Epilogue

Forgive Me..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNGYEOL POV

''Yeol uncle...''

''Appa...''

I saw Minkyu and Moonsoo shrieked while running excitedly towards me.At that moment,I dont really noticed the solemn look on Minwoo's face.

''Are you here to pick us up?''(Moonsoo asked as soon he was in my arms)

''Arent mum supposed to pick us up today?''The straight tone in the question caught me offguard)

''Minwooahhh,mum has a sudden meeting so today I will fetch you guys.''I explained to him calmly not to futher irritate his feelings)

''But he promises to take us to the playground today.''(Only then Sungyeol knew the reason behind the boy grumpy mood after seeing him.)

''I will take us there then.Dont be sad anymore okay?(Sungyeol try to coax)

''Lets go.''(Sungyeol added trying to avoid any other question from the boy)

 

 

WOOHYUN POV

''I am home.''

I walked in straight to the living room.I saw Moonsoo sitting on the coach alone watching his favourite cartoon,Pororo.Weird.The boys usually dont leave Moonsoo alone.

''Sungyeolahhh...''

''In the kitchen,hyung.''

I saw Myungsoo having his late dinner.

''Where are the boys?''

''Upstairs.I think Minwoo is upset with you.''

''I have guess.I am going upstairs first.''

''Did you have your dinner already, hyung?''

''Nope,I will come down in awhile.I need to persuade him now or tommorrow will be a disaster.''

''Yeah,right.''

I entered my room first,putting all my things aside before entering the boys' room.I took a quick peek inside the room to acknowlege how bad the situation is.I saw Minkyu on Minwoo's bed,coaxing him to come out from hiding under the blanket.

''Minkyuahh...''

''Mum...''

I walked towards them and ruffled Minkyu's hair before I took a seat on the bed too.

''Come on.Stop sulking.Your face will look really ugly tommorrow.''

After my words ended,Minwoo started crying loudly.I took the opportunity to peel off the blanket and embraced him.

''I am so sorry.I have a sudden meeting today so I could not take you to the playground.''

''As an apology,I would let both of you sleep with me today.''

''Really?''(Minwoo stopped crying after I make a deal)

''Will you tell us a longer story today?''(Minkyu added excitedly)

''Then I will forgive omma.''(Minwoo beamed happily)

''Lets go.''(They both disappear into the Woohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter