Bts x Jin

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bts x Jin

Never alone again

 

 

Jin hated being an only child with workaholic parents.

At the short age of seven, Jin had already felt envy and hate towards his school mates, whenever their older sibling or parent would go and pick them up.

It wasn’t like Jin really hated his classmates since his little heart was too pure to really hate someone, but he did feel lonely.

He felt lonely whenever his assigned driver would go pick him up at school instead of his mom or dad. The driver wasn’t allowed to talk to Jin or interact with him. His job simply was to pick up Jin and leave him at his home’s doorstep.

Once inside the house, little Jin was faced with his cruel reality of loneliness.

He was alone.

The house didn’t have any traces of warmth. It was simply cold.

There was no one ever home to welcome him back.

He was always alone.

With tears threatening to fall from his eyes, little jin ran to his room. He didn’t want to be in an empty house. He wanted to have someone special that would welcome him. He wanted someone that would love him. He simply wanted someone that cared about him.

When he was in his room, he jumped on his bed and brought his favorite mint colored blanket, a present from his grandma, to cover himself in.

Little Jin was tired of always being alone.

His eyes finally released his contained tears as his little heart was slowly being drowned in sadness.

Jin wasn’t sure how long he had been crying for but his tears just wouldn’t stop coming. The only thing Jin wanted at that moment was for someone to come and hug him.

Jin was so lost in his thoughts and tears, that he didn’t hear the door of his room open. It was only after someone pulled the blanket that he looked up.

“Why are you crying?” A soft child like voice said.

Jin’s eyes widened at being caught crying. He quickly used his little fists to wipe away his tears.

“I’m not.”

“You are”

“I’m not! I’m not”

“You really are.”

“shud up.”

”That’s a bad word.”

Jin looked down in embarrassment, “Sorry” He said before shyly looking up and looking at the boy he had previously had a childish argument with. When his eyes landed on the boy, he felt his eyes widen in amazement and his mouth open.

The boy was around Jin’s age or smaller, but what caught Jin’s attention were the sandy colored puffy round ears the boy had at the top of his head. The boy had chubby cheeks and a light complexion with a tint of honey mixed in his skin. ( A light tan) His eyes were a striking aqua color and his hair reflected the sandy dunes of the desert. Jin momentarily forgot his little quarrel with the other child and his shed tears, as he reached with his hand to touch one of the boy’s ears when the other boy slapped his hand away.

“What are you doing?” the boy furiously asked while hiding his ears with his chubby hands.

Jin rubbed his slapped hand and asked, “why do you have ears sticking out of the top of your head?”

The other child looked insulted, “You also have ears.”

“I do but they are on the side of my head not on the top. Besides yours are hairy and round.”

“What did you just say?!”

Just as the boy was about to pounce on Jin, a pair of arms stopped him. The arms wrapped around the sandy colored waist.

“Jimin calm down. He didn’t mean it in a mean way.”

The boy, Jimin, turned and pointed towards Jin, “but Hoseok, he called my ears hairy.”

The new boy, slighter taller than Jimin sighed.

“Jimin. He is human. He’s is not like us.”

Jin ignored their conversation as he stared at the new boy who was still stopping Jimin from pouncing on Jin. The new boy was taller than Jimin but still a little bit shorter than Jin and had red hair. Jin noticed with anew curiosity as the new boy had pointed ears sticking from his head in the same shade of his red apple hair. Jin leaned his body forward to get a better look at the newcomer and that is when he noticed a fluffy tail also in red. Jin couldn’t help but stare openly at the new boy.

“Don’t you know that staring is rude?” A husky voice said from beside Jin.

Jin turned and felt as his mouth once again drop.

A new boy was laying comfortably on his bed beside him. His hair was half black and half white (Like Todoroki) and on top of his mop of hair where two tiny round black ears.

“Who are you?” Jin said in awe.

The boy with the red hair walked closer to jin and pointed towards the other boy on the bed.

“That’s Yoongi He likes to sleep anywhere as you can see. “

He then pointed towards himself, “I’m Hoseok, nice to meet you. I like playing games. Do you want to play a game?”

Before Jin could answer the first boy pushed Hoseok aside.

“I’m Jimin.”

Hoseok simply snorted, “Are you a tsundere or what?”

Jimin gave him a stink eye before saying, “shud up.”

Hoseok laughed before looking back at Jin, “I know he looks cute but don’t let looks deceive you.”

Jin was about to say something went light snores distracted him. He looked once again to his side and to his amazement the boy with two colored hair, Yoongi, was sleeping peacefully next to him.

Before any more distractions could distract him, Jin directed himself to face Hoseok and asked, “What are you three doing in my room? How did you get inside my house?”

Hoseok stopped his wrestling with Jimin to look at Jin. That is when Jin noticed the emerald eyes of the boy.

“We are here because you called for us.

Please log in to read the full chapter