Taejinkook

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ears and Tails

Taejinkook

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin was having a midlife crisis.

In front of his door step, of his house, was a box with two little boys. The boys appeared to be no bigger than two years old. They were snuggled into one big blanket with soft snores escaping their lips. Jin looked all around, trying to see if he was able to see anybody suspicious but sadly there was no one. Hesitantly, he grabbed the box and brought it inside his home. Once inside, he looked at both boys then mentally screamed as he didn’t know what to do. Where were these children from? What were they doing in front of his door? What was he suppose to do? A million questions crossed through Jin’s mind.

He was brought out of his thoughts as his phone rang somewhere in the kitchen. He quickly went running to silence it and returned to his front door. He carefully grabbed the box and went to his living room placing the box on the side of his couch. He went back to his kitchen and grabbed his phone.

One missed call from Mom.

As he had his phone in hand, he was ready to make a call when a few couple of thoughts came to mind.

Who would he call?

Should he report this incident to the police?

Would he go to jail?

His head was a mess. What was he going to do now?

He was only twenty-six years old for Christ sake! He wasn’t prepared to take care of two children. He was brought out of his thoughts, again, as he heard shuffling and whimpers coming from the box. With an indecisive mind, Jin grabbed his courage and walked closer to the box. Peeking from the box was one little head turned in his direction. Jin’s eyes widened as he saw the pair of hazelnut eyes staring at him. Jin took a step back as the weight of the whole situation was starting to weigh down on him. The little boy with black hair tilted his head to the side in confusion as he looked at Jin. He then looked towards the other sleeping boy beside him before turning again to look at Jin. His bottom lip quivered before the boy’s eyes started to fill with tears. The little boy started then to cry. His sobs and hiccups of course caused the other child, who was sleeping, to wake up and start to cry as well.

Jin’s ordinary simple life was turning out to be not so ordinary or simple. He was still frozen in place watching the two children. He had two young children crying in front of him and the only thing he wanted to do was cry alongside them. He was already feeling his eyes fill with water, when he saw one of the children try to get out of the box. Jin instantly went towards the box. He needed to be the adult here and not be the usual crybaby he regularly was.

When he was directly in front of the box, he saw as the two little boys shrunk in their place. They were most likely scared of him, Jin concluded. He crouched in front of them and simply stared not knowing what to do next to calm both crying boys. Both boys also stared at him.

“Mommy? Wes mommy?” The boy with caramel hair mumbled.

Jin didnt know what to say but he heard himself say, “I’m sorry. I don’t know.”

Jin’s answer of coursed caused both boys to cry even harder and this of course caused Jin to panic. In an effort to calm both boys, he ended up thinking of trying to pick one up to comfort when the other child bit him on the hand.

Jin winced in pain thinking that the child’s teeth were a little too sharp to be normal. Things were already starting to get out of hand. He didn’t want any of this. He didn’t want to be in charge of two children he didn’t know about. Without Jin being aware of it, his eyes started to water and tears were beginning to fall down his face. Jin was starting to clean his tears on

Please log in to read the full chapter