene just like how I'm crazy for corn. Yep! XP

Well, hope you guys enjoy this update.

Good day/night!! 

 

 

One and only,

Corn girl,

Iamrandom21 ^^