Confession

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Tzuyu..." it's Momo. 

 


"Yea..." 

 


"Hey, what's wrong dude?" 

 


"Sana..." 

 


"What's wrong with Sana?" 

 


"I love her." 

 


"I know you love her, but what's the problem?" 

 

Yeah, Momo knows about my feeling towards Sana.

 

"I love her. I really love her. I was afraid of losing her. I'm afraid she would leave me. I wanna be with her, but I can't." 

 


"Just confess! And... why can't you be with her?" 

 


"First, we're just friend. I'm afraid she will stay away from me when I expressed my feeling to her. And second, she has a crush on someone." Tzuyu said and hung his head. 


Momo pat Tzuyu back and said... "It's okay dude, just confess to her. Don't be afraid, everything's gonna be okay." he smiled at Tzuyu. 

 


"Thank you Momo. You're my best buddies." 

 


"No problem. Fighting!" 

 

 

 

 


Tzuyu's POV

 

 

 

 

And now I think about how I express my feelings to her.

 


Sana, I love you. This time I'll be bolder. I will not be a timid person. I will express my feelings to you. I don't care who you like, I just want to express my feelings to you.

 

 

I'm ready for anything.

 

 

 

 

End of Tzuyu's POV

 

 

 

 

 

The next day in front of the school gate, Tzuyu waits for Sana. Tzuyu looked around and finally met Sana.

 

 

"Hey princess." Tzuyu greeted Sana with a big smile on his face.

 


"Uhm... h-hi Tzuyu..." Sana said and she's blushing, because Tzuyu called her 'princess'.

 

"Let's go to the class." Tzuyu said and grab Sana's hand. They walked together. 

 


***

 

 

Tzuyu's POV

 

 

 

Finally the class ends. Me and Sana have promised to go to the park. We walked together, to be honest my heart was pounding. I have to think of words, to express my feelings towards Sana.

 

 

 

We sat on the soft grass, under a shady tree.

 

 

End of Tzuyu's POV 

 

 

"Sana..." 

 


"Yes?" Sana turned her head towards Tzuyu, and the wind blew over her beautiful hair.

 


'Why suddenly the world seems to stop spinning, when the wind blows Sana's hair.' Tzuyu thought and touch his chest. 

 

 

'And this heart is pounding so fast when I'm beside you Sana. And I'm sure, this heart just pounded beautifully for you. I become

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter