Part 2

Enchanted

It was a very peaceful morning, the weather’s good too. 

Inside a cafe, there was Irene sitting alone at the table near the huge glass window so that she could see the view outside while having her breakfast.

Irene’s eyes continued to observe every human that passing by the cafe. Some were talking on the phone while walking, some were laughing and all smiling with their partners and some were group of friends joking around with each other.

“Feeling a little bit blue?”

Irene ignored the person who just came and sat beside her.

“So, I’ve been keeping in touch with someone. Not just a random someone, it’s the woman who took interest in you last night.”

“Save it, Joy. I don’t want to know.” Irene said.

Joy shrugged and pulled Irene’s plate to eat the food. Irene turned her head and looked at Joy with her death stare which almost make Joy to choke.

“Ok fine! No need to stare at me like that.” Joy whined and pushed back the plate.

“Go order your own food.” Irene told her and Joy obeyed.

“Anyways, back to the topic again. Her name is Wendy and she works at one of the biggest company here-“

“Joy.” Irene called her name to cut her off.

“Huh?”

“You can have her instead.” Irene said.

Joy gasped and slapped Irene’s arm softly.

“No! Ok maybe that’s not a bad idea though, only if Seulgi doesn’t like me back but I believe that Seulgi can’t resist my charm and I’ll make sure she fall for me.” Joy said proudly and smirked to herself.

Irene rolled her eyes at Joy and whispered ‘who is this Seulgi’.

“Besides, come on! Give Wendy a chance. She looks like someone trustworthy and I like her for you.”

“Joy, how long have you known her already?”

“It’s long!”

“Tell me.”

“12 hours? Or 13? Hmm.”

“Seriously…” Irene shook her head.

“But it’s long enough for me to know that she is serious about you.”

“You can’t trust someone easily, Joy.”

“I don’t! But this Wendy woman is different, I tell you.”

Irene still shook her head and refused to listen to Joy.

“Aw come on. Why don’t you want to give her a chance? What do you think about her, she seems kind and sincere right?”

“I…” Irene tried to find excuses but she can’t find any.

Joy smiled and side hugging Irene.

“Irene, how about… just try to get to know her? I mean, be friends? If you still don’t like her, you can always tell her to stop pursuing you.” Joy said.

“Joy, you know I don’t have time for this. I told you, right? I’m done with relationships and I gave up on love.” Irene replied.

Joy sighed heavily and softened her face at Irene.

“I know but can you at least trust me this time?”

“What else do you know about her?”

Joy looked up while thinking.

“Well, We just chatted for few minutes since I need my beauty sleep so I only got to ask her occupation and if she still serious about you.”

“That’s… all?”

“Yeah.”

“Joy. You know what? Just go take her for yourself.” 

Joy widened her eyes when Irene suddenly stood up.

“What? Hey wait, we haven’t done yet!”

“I gotta go. See you tonight.”

Joy pouted watching Irene walked away and left her alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Later that night, Wendy came to the club earlier than usual, dragging Seulgi with her since Yeri was lazy to go out.

“Hi Joy!”

Joy looked at them and waved.

“Hi guys.” Joy greeted back and put down the glass that she just wiped using a small towel.

“So, how did it go?” Wendy asked, she’s now settled down at the bar with Seulgi.

“Not working.” Joy sighed.

“She said no?” Wendy asked.

“Mm.” Joy nodded.

“Hey, it’s alright. I already told you before, she is hard to get.” Seulgi told Wendy.

“Yeah… but I’m not going to give up.” Wendy said in determination.

Joy smiled at Wendy. She really hopes that Wendy will not give up yet. Seulgi who saw Joy smiling at Wendy felt a little bit jealous. 

“Ahem.” Seulgi fake a cough which managed to grab Joy’s attention.

Joy just chuckled and raised her eyebrows at Seulgi.

“Hm, something is happening between you two.” Wendy mumbled when she observed Joy and Seulgi.

