God, Please Protect Our Love

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's a short update. I'm sorry if it takes too long 😔

 

 

I don't want to give y'all spoiler. Just enjoy the story okay? XD

 

 

 

-------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu's POV

 

 

 

Time passed so quickly, now me and Sana have 3 years of this relationship. Several years ago (when we were still in school) Sana expressed her fear to me. She don't  want to be separated from me. At first I thought, if my love is not returned I will return to Taiwan, to continue study there. But my love is reciprocated. God does not seem want me to break my promise. I promised never to leave Sana, under any circumstances. Evidently I'm still with Sana, the second woman that I really love after my mother.

 

 

 

No day without thinking of you. I always admire you. Every look you always makes my heart beat faster.
Your face always appears in my mind, even when I close my eyes, you always come with your beautiful smile.

 

 

I always appreciate every second we pass. Every second with you makes my life more meaningful. I just want to be with you. I smile at the thought of your face, I miss you Sana. Yet just this afternoon we sat together at the cafe.

 

 

"You look like a fool if you continue to smile like that." Momo came to sit beside me.

 

 

"I'm just thinking of Sana. Just thinking about her makes my heart happy."

 

 

"Falling in love is like that. Sometimes makes that person happy and vice versa, sometimes makes that person sad. The type of falling in love that is attacking you right now is the type of 'falling in love at the right time.'" 

 

 

"I always feel in love every day. And what is it in love at the right time?" 

 

 

"Yeah. You and Sana fell in love at the right time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter