Part 4

Enchanted

 

Joy and Seulgi went out to have a peaceful date but when they saw Wendy being not her usual self inside a restaurant they was about to pass by, they stopped to enter and check on her.

Wendy was sitting alone, hands buried in her hair as she was gripping her hair while looking blankly at the table.

“Wendy?”

“…”

Joy and Seulgi looked at each other when Wendy didn’t answer them.

“Hey, Wendy. Are you ok?” Seulgi asked and touched Wendy’s shoulder.

“Irene.” Wendy mumbled.

Joy raised her eyebrows, she sat down beside Wendy while Seulgi took a seat acrossed Joy.

“What happened?” Joy asked.

“My beautiful Irene.” Wendy mumbled again.

“Yeah, what about her?” Seulgi asked.

“She finally agreed to give me a chance.” Wendy answered.

“Really??? That’s great!” Joy said in excitement while Seulgi grinned.

“But she only gives me 3 dates to prove myself which yesterday was considered as the first date so now I only have 2 dates left.” Wendy pouted.

Joy laughed and shook her head.

“I never knew you could be this cute too, Wendy.” Joy said.

“Trust me. She used to be a cutie pie until Irene came into her life and she has changed drastically into a… crazy woman.” Seulgi said.

“I’m not crazy.” Wendy glared at Seulgi.

“Oh, you’re not?” Joy asked while laughing.

“Just…”

“Mhm. Just what Wendy?” Joy asked again.

“Falling crazy in love.” Wendy sighed and dropped her head on the table.

Seulgi smiled and patted Wendy’s head gently.

“She really falls for Irene that hard huh.” Joy whispered to Seulgi.

“Yeah.” Seulgi replied.

“Well, I fall hard for you too.” Joy confessed again shyly.

Seulgi smiled widely at her and held Joy’s hands on the table.

“Guess what? Me too.” Seulgi said while blushing.

Wendy glanced at the lovebirds before she pouted again.

“How I wish I can be like that with Irene too.” Wendy whispered.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 


Irene has to hold her smile seeing a pouting Wendy in front of her. It has been a week, but Wendy hasn’t asked her out yet.

Right now, they met because they both were in the club so Wendy approached her at the bar when she saw Irene.

“When’s the second date, Wendy?” Irene asked playfully.

“You just want the 3 dates to be done quickly to get away from me.” Wendy said.

“Mm.” Irene just hummed.

“Love, please don’t be too hard on me.” Wendy pouted.

Irene and Joy looked at each other, Joy giggled and winked at Irene.

“Why were you so persistent?” Irene asked.

“I told you many times, I’m not playing around. My feelings are real.” Wendy answered truthfully.

“Can I really trust you?”

“Yea-“

“Hi. Ms. Irene, right?”

Wendy rolled her eyes when she got interrupted by a stranger. Irene just put on her blank face as she looked at the guy.

“My name is-“

“She doesn’t want to know your name.” Wendy said, interrupting him like how he did to her.

“I’m not talking to you.” He replied and frowned at Wendy.

“And you’re not going to talk to Ms. Bae here.” Wendy glared.

“You’re not the boss of her.” He scoffed.

“Of course not. I’m her future wife.” Wendy said, flipping her hair proudly.

“What a nice joke.” He laughed.

“It’s not a joke, young man. Go find someone else please.” Wendy told him.

“How about you go find someone else instead?”

“I’m with her.” Wendy pointed at Irene.

“You? With Ms. Irene? Ok, you can continue your dream. She will choose me over you, you are just a no one.” He smirked.

Irene and Joy looked at him with disgust. 

“Isn’t that right, Ms. Irene?” The guy asked as he turned to Irene.

Wendy looked at Irene and raised her eyebrows. Irene cleared and nodded as a signal to Wendy to send him away.

“I like her first.” Wendy told him.

“But I-“

“I don’t even think of playing with her heart.”

“I-“

“And I won’t let someone like you to get near her.”

“You don’t deserve her!” He got mad and yelled.

Wendy chuckled and nodded.

“Yes. I don’t. But she deserves my love, my attention, my sincere feelings, and all of me.” Wendy said calmly.

“I can give her that.” He said.

“Oh really?”

“Yes!”

“Will you be able to love her unconditionally then? Will you be able to be there for her through her ups and downs? Are you ready to give your all and devotion just for her?”

“I…” The guy stuttered thinking of how to answer Wendy’s questions.

“It seems that you are not ready for all of that, but I do. I’m willing to drop everything for her. I’ll put her first and make sure she is happy.”

“I can make her happy.” He argued.

“Ok. So, would you jump off the cliff and die for her?” Wendy asked.

“Yes.” He smirked proudly.

“Wrong answer. I wouldn’t do that. I would fight for her instead and try my best to survive everything I have to face in order to live with her forever because she won't be happy to be alone so I won’t ever leave her alone and I promise to be there for her through it all. So no, you can't make her happy but I can.”

“…”

Irene’s heart suddenly skipped a beat and she doesn’t know why but she likes to hear what Wendy just said.

Irene turned her head away and smiled secretly. Joy saw that but she kept quiet.

‘Stop running away from her, Irene. It’s time for you to let someone make you happy.’ Joy said in her head.

“But still, you have no right to stop me.” The guy said and still argued with Wendy.

Joy groaned and decided to help.

“You, Mr. Totally not Irene’s type. I suggest that you just leave and don’t even say I don’t have the right to stop you because I have all the right to even grow a horn on your head that spells a ‘jerk’.” Joy said pointing at him.

“What she said.” Irene nodded and shared a high five with Joy.

The guy got pissed and left feeling embarrassed.

“Can I get a high five too, Ms. Bae?” Wendy asked and blinked her eyes cutely.

Joy laughed at Wendy while Irene smiled a little.

“Ok.” Irene raised her palm.

Wendy was about to high five but she changed her mind by giving a peck on Irene’s palm instead.

“I can’t control my feelings for you, Ms. Bae. Let’s go for our second date tomorrow?” 

“Oh. Sure.” Irene replied and shrugged, but she can’t ignore the butterflies in her stomach after feeling Wendy’s lips on her palm earlier.

Joy whistled and wiggled her eyebrows at Irene to but Irene just rolled her eyes and ignored Joy.

“I found a loooooveee for meeeee.” Joy was singing playfully.

“Wendy, please stop her for me.” Irene said.

“Seulgi would love you more if you dance instead of singing.” Wendy quickly said that to Joy.

Joy stopped singing and tapped her chin while thinking.

“I’m gonna ask her to dance with me then!” Joy said cheerfully. 

“And oh, Wendy you’re so whipped.” Joy teased Wendy before she ran away to go to Seulgi. 

“Only for a certain Bae.” Wendy whispered but Irene heard her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Bae :p

 

 

Happy reading, lovely readers! ^^

 

 

With love,

Liz xp

Iamrandom21 ^^