“I’ll leave you two for now, I need to go to the restroom first.” Wendy said then left.

“Kang Seulgi, what’s your answer? Irene or me?” Joy asked straightforwardly.

“Well…” Seulgi scratched her chin, feeling nervous because of Joy.

Joy pulled Seulgi’s hand so that she stopped scratching her chin.

“Honey, Irene or me?” Joy asked firmly this time and stared deeply into Seulgi’s eyes.

“…”

“Irene?” Joy asked again.

“What me?” Irene who just arrived, was confused as she heard her name.

Joy glared at Irene and told her to keep quiet.

Irene frowned but then she shrugged her shoulders before she sat down on one stool there.

“Seulgi, give me your answer now.” Joy said.

“Oh, this is Seulgi?” Irene asked.

“Shh. Don’t talk.” Joy told Irene.

“What?”

“Shh Irene. I’m going to murder someone soon if she chooses you instead of me, I swear.” Joy said.

Seulgi smiled nervously at Irene when Irene looked at her.

“Uh, Joy?”

“Yes honey, what is it dear?” Joy asked and making sure giving Seulgi her best smile and winked at Seulgi.

Irene crossed her arms and watched the scene in amusement.

“Y-You, I umm… I choose you. I… actually like you from the beginning.” Seulgi finally confessed.

Joy squealed and cupped her own cheeks.

“Seulgi! I’m all yours, take me please!”

Irene looked at Joy in disbelief while Seulgi was taken aback by Joy’s boldness. At that moment, Wendy was finally back and she quickly apporached Irene as soon as she saw her.

“Ms. Bae, you’re here.” Wendy grinned at Irene.

“You?”

“Yes, me. Your soon to be girlfriend as well as fiancee and wife.” Wendy said.

Now this time, Seulgi was the one who looked at Wendy in disbelief.

“Seulgi honey, let’s ignore them and talk to me.” Joy told Seulgi and held Seulgi’s hand.

“Y-Yeah, sure.” Seulgi blushed but smiled back at Joy.

Back to Wendy and Irene, Wendy was still smiling like a fool at Irene after sitting down beside her.

“Meeting you was fate, but being with you is for sure… my destiny.” Wendy said. Irene rubbed her temple and took a deep breath before she faced Wendy again.

“Wendy, right?”

“Yes, and I am yours.” Wendy winked.

Irene shook her head and looked away from Wendy.

“First, I don’t know you.” Irene said.

“Oh, my love you can take all the time you want to get to know me.” Wendy replied back.

“Second, I’m not interested.”

“Let me court you to confirm that.”

“Third, I don’t want you.”

“I can make you want me too.”

“Ms. Wendy, just go get a life.” Irene smiled sarcastically.

Wendy sighed softly and looked at Irene dreamily.

“I’m trying right now.” Wendy said.

“What?” Irene asked.

“Trying to get my life.” Wendy said smiling at Irene.

Irene rolled her eyes.

“You are my life, Ms. Bae.” Wendy added.

“I’m getting a headache here, oh god help me.” Irene mumbled.

Wendy chuckled at Irene.

“You’re insane and my answer is still no.” Irene said.

“I don’t even know what sanity is because you’re driving me crazy and I don’t mind at all, I love you insanely, unconditionally and shamelessly, for now and forever.” Wendy replied.

Joy and Seulgi who overheard Wendy, glanced at them.

“Oh my god, Wendy is head over heels for Irene.” Seulgi mumbled lowly.

“Is that a bad thing?” Joy asked Seulgi.

“Um… no. haha of course not. Why?”

“Because same. That’s how I feel for you.” And again, Joy got Seulgi speechless.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

And I'm head over heels for corn. lol xp

Hi everyone! Just wanna say thankyou for subscribing, upvoting, supporting and loving this story ^^

Have a good day/night!!!

 

Lots of love,

Iamrandom21 <3