Love Left Unspoken

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana's POV

 

 

 

 

 

Do you remember the first time we greeted each other? I looked at you from afar, it was raining so heavily. I dared to walk closer to you, then you give that smile, the smile that I hope only for me.
I always hope you are the only one who will be my destiny. Because in every prayer, I always include your name.

 

 


That is the beginning of our friendship. I didn't think we will be this close. I'm surprised, many people think you are a cold person. For me you have a warm side that always makes me calm. One thing that I know you are a soft person.

 

 

 

This is our last year in school. I'm afraid that you and I will be separated. 
Tzuyu, I don't want to apart with you.

 

 

"Sana..." you called me.

 


"Yeah?" 

 


"Why are you so gloomy today? Are you okay?" 

 


"Nothing. And yeah, I'm okay." I said and smile at you. 

 


"No. You're not okay. Your smile didn't reach your eyes. Now, tell me what's wrong?" 

 

 


"I'm afraid Tzuyu..." I hung my head. 

 


"Afraid of what?" you said and you hold both of my cheeks, and our eyes meet.

 

 


"You know, this is our last year in school. I'm afraid we... no, you and I will be separated." 

 

 


"I don't know what to do. But, honestly I don't want to apart with you too." you said and wiped my tears. 

 

 


I can't say anything and can only continue to crying. But, once again... you wiped my tears. Our eyes meet, you smiled at me and kiss my forehead. 

 

 

 

"I promise, I will never leave you." 

 


"Promise?" 

 


"Promise. Now, stop crying. People would think I was a bad guy for making a girl cry." 

 

 

I hit your chest, and smile. 

 

 

"You know what Sana... You're beautiful when you smile. Your eyes, your nos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter