Chapter One

ᴼᴺᴳᴼᴵᴺᴳ HALVES © • m.yg , p.jm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

   

 

 

"I think it's about time you realize what you're doing to yourself, Yoongi."

 

Jin's words echoed still in his mind, even after three days had passed.

 

Begrudgingly, Min Yoongi rolled out of bed and dragged himself to the bathroom, opening the tap and splashing his face with cold water.

 

He took a good look at himself: his skin was pale, too pale to be real. His eyes were framed by dark shadows, the sheer proof of a restless night. The beers he had with his friends, all but helped his physical and mental disposition.

 

He felt wrecked. 

 

Unwillingly, he went on with his daily routine, and without having breakfast since he couldn't stomach a thing, he walked out of his apartment.

 

He never expected to find himself out and about at 08:30 AM on a Sunday, but he decided that since he couldn't sleep he might as well get out of the house and get some air to help freshen up his ideas. 

 

He walked to Seoul's Central Park, hands in his pockets and hood covering his mop of messy black hair. As he made it through the streets, he couldn't but eye the rest of the population, from whom he felt so unattached. No one walked alone, but him.

 

As soon as he reached the park, he chose an empty bench in front of the lake.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Eomma, why must everyone be matched?" I asked, looking up at my mother.

 

She was cooking dinner and spoke to me as I helped her set the table.

 

"Because that's how it is supposed to be, Yoongi." She smiled, tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter