chapter 7

Forgive Me..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNGGYU POV

I wake up in a unfamilliar room.The four-walls are white and there is nothing around me.The last thing I remember before passing out is Woohyun's crying face.The tormented look he had pierces my heart painfully.I wonder where am I and why am I here.Suddenly,realisation hit me.

''Am I dead now?''

''Is this heaven?''

Various questions come across my mind before a bright light blinded my eyes and unconsciously,my feet started to walk towards it.A wooden door come upon my sight and my hand automatically reaches for the door knob.The moment I started to twist the door knob,Woohyun voice echoes in the room.His usually soothing voice is now full of sorrow.Honestly,it brings tremendous pain to my heart.

''Why can I heard Woohyun's voice here?''

I felt another shooting pain to my heart.This time the pain forces me to release the door knob and drops on my knees.

''Why does it hurt so much here?''

''Hyung,I need some time with you.''(The pain started to fade the moment I heard Woohyun calling for me)

My ragged breath stabilise and I could feel my body weaken once again.

 

 

WOOHYUN POV

I have been with Sunggyu hyung for a few hours now.The night has deepened yet still Sunggyu hyung has not wake up.The doctor has told us how bad Sunggyu hyung condition is after the attack but I just wish he would wake up atleast once for me.I manage to persuade Myungsoo and Sungyeol to take a rest in the waiting room after seeing how tired they are.Eventhough,I felt angry at them for keeping the truth from me all this while yet I am also grateful because they are by Sunggyu hyung side when I am not able to.A sudden kick in my stomach stop all my thoughts.The kick is not that strong be bring me discomfort.It felt like the twins just want me to relax and stop worrying too much.

''Are you guys worried about appa too?''

''I wish he would wake up now and be healthy again.''

After I finish my words,I felt Sunggyu hyung squezzing my hand in his palm lightly.At first,I could not really believe it and not able to bring myself to face him.I am too scared that I am just imagining it.But,when I heard Sunggyu hyung calling my name,heavy tears roll down my cheeks.

''Hyun..g.''(I call him with a grateful feeling)

''How did you know I am here?''(Sunggyu asks feeling confused)

''Where is Myungsoo?''

''How much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter