Yoonjin ( Part 3 )

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: This is the ending for the Yoonjin fic. I hope you like it.

___________________________________________________

 

Milk and Cookies ( Part 3)

Yoonjin

___________________________________________________

 

"J-Jin" Yoongi said with wide eyes.


Little Jimin came running towards a stunned Jin.


"Daddie," Jimin sniffled, " I was lost." 


Jin picked up the crying Jimin and craddled him close to his chest, " don't ever do that, you scared me."


"Sowwy" 


Jin kissed Jimin's head unaware of the approaching figure coming towards them.


"Jin"


Jin looked towards the voice, "Yoongi."


Both Jin and Yoongi seemed to emerge themselves in a staring contest looking for answers to unsaid questions. Many emotions were reflected in their eyes.


The staring came to a stop when Jin felt Jimin pull his sweater.


"Daddie, this mister helped me reach the cookies." Jimin said while smiling widely showing Jin the two packets of cookies.


Jin smiled at Jimin and turned towards Yoongi, "thank you for helping Jimin and staying by his side. Now if you'll excuse us, we have to go." Jin quickly turned around and was about to take a step forward when he felt warm fingers around his elbow. Jin turned towards Yoongi, "Yes?" 


"Can we talk?"


"Aren't we talking already?"


"That's not what I meant and you know it. Jin is he..."


"I'm sorry Min Yoongi but we really need to go. I have to feed Jimin. Goodby--"


"Daddie can the nice mister come home with us? I'll share my cookies with him."


"Um baby I do--"


"I would love to join you." Yoongi said


Jin turned his head towards Yoongi almost as if saying 'don't you dare.' Causing Yoongi to smirk not so innocently.


"I'm sorry baby but we still need to unpack some boxes.  We can't have visitors yet. Maybe next time, ok?"


Jimin pouted but simply nodded his head.


Jin redirected his gaze towards Yoongi, " Goodbye Yoongi."


Just like that, Yoongi saw Jin leave with Jimin while little Jimin kept waving at him goodbye. His chest hurt. He had so many questions to ask the other adult. So many things left unsaid. But most important of all, he didn't want to lose someone important to him again. 

 

___________________________________________________

 

Jimin was already asleep while Jin was in the kitchen drinking tea, and letting his thoughts loose. 'What was he going to do now that Yoongi probably knew? Would Yoongi file a custody paper? Would he reprimand Jin for having Jimin?... Ahh his mind was a mess.' Jin ruffled his hair in frustration before he went to sleep next to his baby. 

___________________________________________________

 

Yoongi was in his office when his best friend entered without knocking.


"Yoongs are you ready to go get lunch?" Hoseok asked.


Yoongi released an annoyed sigh, "I'm not hungry."


"That's what you said yesterday. Besides, don't think I don't know that your sulking about something. Come on spit it out."


Yoongi rolled his eyes and let out a tired sigh, "I saw him."


"Who?"


"Jin"


"And" Hoseok motioned Yoongi to continue.


"He wasn't alone"


"So he's with someone?..."


"No. I don't think so. He was with a little kid."


"Kid?"


"He was with a child that may be mine"


Silence engulfed the office as Hoseok stared at Yoongi in disbelief.


"Wait. So Jin did end up having the baby?!"


"I think so"


"So what are you going to do?"


"I don't know"


"What do you mean you don't know? You have a child Yoongi!!"


"I know but I --"


"Shut up for a moment. Five years ago, I witnessed  you doing the most stupid thing in your life and I'm not going to allow you to mess up again. You are going to make up with Jin and accept him and the child. You need to make things right."


"What if he doesn't want me back?"


"Then you deserve it, for being an five years ago."


"You are not helping in building my courage. "


"I'm an awesome friend that tells you how things really are. I'm a realist."


"I hate you"


"You know you love me"


Yoongi scoffed but smiled, "I owe you one."


"That's what friends are for." 

___________________________________________________

 

"Daddie, what are we doing back at the store?" Jimin asked.

<

Please log in to read the full chapter